mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dat's - CJC-1295 & GHRP-6 (Basic Guides)

Great info DatbTrue! Just registered for your forum so i can continue to learn from your research

I'm really really interested to see where this research has gone! This is extremely informative, wish they were more people like DatbTrue to spread the knowledge. Registered on your forum, fingers crossed!

cjc-1295 ghhr-2 and 6, igf-1 cycle?

What dosages should i use for this combo? I am on a restricted diet and stats are 6ft. 1in. 240lbs with 6%

Dat,

Really appreciate the info you posted. My HRT doc has me taking sermerolin 300mcg along with 180mcg of ghrp-2 and 180mcg of ghrp-6 prior to bed. It's a compounded blend in one bottle from the pharmacy so I know the dose is a little odd. I've had much better results after reading this thread and dividing the doses 3x per day rather than once at night. The only issue I'm having is alot of water retention, particularly in ankles/lower limbs. I've tried dandelion root, upping my water intake and restricting my sodium but none of it seems to help. This week I'm going to lower my dose but is there something else I can do or will my body adjust over time and drop the water?

My second question is in regards to thyroid hormone. My doc has me on 2grain of armour thyroid which puts me at the very top of the normal range for t3 and high middle range for t4. I know you touched on it and from what I understood thyroid hormone is more catabolic than anabolic. I would assume this holds true regardless of being in the normal range or above it correct?

In terms of overall health and longevity is there any danger to having thyroid levels this high? I was hypothyroidic at the start so I feel much better having my thyroid restored I'm concerned about long term safety being so close to
hyperthyroid I was going to ask to have my dose reduced but I'm not the doctor here lol.

Thanks for your time and contributions here. After reading this thread I have more things I want to experiment with now than I have had in the last decade!

TRT

I have read a lot of your stuff,all great,Im on TRT and LOOKING TO TO GRHP-2 with Mod was wondering how this plays in with TRT ??

Renewed inspiration...ummm registration :)

Great! Registration completed, awaiting benediction:action-sm
Thank you so very much for your investment in time...
MB

A lot of information here is out of date.... about 3 years I'd say.

Research continued from that point onward in my forum.

What a great thread! This shit isn't basic at all its going to take some time for me to desipher it all but thats why I love this frick forum! :headbang:

Great thread Dat, from what i have seen attempting to research these peptides you have become quite infamous on the internet and for good reason. I love reading your research.

I have requested to join your forum to view your updated research, but thought i should ask here as well as i am quite desperate for info.

I have purchased a large amount of MOD GRF1-29 & GHRP-6 and have been dosing at 100mcg each twice a day, once at waking (9AM) and once pre workout. (7PM)

I am 25, have been going to the gym for a number of years, and i am following a healthy diet.

I previously tried AAS, Test + Deca which was cut short due to extreme anxiety attacks. I have also suffered them when dabling lightly with recreational drugs years ago.

I have had a number of instances where my heart was thumping hard when trying to sleep and kept me up for 2 hours, also heart palpitations and pains in the chest, I've had extreme flushing in my face for hours which felt like pressure on my eyes.
Alot of this has occurred well after dosing. For example i havent had one since yesterday morning and today i am still getting these little nuances. In your knowledge can any of this be attributed to the peps, or are they just triggering my anxiety somehow??

Last edited:
So much to learn!

Thanks for the info, Dat.

I'm 40 years old and looking for the anti-aging type benefit, so I'm going to try the Modified GRF 1-29 and the GHRP-6 probably to start, just before bed, as soon as I determine a reputable place to get it.

Since the amounts of each are the same per dose, is it okay to mix 1 vial of each of the same size and combine them in one syringe for just one stick?

TM

Thanks for the info, Dat.

I'm 40 years old and looking for the anti-aging type benefit, so I'm going to try the Modified GRF 1-29 and the GHRP-6 probably to start, just before bed, as soon as I determine a reputable place to get it.

Since the amounts of each are the same per dose, is it okay to mix 1 vial of each of the same size and combine them in one syringe for just one stick?

TM

Unfortunately dat no longer posts on pro muscle. That said i can answer this for you. Do NOT mix them in the same vial. You can mix them in the same pin though so long as you shoot it there and then. If your pre loading syringe leave an air Buble between the 2 peps

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Unfortunately dat no longer posts on pro muscle. That said i can answer this for you. Do NOT mix them in the same vial. You can mix them in the same pin though so long as you shoot it there and then. If your pre loading syringe leave an air Buble between the 2 peps

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Okay, thanks--that's must me trying to be cheap with syringes and trying to avoid multiple sticks!

I'll get over it...

TM

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Omoney2323
NapsGear