over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Daily OM

Future

Registered
Transforming a Misperception
Lack

We all know what it feels like to want something we don’t have. It may be a pair of expensive jeans, a romantic partner, or rent money; it may be a certain attitude, a car, or a savings account. This is part of life, and in the best-case scenario, we experience a constant flow of money and material possessions, companions and experiences, in and out of our lives. However, many of us linger in a state of wanting and not having, a state of lack that never seems to subside. We consistently perceive ourselves as not having what we need or not having what we want. This is an energetically draining state to be in. It is also self-perpetuating because how we feel about ourselves determines what we are able to create for ourselves.

How we feel profoundly influences how we perceive our reality. When we feel we are lacking, we look around and see what is not there. On the other hand, if we feel abundant, we can look at the very same situation and see a completely different picture, one full of blessings and advantages. The more we see the blessings, the more abundant we feel, and the more blessings we attract. Similarly, if we see lack, we tend to create and attract that energy.

If you find yourself habitually residing in a feeling of lack, it may be due to a core belief formed in your childhood or even in a past life. It may be because you are out of touch with your inner divinity, which is the source of your abundance. In any case, know that your perception of lack is a misperception that can be corrected with awareness and effort. It can be as simple as taking 10 or 15 minutes each day to quiet your mind and imagine yourself in a state of unlimited abundance, handling the financial demands and others in your life with total ease, drawing from an endless supply of resources. Know that it is your birthright to be fully supported in the fulfillment of your needs and desires.

moment of Zen...

Man I'd like to thank you Future...
this is as if you were speaking directly to me today.
I have been stuck in this feeling of lack as you call it.
We got married a year and a half ago, hers, mine and ours meant three house payments to make and my business was tanking in this economy.

Now I've sold my house, hers is under contract as of today, my financial loads have lessened and I'm on track with my training and diet.
So it is really an abundance of blessings.

sooo....Why do I feel so down?
I mean I just got so worn down by the last few years or dissappointment and loss prior to Sassy coming into my life, and then the stress of those payments.
It is residual stress I guess... and like you say a loss of connection to my inner divinity.

I'm going to reconnect.
Thank you Man....great post.

Man I'd like to thank you Future...
this is as if you were speaking directly to me today.
I have been stuck in this feeling of lack as you call it.
We got married a year and a half ago, hers, mine and ours meant three house payments to make and my business was tanking in this economy.

Now I've sold my house, hers is under contract as of today, my financial loads have lessened and I'm on track with my training and diet.
So it is really an abundance of blessings.

sooo....Why do I feel so down?
I mean I just got so worn down by the last few years or dissappointment and loss prior to Sassy coming into my life, and then the stress of those payments.
It is residual stress I guess... and like you say a loss of connection to my inner divinity.

I'm going to reconnect.
Thank you Man....great post.

I haver been out of balance for a long time. Its a struggle. :) Glad this post helped.