over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHB (test-1-cyp)

Deamm why its so hard to find in eu

I read alot about dhb and really wanne try it, i dont know if i can ask for source in eu?

What is the deal with increased liver weight? Do orals do this also? Does it return to normal size after discontinued use?

I know someone in sports medicine a cardiologist... DHB inj is safe... that one study was a wash. My liver fine every labs i have been on primo and DHB with test trt...

What is the deal with increased liver weight? Do orals do this also? Does it return to normal size after discontinued use?

I know someone in sports medicine a cardiologist... DHB inj is safe... that one study was a wash. My liver fine every labs i have been on primo and DHB with test trt...

You may check out here an interesting review on the DHB - https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/dihydroboldenone-dhb-my-thoughts-mid-cycle.166715/
From my experience even advanced users, whom never experienced this steroid, will be surprised by the solid and consistent gains this steroid provides. With relatively low side effects profile it's became an increasingly popular choice.

You may check out here an interesting review on the DHB - https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/dihydroboldenone-dhb-my-thoughts-mid-cycle.166715/
From my experience even advanced users, whom never experienced this steroid, will be surprised by the solid and consistent gains this steroid provides. With relatively low side effects profile it's became an increasingly popular choice.

I'm about to wrap up this cycle and am trending downward on test and dhb, then it will be back to trt dose for me.

The compound itself is awesome. First, noticeable strength gains. In fact, I was just murdering the logbook every workout. At about the four week mark, I was making some pretty stupid increases on weight and reps on some exercises. At the peak on 350, I was vascular 24/7, muscles always felt full and ready even when on low carbs. Side effects are up for debate as I'm a moody fuck to begin with, but I did feel slightly edgier. Again, I'm a dick, so it could have just been me...

No estro effects. Dry, hard and vascular. Giggity.

Honestly, the pip became an issue. Not that it was so unbearable, it just became a pain in the ass. After lowering to 30mg per daily pin, I really don't get any. At 50mg a day, even mixing with test and spreading out the pins, I'd get noticeable tightness and soreness that could last up to a week. I work a job that can be very physical at times and the soreness definitely impacted how I felt at the end of the day.

Just a behind the lines cycle experience. I love the compound, just wish it was more convenient, day to day...

I just want to post here, week 3 of a 437.5mg week dhb (125mg x 3.5ML) with 625 test.

I forgot how fucking strong DHB is. This compound IMO rivals NPP on Tissue accrual but without bloat and a slight hardness. Maybe like 60% of mast hardness. For strength, it’s up there in the upper tier also.

The only thing is some shots crystallize (I think). Some pins feel like a test prop pip, and some lump, leaving a very painful knot for like 7-10 days.

I am pinning 1ml with 1ml test, OR 1/2ml alone. The shots of DHB alone are the problem children.

I am going to cut back to 300mg, as running dhb as a second tier or anchor in a cycle is a pain in the ass literally, but it is strong enough to be an anchor.

I’m super lean right now and up 6lbs. (Probably 1/2 intra cellular water) but im looking juicy.

I think a great idea would be to use dhb like this with however much test you can deal with

Lean veiny…..450 EQ+300dhb

Juicy strong….300 npp+300 dhb

DRY as FUCK…..400mast+300 dhb

We'll offer a special 2+1 on the DHB for the coming week ! Enjoy and always update us with feedback

Guys if you haven't tried dhb your missing out.. great stuff.. I avoided it because I heard of the pip issues.. but I got some sciroxx and honestly no pain issues at all..its all on how it's made.. great compound.. 👍

Guys if you haven't tried dhb your missing out.. great stuff.. I avoided it because I heard of the pip issues.. but I got some sciroxx and honestly no pain issues at all..its all on how it's made.. great compound.. 👍

How much are you using? How much do you inject at once?

I only go up to 350 or less when I use it.. I divide in three shots a week..

I want to try
500 Cyp
300 1-Test Cyp
10-30mg YK11

I have only used 6 mls (two shots and quit due to crippling pain 2017 ish) , then tested 1ml in four muscles for feedback on PIP. So basically I have never run it fully and want to try it now that they have smoother formulas than years ago. Apparently a dht steroid goes well with YK11 and DHB was the most pronounced out of the others. Maybe next Run. Seems simple enough, Same half lives. I would bump up the dhb if needed. I do remember sweating like a mofo on it.

Max

Not sure if any of the vets here remember the name henryv, but 1-Testo was his personal go-to compound along with methyl-sten when it was commercially available. He got quite strong in the snatch despite his build with these. However, he was a mad chem genius at heart and hated its being called DHB. Boldenone is of a different class (androsta-1,4-diene-3-ones; more like oral turinabol in its metabolism), whereas 1-Testo is an androst-1-ene-3-one (like primo and stenbolone, Dan Duchaine's favorite). Maybe ol' henryv is kicking around these forums still and sees this!

I just want to post here, week 3 of a 437.5mg week dhb (125mg x 3.5ML) with 625 test.

I forgot how fucking strong DHB is. This compound IMO rivals NPP on Tissue accrual but without bloat and a slight hardness. Maybe like 60% of mast hardness. For strength, it’s up there in the upper tier also.

The only thing is some shots crystallize (I think). Some pins feel like a test prop pip, and some lump, leaving a very painful knot for like 7-10 days.

I am pinning 1ml with 1ml test, OR 1/2ml alone. The shots of DHB alone are the problem children.

I am going to cut back to 300mg, as running dhb as a second tier or anchor in a cycle is a pain in the ass literally, but it is strong enough to be an anchor.

I’m super lean right now and up 6lbs. (Probably 1/2 intra cellular water) but im looking juicy.

I think a great idea would be to use dhb like this with however much test you can deal with

Lean veiny…..450 EQ+300dhb

Juicy strong….300 npp+300 dhb

DRY as FUCK…..400mast+300 dhb
I know this is an older post but did you need an ai or nolva with the 625 test/437 dhb combo?

I know this is an older post but did you need an ai or nolva with the 625 test/437 dhb combo?
I don't need an AI at those doses i rarely use an ai. I am not an aromataser but if i take 1 gram of test a week amd a bunch of deca I need Aromasin but only 6.25mg 3x wk.

I use masterone as a way to balance estrogen also proviron and nolva as precaution but only like 20mg every 5 days.
I don't have trouble with much high test and deca sometimes dbol but not lately anadrol i stay hard vieny and grow but like 8 solid lbs of muscle.
I gotta shut up

Not sure if any of the vets here remember the name henryv, but 1-Testo was his personal go-to compound along with methyl-sten when it was commercially available. He got quite strong in the snatch despite his build with these. However, he was a mad chem genius at heart and hated its being called DHB. Boldenone is of a different class (androsta-1,4-diene-3-ones; more like oral turinabol in its metabolism), whereas 1-Testo is an androst-1-ene-3-one (like primo and stenbolone, Dan Duchaine's favorite). Maybe ol' henryv is kicking around these forums still and sees this!
Was henryv the one who used to push the "ski slope" dosing? Start off with very high doses to saturate the system and taper down over the weeks.

Keep this info coming I love exotic gear pharaflex
And the oil version Desoxy-testostone

Was henryv the one who used to push the "ski slope" dosing? Start off with very high doses to saturate the system and taper down over the weeks.
HenryV wrote practically all of the original prohormone & designer steroid profiles in the 2000s (mid), the designer steroid era of THG, 4-diols, 19-nor-diols, 17alpha-methyl analogues, & 1-Testo, that were summarily plagiarised by the companies slingin' the stuff. His only competitors were Patrick Arnold (who actually "sincerely flattered" HenryV often) & Peter "Big Cat" Van Mol. He was prolific on PHF. He was an early influence, being the first guy to "test my chops" by diagramming out sterol & AAS structures for identification. Smart man. J.E.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131