over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bitcoin question

beast405

Well-known member / Kilo Klub
Registered
I sent bitcoin to somebody. And it’s been saying pending for like 9 hours now. Has anybody else had this happen ?

Reactions: XXL
I had one transaction that was pending for a week. The money eventually came back to the wallet I sent it from. I'm not sure what happened.

Yeah it took the money out of my wallet. I’m not sure what’s up.

Are they able to block certain recipients, like they do with Western Union? Maybe that person is flagged? I know that WU did that in the past.

It usually takes longer the 1st time you send to someone new. .

If its longer than 2 days i would worry

Are they able to block certain recipients, like they do with Western Union? Maybe that person is flagged? I know that WU did that in the past.
I don't think an outside person can block a specific address. Someone's wallet could be offline, though.

Transactions can be traced in some cases when someone keeps the same wallet address too long. I got banned from Coinbase by paying an online pharmacy with a static address directly from my Coinbase wallet.

This happens when you have an incorrect wallet address.

I had one transaction that was pending for a week. The money eventually came back to the wallet I sent it from. I'm not sure what happened.

I sent bitcoin to somebody. And it’s been saying pending for like 9 hours now. Has anybody else had this happen ?
Is it the recipients website that still says pending? Ive had that happen 3x before, went through each time

Is it the recipients website that still says pending? Ive had that happen 3x before, went through each time
No. It took the money out of my bitcoin wallet and all. I sent to the right address. They still haven’t received it yet. I don’t know what’s going on

This happens when you have an incorrect wallet address.
I think I had the correct address, but the wallet was offline at the time of the transaction. I'm not sure. It went through on the second try a week later after I got my money back.

The wallet doesnt have to be "online". The transaction is stored in block chain (the public ledger). When they open their wallet, it will catch up to the current status by validating any blocks that occurred while they were offline.

The wallet doesnt need to be online.

I think I had the correct address, but the wallet was offline at the time of the transaction. I'm not sure. It went through on the second try a week later after I got my money back.

There is no blocking or approval. Its the blockchain. Like others mentioned it prob is due to an incorrect wallet address. Otherwise it's in the mining process. Bitcoin is def on the slower side compared to other crypto.

I don't think an outside person can block a specific address. Someone's wallet could be offline, though.

Transactions can be traced in some cases when someone keeps the same wallet address too long. I got banned from Coinbase by paying an online pharmacy with a static address directly from my Coinbase wallet.
Here is an example of getting banned. Maybe the person he sent to ran into trouble like this?

The only way a transaction could be blocked is if the exchange where you are sending coin from has a block list. This would require the exchange to keep a master list of banned wallets and then prevent you from executing the transaction. Say you purchase coin from an exchange and they block it, why wouldnt you simply send the coin to your own wallet and send it from there?

Conversely, if someone is in the business and hosting their wallet on an exchange, you really need to stay far away from that organization.

Here is an example of getting banned. Maybe the person he sent to ran into trouble like this?

I transferred from one of my wallets to another wallet and its been pending for two days now. It never takes this long and thanks to the delay my value has dropped significantly before I could send it to the sponsor.

It depends how the busy the blockchain is. It will usually deposit earlier. But blockchain is BUSY now as smart people are buying and others who don’t understand are selling.

It depends how the busy the blockchain is. It will usually deposit earlier. But blockchain is BUSY now as smart people are buying and others who don’t understand are selling.
With inflation being high now, it is probably a good time to buy.

The only way a transaction could be blocked is if the exchange where you are sending coin from has a block list. This would require the exchange to keep a master list of banned wallets and then prevent you from executing the transaction. Say you purchase coin from an exchange and they block it, why wouldnt you simply send the coin to your own wallet and send it from there?

Conversely, if someone is in the business and hosting their wallet on an exchange, you really need to stay far away from that organization.
I was banned from Coinbase for sending to an online pharmacy with a static wallet address. They didn't block the transaction. They just banned me for life and refunded the money I had left. I tried starting new accounts with different email addresses and credit cards, but nope. Banned for life.

Obviously I should have sent to a different wallet and paid from there. That's what I do now. I use Gemini to buy bitcoin these days and transfer from there to a private wallet.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member