over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol Kill Anyone Else's Appetite?

That may be true in the long run, but that's not the reason these days. I'm convinced that there was some type on non-active ingredient in the original pharmaceutical versions, because you never heard anyone complain of appetite issues. In fact, it would be just the opposite! Maybe there was an enteric coating, I don't know, but something was different.

One thing I found interesting, something I read roughly 10 years ago, has to do with a patent running out. When that happens and other manufacturers can start to produce a generic version, the original manufacturer only has to give them a list of the ingredients. Think of this as a recipe. It makes a difference how you prepare a meal and when certain ingredients are added. The article made the same correlation regarding the list of ingredients for a drug. Is that the case here, I don't know. All I know is that loss of appetite was never an issue.

There's an ADHD med that my son has. Name brand and generic have exactly the same active ingredient and dose (USA). Doctor will tell you flat out that 5% of patients have some kind of issue - major behavioral - with generic due to a binder or coating that should not matter but does. If it shows up, generally early, they will write for name brand. And I've seen it happen first hand - total one off shit show, crazy and unique. Moved to brand name and never ever happened again (like a decade and increased dosage too). Likely something to it in some orals too.

Anyway a lot of guys who were fine with even UGL orals get worse with them as they age. It's all over on this forum. Luckily that's not me. Only issue I've found is even 12.5mg of dbol makes me really tired now after a week. Crazy, used to love it. Now I'm a winny, drol and var guy only. Liked drol better anyway but so many fond memories of the 5mg Russian dbol days...that and some fina/tren brew was kind of magic in the gym.

Fillers, binders and other additives can 100% effect how we respond to each drug. Although I would say the primary reason why guys have issues with adrol now (when they didn't in the past) is simply age. Our bodies change drastically as we age and digestion and how we metabolize various drugs is no different. There are many AAS I used to be fine with and now I can't use them (or have to low dose them) for various reasons. Adrol is different because it always messed up my appetite even when I was young and I loved the stuff. These days I unfortunately get less of the benefits and more of the side effects. This has nothing to do with the quality of the drugs (used lab tested 50mg oxymetholone tabs) but simply my body and the changes through the years. Adrol and sdrol always made me feel bad though. The other orals were fine but each come with their side effects.

Non scientific observation. I should add I have read all the medical studies on adrol. I know of guys who have used up to 500mg per day. I also know of guys who have used 100mg+ for a few years straight. There is even a member on this site who said he has used it for 25 years straight at 100mg and his blood work is fine. People with various illnesses are given high doses for many months with low-moderate liver toxicity observed. Regardless, adrol is the only thing that if I use it for a few weeks my eyes glaze and become more yellow so that alone tells me a lot. It happened last time I used it at 50mg per day. It has happened many times over the years. Early on when I used 50-100mg for 4-6 weeks I developed jaundice. So regardless of user reports and clinical studies I know it's something I have to be careful with. It doesn't matter anyway because I haven't used more than 50mg for a few weeks for many years because I would struggle to eat anything on a higher dose.

Usually i run low on Hemoglobin and Hematocrit, Anadrol makes me hungry and strong. 100g Ed.
I don't think you should be posting about steroids until you post a picture of yourself. Your posting history indicates a high probability of not being particularly developed and heavily relying on steroids while neglecting nutrition, training, and recovery.

. Adrol is different because it always messed up my appetite even when I was young and I loved the stuff. These days I unfortunately get less of the benefits and more of the side effects. This has nothing to do with the quality of the drugs (used lab tested 50mg oxymetholone tabs) but simply my body and the changes through the years. Adrol and sdrol always made me feel bad though. The other orals were fine but each come with their side effects.

Actually I just remembered. The very first drol I ever got was a bottle of original Syntex (so full name brand) from a college lifting buddy who said every time he took it, it messed up his stomach bad. He used dbol without issue as I recall. Shit was bomb for me, loved it.

So here is one example of young guy and original name brand quality. Never thought too much of it but just remembered.

Reactions: Bio
Anadrol was my very favorite. Turinabol is kinda easy on me out of all of them, at 40mg a day max.

Actually I just remembered. The very first drol I ever got was a bottle of original Syntex (so full name brand) from a college lifting buddy who said every time he took it, it messed up his stomach bad. He used dbol without issue as I recall. Shit was bomb for me, loved it.

So here is one example of young guy and original name brand quality. Never thought too much of it but just remembered.
i used it several times loved it. Dark brown glass bottle with a red and white letters as the label. 2902

I remember the bottle very well. I remember taking a half a tab daily and strength was through the roof.
I'd even go to quarter pills as an add on to a cycle pre training. Obviously I wasn't very far along in my development but my God. Didn't bloat me at all and let me take on huge volume with fast recovery. "The Work Capacity Drug" as it was known. Could be near gas, 60 seconds of rest and boom, performed like near fresh. Fucking magic.

I wish I still responded like that.

Adrol has never been too bad for me it just lowers my appetite. Well it does make me feel off (ill) but nothing major (sdrol is like adrol x 3 to me). I don't even have any stomach issues on it my appetite just disappears. I have taken many pharm brands of adrol and many UG brands and all have been the same. Even inj adrol was the same for me. I recall the first time I used adrol and I was blown away how good it was and I felt incredible. I was super strong at that age but when I look back at pics I laugh because I was nowhere as developed as I thought I was thinking back 10-15 years later. At the time when you have put on 15 pounds in 3 weeks and look leaner and your shoulder pressing 40kg more it feels like you have mutated :D It's funny how different people react with each compound. Some can take 300mg adrol and feel amazing and their appetite increases and they get bigger and harder and others take 50mg and they struggle to eat even half their meals and their digestion is fucked so in the long run taking it just goes against them.

Anadrol pumps were just too much for me. Appetite was fine but calves and tibia pumps were so bad going for walks was hard. Its also the first time I couldn't get into rack position for front squats. I was using 50-100mg/day. May try it again in the future at a much lower dose like 25mg.

YES and so does Dbol!! And it makes my stomach bulge out like I just ate ton of food yet no food in there. It’s so weird because oral Winny doesn’t do that.
I’m the same way with any orals… like what the fuck?! I don’t need a tablet or two of some compound to give me a pumped up look and a pregnant belly?? I can do the exact same fkn thing with a few sleeves of Oreos and that shit is way funner anyways! Same pumps, same look, Oreos are win. Whats the point 🤷🏾

YES and so does Dbol!! And it makes my stomach bulge out like I just ate ton of food yet no food in there. It’s so weird because oral Winny doesn’t do that.
I’m the same way with any orals… like what the fuck?! I don’t need a tablet or two of some compound to give me a pumped up look and a pregnant belly?? I can do the exact same fkn thing with a few sleeves of Oreos and that shit is way funner anyways! Same pumps, same look, Oreos are win. Whats the point 🤷🏾
Based on what I've seen with some guys I'm thinking if orals impact you this way it's not the oral that's the issue - it's the gut health being bad to begin with. Add a strain on top and you're in trouble.

I've never had bloating with orals but I've always made gut health a priority. An easy way to start improving it is Dr. Ohhira's Professional formula probiotics - a lot of guys here on Professional Muscle saw their gut issues clear up with it.

It absolutely killed my appetite and gave me such bad heart burn I couldn't eat if I wanted too. That experiment lasted less than a week. Hahaha

I never had any noticeable appetite suppression from Anadrol but then again I’ve never taken over 75mg daily as a little goes along way for myself. That amount always spiked my blood pressure so now I run T-bol in its place if I run and oral.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131