over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

best for fat loss???

mr. boom

Registered
What is the best stack (orals) for a 26 year old female to drop fat. Can she take nolvadex if she is on birth control?

Thank you

I wouldnt think so if its an estrogen based birth control, would kinda counter itself I would think. If its progesterone based maybe ok. I am really unsure about it though. Would be like trying to hold water but taking a water pill at the same time. My .02

If she is taking birth control pill then natural fat burner is good for her.According to nutritionists and food experts, foods that have high vitamin C content tend to burn fats fast. These include the following fruits:
1. Lime.
2. Lemon.
3. Oranges.
4. Grapefruit.
5. Watermelon.
6. Apple .
If she is taking birth control pill then this natural fat burner is good for her.

Most women I work do very well on CLENBUTEROL,,,some stacked with T3.

what risk are involved with woman taking t3 with their clen??? I hear a lot of people using the phrase ' oh i would never wanna fuck with my thyroid'

i ask them why and they just kind of shrug their shoulders and say they just wouldnt do it.

T3 is a very affordable fat loss boost...T3 and Clen if they can handle the sides from Clen..GH if they got the dough to back it up

If you need to burn up fat, dieting only is not at all sufficient. It should always be coupled with life style modification & cardio-friendly exercise. Forget the "miracle pills" and dirty short cuts with only short term effects.

Brain Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas

I'm actually curious about this question too. I'm trying to help a friend cut some extra weight - She's 5'8" (guessing) and 128 right now. I've been advising her on diet and workout, but that's all she does right now.

Keep in mind, I'm not asking what to put her on - I'm asking what to tell her to start reading up on - she wouldn't have the slightest idea how to get any of the stuff mentioned here and I'm not going to let here close to it until she knows what she's doing.

More info on her though - 36, 3 kids, not going to have any more... shit, I'll have to ask what she does as far as birth control, laprascopy, whatever she does... But she stopped cardio for a couple weeks with a new job that over worked her, but she just quit and has free time (well, when the kids are at school) to start up again.

Same level of questioning as the wife has been trying hard at dieting, high cardio workouts 4-6 days a week, plenty of water to cleanse, but she is getting discouraged as she can not seem to loose the weight. She is at the 220lb mark and does the P90X regiment and if she didnt feel like it was good enough, she will do a Billy Blanks Cardio workout after. 90mins of cardio with and without weights 4-6 days a week! Staying on good diet with a balanced intake of carbs, protein, fat and fibre. I know of other women who were successful with a clen routine and stopped before they developed the vacuumed look! The wife is unsure of doing clen and I have suggested she gets her estrogen levels checked as she keeps thinking that she is building muscle and is afraid to look like a 200lb body builder!

Any help?

I'm a Natural competitor, so I'm always going to say that diet and training need to be 100% consistent in order to make any significant gains (or losses, as the case may be). I don't believe women need to take non-OTC supplements in order to get lean; however, I don't have anything against people who make different choices than I do. There's no such thing as a quick fix, and hard work and consistency go a long way.

Very, very general advice for the women who seem to be at a plateau: make sure the diet is 100% consistent. Consider doing a 1-time plan with a fitness nutritionist or trainer, and follow that plan for several weeks. Often times when people hit a plateau, a simple change in diet or training can make a difference. Also consider switching up cardio or training exercises.

I'm a Natural competitor, so I'm always going to say that diet and training need to be 100% consistent in order to make any significant gains (or losses, as the case may be). I don't believe women need to take non-OTC supplements in order to get lean; however, I don't have anything against people who make different choices than I do. There's no such thing as a quick fix, and hard work and consistency go a long way.

Very, very general advice for the women who seem to be at a plateau: make sure the diet is 100% consistent. Consider doing a 1-time plan with a fitness nutritionist or trainer, and follow that plan for several weeks. Often times when people hit a plateau, a simple change in diet or training can make a difference. Also consider switching up cardio or training exercises.
Valid but i thought this was an enhanced members only forum??? Glad you have nothing against enhanced…. Personally i don’t understand the taboo & fear behind it… i would never go back to natural…. After being natural long enough.,.Just me i love this sport too much to be natural…

Ask Shelby Starnes. He gets women in condition that seems impossible for males

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
billions.must.lift