over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cinnatropin

Bigboomer5150

Registered
Verified Customer
Alright guys and girls I’ve been taking HGH for nearly 3 years now with pretty good results mainly maintence recovery longevity protocol never taking over 4ius total a day, I’ve dabbled with quite a few popular and reputable generic hgh brands etc, I finally pulled the trigger on pharm grade hgh cinnatropins, I guess my question is does anyone have any feedback on this brand “cinnatropin” I’ve spoke to some who say they’ve heard of others having awesome results and others have said it’s a glorified generic in a fancy pen, in my experience with cinnatropin which hasn’t been long maybe 3 weeks since I’ve started at 2ius am 2 ius post workout or 2ius before bed on non training days I have noticed some fullness body composition seems to maybe be tighter, but is it worth it? Was I getting the same results with possibly let’s say #119s or something similar in a good generic, curious of what guys are experiencing running the Iranian hgh, thanks and have an awesome day ✌️

That’s the first thing I said when I heard or read about the damn stuff to be honest

Cinnatropin, produced by Cinnagen, a licensed pharmaceutical company based in Iran, fails to meet USP Pharmacopaeia standards for "Dimer Content" (≤ 4% high weight molecular proteins) and is regarded fairly as an unsafe medication that is associated with more severe lethargy (decreased tolerability) and reduced efficacy (decreased potency) than reference quality pharmaceutical preparations (e.g., Novo-Nordisk's Norditropin, Upjohn, a division of Pfizer's Genotropin, etc.)

Basically, Iran, being subject to international embargo, has reduced standards for pharmacopeia than the international norm but a strong interest in manufacturing medications for its domestic market that its populace can use to treat medical conditions; as well as a strong interest in smuggling out manufactured goods that fetch a hefty price on the international black market to support its regime. Caveat emptor.

Yeah I agree that’s all I ever have ran is generics I just jumped on these to give them a try and also the price was somewhat decent what the hell, I just seen an alleged test of the cinnatropin and they only came back at 94% as well through janoshik I dunno I was hoping it was going to be the greatest thing since sliced bread lol

Cinnatropin, produced by Cinnagen, a licensed pharmaceutical company based in Iran, fails to meet USP Pharmacopaeia standards for "Dimer Content" (≤ 4% high weight molecular proteins) and is regarded fairly as an unsafe medication that is associated with more severe lethargy (decreased tolerability) and reduced efficacy (decreased potency) than reference quality pharmaceutical preparations (e.g., Novo-Nordisk's Norditropin, Upjohn, a division of Pfizer's Genotropin, etc.)

Basically, Iran, being subject to international embargo, has reduced standards for pharmacopeia than the international norm but a strong interest in manufacturing medications for its domestic market that its populace can use to treat medical conditions; as well as a strong interest in smuggling out manufactured goods that fetch a hefty price on the international black market to support its regime. Caveat emptor.
you have new lab tests available?
i just remember Turkish pharma on meso tested them and the Dimer was around 2%.
is there any recent hplc available?

Why would you get “ PHARMA” when you have same as pharma from a reputable source here ?
well just like you said I’ve never ran pharma or alledged pharma lol and I was curious and gave it a try why not it the gringo in me…. I was just surprised there’s not much info or talk on the cinnatropin for the most part and I’m done with that shit back to what works, you have to test the waters sometimes why not….

well just like you said I’ve never ran pharma or alledged pharma lol and I was curious and gave it a try why not it the gringo in me…. I was just surprised there’s not much info or talk on the cinnatropin for the most part and I’m done with that shit back to what works, you have to test the waters sometimes why not….
Not that it doesn’t work either it’s like chase irons said it’s a glorified generic in a fancy pen that was his exact words he said it’s no sirostem

Not that it doesn’t work either it’s like chase irons said it’s a glorified generic in a fancy pen that was his exact words he said it’s no sirostem
Well I’ll reply to myself I’ve actually changed my opinion and stance and experience with the cinnatropin it’s fucking really good actually I would say better than most generics out there all day….. but still pricey somewhat for what you get, I can see less water retention indefinitely with the cinnatropin and fat loss is accelerating for sure especially in lower abdomen and recovery is above par

Well I’ll reply to myself I’ve actually changed my opinion and stance and experience with the cinnatropin it’s fucking really good actually I would say better than most generics out there all day….. but still pricey somewhat for what you get, I can see less water retention indefinitely with the cinnatropin and fat loss is accelerating for sure especially in lower abdomen and recovery is above par
Bet my money TP is better

What dosage are you running?

I'll say this, a lot of guys think pharma is better because they run lower doses and get less water retention, which makes you look and feel way better than high dose generics.

I'll say this, a lot of guys think pharma is better because they run lower doses and get less water retention, which makes you look and feel way better than high dose generics.
But when running low dose genetics vs low dose pharma there is no difference?

What are you running right now ? What dose/frequency?
What effects? Positive/negative

I laugh every time I hear some one think because they are using PHARMA HGH they think it’s better then generic it’s not same shit . Just like people that think there PHARMA test e is better then UGL it’s not same shit same results

But when running low dose genetics vs low dose pharma there is no difference?

That's what i'm saying. Guys will run 2-3 IU seros/nords and compare it to +4 IU generics like meditropes etc and tout the awesome difference in "dryness" and wellbeing, but that's expected when using physiological versus supraphysiological dosages of HGH.

I'm not saying it's the case with OP and cinnamon-tropin but that's why i'm asking this question.

I laugh every time I hear some one think because they are using PHARMA HGH they think it’s better then generic it’s not same shit . Just like people that think there PHARMA test e is better then UGL it’s not same shit same results
That’s totally untrue, so your saying each ugl has the same shit same quality doesn’t matter where ya go it’s all good bro 😎 bro I’ve been taking generic hgh for years and have had great luck there’s great generics and I agree the well-being bullshit is probably all the same from hgh in general but there’s def a difference in quality and purity why else would the TP list percentages because it’s all the same?? I just asked if anyone had experience with frickin cinnatropin lol that’s all

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
warsteiner70
NapsGear