over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dieting and getting ready for Competition

I want know this.. On the last week, we have to do a diuretic programm right? you could give me an example? (lasix, hydrodiuril, ecc.?)

question about supps/

I am getting ready to compete, so i have 17 weeks to go...

I would like to try tren and a-drols.. I think i am sensitive to the estrogens when on hard chems..

maybe start at 1/2 drol daily and 50 tren EOD?

take AI. nolva EOD?
20mg

I also have aromasin... 2.5

i am a little fat now, maybe around 12-13%BF... So the drols on this diet might be great since there are not a lot of carbs... less water....

correct?

clen advice

When taking the eca with the clen do you try to keep the doses seperate?Also do you think one should take the benadryl method with the clen while on this if t3 is not used to keep receptors fresh?

when i take clen i can only handle a 1/2 tab, a whole one really messes me up. my eye twitches, heart palp, shakes, i can't talk..etc.

would anyone know if there is such a thing as clen burnout? i did a diet on keto over 2 years ago and ever since really sensitive to it..

i really dont liek the way i feel ...

would the benedryl help me recover the receptors?

SyntheBurn Q's

Each serving (2 capsules) contains Ephedrine 20mg (MaHuang Extract 250mg), Caffeine 200mg (Guarana Extract 910mg), Synephrine 12mg (Citrus Aurantium 200mg), L-Tyrosine 100mg, Ginger 100mg – 120 capsule bottle

I am sensitive to caffiene for some odd reason..

should i stay away or lower the dose here?

my heart may explode..

LOL

Ok I know all you vets hate bumping old threads, but I'm not a big fan of making a new thread to ask a question about the protocol in this thread so please give me a little leeway here. I'm currently on week 3 of this protocol and the weight loss had completely stopped. I'm sure a lot of people will say calories in vs calorie out but since I'm doing the thing exactly how its written I'm puzzled a little on why this is happening. Can I be putting on muscle andlosing fat his quickly to have body composition changes without weight loss or gain.?
I'm about to be 34 yrs old, 5'9, currently 215,(down from 230) I'm guessing a bf% of 25 or so. Not training for a competition, but looking to just see how lean i can get. Thanks

Each serving (2 capsules) contains Ephedrine 20mg (MaHuang Extract 250mg), Caffeine 200mg (Guarana Extract 910mg), Synephrine 12mg (Citrus Aurantium 200mg), L-Tyrosine 100mg, Ginger 100mg – 120 capsule bottle

I am sensitive to caffiene for some odd reason..

should i stay away or lower the dose here?

my heart may explode..

LOL
If you are sensitive to stimulants, definetely stay away from it.

Ok I know all you vets hate bumping old threads, but I'm not a big fan of making a new thread to ask a question about the protocol in this thread so please give me a little leeway here. I'm currently on week 3 of this protocol and the weight loss had completely stopped. I'm sure a lot of people will say calories in vs calorie out but since I'm doing the thing exactly how its written I'm puzzled a little on why this is happening. Can I be putting on muscle andlosing fat his quickly to have body composition changes without weight loss or gain.?
I'm about to be 34 yrs old, 5'9, currently 215,(down from 230) I'm guessing a bf% of 25 or so. Not training for a competition, but looking to just see how lean i can get. Thanks

The initial weight loss is mainly water. Now you are burning real fat.
You don't judge your progress by the scales, but by your body composition.

The initial weight loss is mainly water. Now you are burning real fat.
You don't judge your progress by the scales, but by your body composition.

Thank you for the response. I do physically already look leaner i was just a little shocked not to see the scale moving. Thank you again Big A I'm hoping i can make the biggest jump in bf%.

BIG A
just want to thank you for that outline as im going to use it for my first ever competition this April 6. (Dexter) ...

Super Siked to see how it goes read the thread since it started and it seems alot have had success... My turn:headbang:

Big A, i know the plan says have as many carbs as you wish. Is there any amount of carbs in which you would consider too much? Also i content found the last week write up. Did you give that plan out? Thank you again. This has been amazing so far. I've still got a full 6 weeks to go too.

Big A.
I saw you PM'd someone about this, but how would one adjust this for a female.

My wife is very interested.

Thanks
Pump.

Agree with Mr Pump, I think many members would like Big A input on adjusting this precontest diet for a female. (Figure/Physique)

Big A, i don't get a thing. Let's say i'm in a deficit of 1000 kcal for 6 days, then on the 7th i eat 1.5 kg of carbs, so 6000 kcal (I can easily eat that in a day). Will i still lose weight? Or will i erase any deficit? And if not, can a natty still do that?

Big A,

If you've answered this along the way, my apologies for the redundant question. I've allowed myself to become Pvt Pyle from the movie Full Metal Jacket - i.e., a sloppy fat disaster. I'm following your program with a few tweaks. If possible, let me know if you have any suggestions.

I've been on this set up for 2 weeks and I'm down about 10... 250 to about 240. I'm thinking of just running the first week of the diet for about another 4 weeks and ONLY then begin to taper off the carbs.

I'm not on all the gear. just a cruising does of Test, adex and some Stan..

Do you think this program would be too much or would it be ok id I stick with week one until I clean up a bit and then dial it down?

Thanks Big A! This is one of many reasons Pro M is a great board.very No questions are left unanswered.:yeahthat:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ploz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws