mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ALL BEGINNERS AND NOVICES, READ THIS FIRST!

Another new guy

Hello everyone,
Well I am a pretty new guy to the world of Body Building. I just started about a year and a half ago. I am fixxxin to be 36 so yeah I'm a little late in the game. My goal is to get to a competition level body. I have ran three short cycles and have gotten pretty good gains. I was one skinny 6'1" 170 lb dude and now I am up to 214 with a little belly fat that I had before I started that I want gone so dang bad. So with that said I am looking for some advice on my next cycle. I plan on only running it for about 8-10 wks. Sust 250 at 500mg/wk, Tren E 150 at 300mg/wk, Oral Winny 50mg EOD(maybe Tbol instead at the beginning) and HCG at 500iu/wk then start my PCT a couple weeks after my last Sust pin. I am really only wanting a some size, strength and fat burn. Oh and the reason I only wanna do 8-10 wk is because of work. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

What an awesome weath of B/B info. It's just what I needed to take my game to the next level. Thanks Big A, Jello, and the hosts of Admins!

Wanting to start my first cycle, Looking for opinions

I am about to turn 42. I weigh about 195 and have been working out 4-6 days a week depending on my crazy 70 hour work schedule for almost 2 years straight. I started lifting at just over 160 and peaked at 207 about 4 months ago. I will list my daily diet (I work at a restaurant and I eat hella good and I am 100% consistant with it).
upon wake up, 2 scoops whey, 1 scoop vitargo with 2 cups 100% OJ.
30 minutes later 3 whole eggs, 3 eggs whites, 1 cup oatmeal, 1/4 cup raisans and 1/2 cup walnuts.
next meal- 2 scoops casein protien 1 apple
next meal- lean hamburger meal, brown rice, black beans
next meal- tuna sanwich-
next meal- 2 scoops whey 1 scoop vitargo, banana
I work out most of the days at 5:30 pm.
Pre-work out Noxivol, noxipro, 3 beta aline, 2 concrete creatine.
during work out -BCAA's and water
Imediatly following workout
3 beta aline, Noxi again and 2 scoops whey , 1 scoop vitargo in whole milk
30 minutes later is dinner, salmon or steak with sweet potates and spinach.
pre-bed if i am still hungry, oatmeal and low-fat cottage cheese, walnuts.
I always wake up in the middle of the night to pee, (damn this 40 year old prostate) and I have a casein protien in water waiting every night next to bath room sink.
Calories us about 5800 with carbs about 600 and protien just over 400.
I feel hella bloated most of the day so something here must change i nmy diet.
Now that all that is out of the way and you know I am dedicated, I need your opinion.
I am going to start injections and want to know if what I think I should do is correct before my purchase.
400mg a week of test e
400mg a week of deca
dbol some how, still trying to figure out how to use this. I keep seeing so many differant opinions, but believe it helps jump start the test as it take a few weeks to properly enter the system.
thanks you opinions.

Last edited:
Brand new

Just joined and wanted to say thanks for all the valuable information

supplements

Ok, since i was a little boy i wanted to be like Arnold. I have always wanted to do the bodybuilding shows, but never had the balls to do it. I need advice on what cycles i need to take. I am just a beginner and need to know the right stuff to take. I have a compitition coming up in 4 months and need some info. I would greatly apriciate the help and the insight on what is needed to be done. Right now i am taking cyp200 and eq200. Just need to know where to move from there.

Ok, since i was a little boy i wanted to be like Arnold. I have always wanted to do the bodybuilding shows, but never had the balls to do it. I need advice on what cycles i need to take. I am just a beginner and need to know the right stuff to take. I have a compitition coming up in 4 months and need some info. I would greatly apriciate the help and the insight on what is needed to be done. Right now i am taking cyp200 and eq200. Just need to know where to move from there.

Read the board rules before you get banned!

Big A, do you still recommend using hcg every four weeks or clomid daily? Also, Toremifene is sounding like a really good tool to add to the shop. What are your thoughts on using it daily, on cycle, in place of the Clomid?

:D
Hi All! I'm new to this forum, as well. Just wanted to say "hi" n I am ready to be a sponge and absorb all I can. THANKS!

Much needed help...

just became a member today

I'm gettin ready to start my first cycle of test cyp, looking for advice from any well knowledgeable experienced guys... test cyp would be the main thing i'm running and was going to run it at 500mg a week, monday and thursday with 400mg of deca...i would also like to run dbol with it but not quite sure how many mg's i should take of it and if i should do 2 weeks on dbol, 1 week off to prevent any liver failure and any other possible side effects.. i also wanted to know if i should run the deca once a week as opposed to twice like the test..

what up people...

I'm back. Been away 4 a little. But things r still looking good around here.

hello

age 40 and shopping been a long time since i used juice but i need that fountain of youth ....how many 40 year old using gh and feeling good? looking for a gh test cycle to start

I've heard of some ppl using HCG once a week to maintain testicle size but im not sure of how much IU/ week. any advise?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131