over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crock Pot Shredded Chicken

I say 1 pack is 5-6lbs (labeled) however this never is an ACTUAL 5-6 lbs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the way my wife has been cooking my chicken for years used to cook on the stove or grill and then realized how easy that way was. I am an A1 sauce and chicken guy she usually pours a half a cup or so over about 3 or 4 pounds and just soaks into the meat. It's great or we cook it plain and I'll shred it later for tacos. absolutely the best way to cook chicken anymore.

I cook whole chicken breast in the crock pot as well. Not as easy to shred but considerably cheaper. Try it.

I put 5lbs of chicken breast in the slow cooker about an hour ago with a bottle of Crystal Extra Hot. I love shredded chicken and hot sauce!:headbang:

As soon as my chicken thaws, I'll give this a rip.

Loooove my crockpot. Just made chili last night. So easy.

I enjoyed it. I used Sriracha instead of typical hot sauce. I was out. Came out nicely. Not too hot. Juicy, nice texture. Thank you.

Looks like I might have to try this! I have a crock pot but haven't really been able to come up with any good ideas. I make chicken and dumplings but can only have it once a day due to my meal plan. Thanks for the info!

I've done the many ways before its all great with just salsa only
i heard you can use a ranch packet you would normally use for dip and a bottle of franks red hot just cook it on low overnight and u have buffalo chicken in morning

boom!!!!:headbang:

Make beef and pork roast and loins this way. Instead of adding water which seems to dry out the meat, put a ranch packet or onion soup packet on the meat and add 1 can of cream of chicken or cream of mushroom. Very tender meat.

I eat a good bit chicken like this. It's awesome and tender as hell

I use Frontera barbacoa sauce for chicken, beef, or pork and all turn out great in the crock pot. Go to **broken link removed** Then go to products and then seasoning sauces to see what it is. Basically....its barbecue sauce with a lot less sugar, and it tastes great. Most grocery stores where I live carry the stuff. Put a little water in the pot to keep the meat from drying out....unless its frozen chicken like someone said in a previous post.

I use Frontera barbacoa sauce for chicken, beef, or pork and all turn out great in the crock pot. Go to **broken link removed** Then go to products and then seasoning sauces to see what it is. Basically....its barbecue sauce with a lot less sugar, and it tastes great. Most grocery stores where I live carry the stuff. Put a little water in the pot to keep the meat from drying out....unless its frozen chicken like someone said in a previous post.

Never seen this before. I'm going to have to try it if it's got less sugar. Thanks

This is exactly what I do. BBQ, Hot sauce, pretty much anything works in a crock pot.

Bump for more crock-pot recipes. Gonna try the chicken, tired of beef roasts n briskets...

Haven't thought of this with the hot sauce.. I'm gonna try! Thanks

Bump for more crock-pot recipes. Gonna try the chicken, tired of beef roasts n briskets...

Have you ever tried a crockpot curry? Chicken, potatoes, carrots, some celery, a can of coconut milk, and curry spices. Serve over rice. To make it taste even better add a little no sugar added coconut flakes to the top.

-fish

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner