over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coming off trt to concieve

usd610

Registered
So I’ve been on try for the past 7 years. Couple blast here and there but nothing in the last 4 years. Long story short I’m trying to have kids with my wife and semen analysis came back with no Sperm. My try was through an hrt clinic. But I promised my wife I would go to a urologist at a major hospital system near us. Saw him this week and he wants me to stop my trt and is starting me on clomid 50mg 3x/wk. eventually I will be on hcg and fsh as well.

I guess my question is what should I expect. I’m pretty sure the chances of me recovering are next to nothing. How am I gonna feel as my test level drops so low. I’m worried because I just started a new job that I am in school for and am worried about being too tired and not being able to focus. Also anyone have experience coming off to try to conceive?

My personal experience depressed, mood swings but most of the time general malaise, and some anxiety at times. Intense at first and almost constant and then as things started kicking back in I felt more and more “normal.”
Don’t go too high on the Clovis cause it can spike estrogen and exacerbate these symptoms. I was clean for almost 3yrs after 8yrs of nearly continuous use. That whole 3yrs I was about in the 250mg/do test range and was able to function in a high stress job and provide physically and emotionally for a young family. You can do it too.
Honestly it helps that you are TRT, I went cold turkey off a high dose and in my mind it made the transition more extreme.

I was on TRT through an anti aging clinic for 4 years when we decided to give having a kid one last shot before we let go of that dream. My analysis before stopping TRT came back zero sperm.

We went to a fertility clinic and they wanted me to stop TRT and then take clomid/hcg. I stopped the TRT but didn’t end up taking anything else. Honestly I felt like crap and experienced mood swings, depression, and anxiety but it wasn’t too much to handle.

Was it worth it? Hell yeah! My little girl is my world. Best of luck to you and your Mrs.

Give this a read and possibly discuss with your MD. There are multiple protocols recommended based on a meta-analysis of fertility on TRT.

So I’ve been on try for the past 7 years. Couple blast here and there but nothing in the last 4 years. Long story short I’m trying to have kids with my wife and semen analysis came back with no Sperm. My try was through an hrt clinic. But I promised my wife I would go to a urologist at a major hospital system near us. Saw him this week and he wants me to stop my trt and is starting me on clomid 50mg 3x/wk. eventually I will be on hcg and fsh as well.

I guess my question is what should I expect. I’m pretty sure the chances of me recovering are next to nothing. How am I gonna feel as my test level drops so low. I’m worried because I just started a new job that I am in school for and am worried about being too tired and not being able to focus. Also anyone have experience coming off to try to conceive?

Here is a thread that may help. My wife is not pregnant but I’m this thread you can see my experience (and many others!) and my emotional ups and downs.

I recently came off too to conceive. I’ve been off for 4 months now and I’ve been hypogonadal since then (verified through two bloodtests). All in all, it was/is ok-ish. Never felt moody/emotional/depressed but libido and physique took a big hit.

I was ordered by my endo to take 1500iu hcg intramuscular but it’s not really doing a lot for now.

Here is a thread that may help. My wife is not pregnant but I’m this thread you can see my experience (and many others!) and my emotional ups and downs.
Wait what? Thought you and your wifey were expecting?

Cage

If you take HCG while on TRT won’t it keep the sperm flowing?

Personally I came off gear and did hcg/hmg when I decided I wanted to have my baby. But Im about 100% positive I could’ve gotten the same result if I would’ve stayed on trt and did hcg/hmg and I sure would’ve felt a hell of a lot better during the process. But it worked and my little one is healthy and growing daily.

I recently came off too to conceive. I’ve been off for 4 months now and I’ve been hypogonadal since then (verified through two bloodtests). All in all, it was/is ok-ish. Never felt moody/emotional/depressed but libido and physique took a big hit.

I was ordered by my endo to take 1500iu hcg intramuscular but it’s not really doing a lot for now.
Man I’m hypogonadal too. I stayed off for like 3 months I think. I felt like absolute dog shit by about 1.5 months off. My physique also took a big hit.

Man I’m hypogonadal too. I stayed off for like 3 months I think. I felt like absolute dog shit by about 1.5 months off. My physique also took a big hit.
Im currently a half year off and have been hypogonadal ever since. Done three bloodtest since and all show low testosterone. I’ve been feeling ok-ish. No mood swings or anything but just low sexdrive and drive in general. Physique and performance is nothing like it was half year ago unfortunately. Wife not pregnant either. Just going to bite the bullet.

Did you go off to conceive?

Im currently a half year off and have been hypogonadal ever since. Done three bloodtest since and all show low testosterone. I’ve been feeling ok-ish. No mood swings or anything but just low sexdrive and drive in general. Physique and performance is nothing like it was half year ago unfortunately. Wife not pregnant either. Just going to bite the bullet.

Are you, or have you been taking anything since going off? Like hCG/Clomid etc?

Hmg is the key for sure !
Not for all. Wife is due in 7 weeks and all I used is hCG, while on 600 mg test/week.

Yes I went off to conceive

Stayed on TRT and added in HCG / HMG. Been on TRT for 15 years prior to this with no HCG / HMG. Baby due in 1 month.
Im trying the same. How long did it take? I know this can vary a lot and is very individual. We expect it to take 6-12 months, if we're lucky.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131