over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP - All the Info is Here!

More carbs=more sweating
It's much easier tolerated with low carbs, and once your done your metabolism will return to baseline. You won't have much energy on DNP, keep dose at 200-250 MG daily.

As far as after I would continue your diet and slowly introduce carbs as Elvia highlights. Then the week after will be the finished result and from there you can add some quality lean mass if desired.

More carbs=more sweating
It's much easier tolerated with low carbs, and once your done your metabolism will return to baseline. You won't have much energy on DNP, keep dose at 200-250 MG daily.
That's not answering my question though. At this point through the thread many different people have pretended that eating carbs around their workouts (not an outlandish amount but definiitely moderate) is somehow "fueling" their workouts and helping them complete them. Is that even possible?

That's not answering my question though. At this point through the thread many different people have pretended that eating carbs around their workouts (not an outlandish amount but definiitely moderate) is somehow "fueling" their workouts and helping them complete them. Is that even possible?
So the idea is to deplete glycogen which will then turn to adipose tissue for more ATP. It would make no sense to eat more carbs, the DNP will turn them to heat and then go after your glycogen stores. So no I don't think the carbs will help much in the long run but temporarily of course will have to be broken down into ATP. If you were depleted it's one less step and the supplement could attack fat stores being the primary goal while running DNP.

So the idea is to deplete glycogen which will then turn to adipose tissue for more ATP. It would make no sense to eat more carbs, the DNP will turn them to heat and then go after your glycogen stores. So no I don't think the carbs will help much in the long run but temporarily of course will have to be broken down into ATP. If you were depleted it's one less step and the supplement could attack fat stores being the primary goal while running DNP.
Exactly. The carbs are just broken down and shuttled into biochemical pathways leading ultimately to the Electron Chain Transport, where DNP does not allow the generation of new ATP and increases the supply of H+ in the intermembrane space of the mitochondria. Less ATP generated = more heat generation

So insulin would still "work" in its bodybuilding context even on DNP?
Almost need a graphic of where in the chain of carbohydrate processing this ECT becomes important.

I would not like to have carbohydrates to fuel training or at any other time or you will have more heat and sweat, but fruit is an interesting option in DNP.

I have a bit of a dilemma. Finally got my stuff, but I'm torn with starting it now (well plus 3-4 days) or waiting until the beginning of January. I was going to have a cheat meal on Christmas so it's kind of a juggle between that and how miserable the sides would be against the possibility of starting a job in January. My jobs are all office related, but not sure how doable it is, some people's posts I've read in here suggest it is, some not so much.
Thoughts?

I have a bit of a dilemma. Finally got my stuff, but I'm torn with starting it now (well plus 3-4 days) or waiting until the beginning of January. I was going to have a cheat meal on Christmas so it's kind of a juggle between that and how miserable the sides would be against the possibility of starting a job in January. My jobs are all office related, but not sure how doable it is, some people's posts I've read in here suggest it is, some not so much.
Thoughts?
Whats the dose and your bodyweight

I would think you’d be fine. Just had my first run with dnp myself about 3wks ago. 200mg @ 265lbs, i work a physical job and at ~50 carbs a day i was fine.

You might have a little more sides being at a higher mg/kg, but i wasn’t even sweating more than normal, just felt a little hotter at times

I would think you’d be fine. Just had my first run with dnp myself about 3wks ago. 200mg @ 265lbs, i work a physical job and at ~50 carbs a day i was fine.

You might have a little more sides being at a higher mg/kg, but i wasn’t even sweating more than normal, just felt a little hotter at times
How much did you end up losing fat wise?

I like it higher. 250mg for 2-3 days and then 500 for as long I can tolerate. Usually about 14-16 days total. About 5 days after stopping is when the magic starts. And for me the crazy effect on insulin sensitivity lasts about a month of shredded growth.

Been using DNP a couple times a year for almost a decade and tried it several ways. Best results for me come if you can tolerate 750mg for a week or so during your 2 week run. But I’m too old to be that miserable now. Side effects from all the drugs we use didn’t even start for me until about 39. Now they’re something to consider.

I like it higher. 250mg for 2-3 days and then 500 for as long I can tolerate. Usually about 14-16 days total. About 5 days after stopping is when the magic starts. And for me the crazy effect on insulin sensitivity lasts about a month of shredded growth.

Been using DNP a couple times a year for almost a decade and tried it several ways. Best results for me come if you can tolerate 750mg for a week or so during your 2 week run. But I’m too old to be that miserable now. Side effects from all the drugs we use didn’t even start for me until about 39. Now they’re something to consider.
ABA0A2A3-6A34-40B0-A9C3-4C835B472ADB.gif

It would likely just be 250mg (one of the pills I've got) for the first run (was thinking 2 weeks). I'm 245 right now.
caveat I've never used it before.

Just start it and run 1 cap per day. Don't overthink things and you will be fine. Chances are 1 cap is fine for you but 2 caps will produce much more heat so you may be best sticking to 1 cap and running it for a few weeks (see how you feel and adjust if needed). Have a treat on Christmas day and don't worry about it just make sure the rest of your diet is 100% and you will get great results. Keep dieting after you stop DNP and then slowly reintroduce carbs and you should be very pleased.

I used Genotec dnp. What I learned is dnp deserves serious respect, caution, and care. I did a 16 day cycle. I was planning 21 but at the end of the cycle i went to 3 caps a day and it gave me a pretty good headache and sore throat waking up in the morning. I decided 2 weeks is pretty much enough for me and I lost 15 lbs. After 5 days water weight dropped and I had lost 20. About two weeks after I had a full panel annual blood test and I noticed two things. my thyroid T3 and T4 was totally fine. And my blood sugar was the lowest I had seen it in years. Usually it sits at 95 to 100 and it was 85. Not only that but it was probably my best blood test ever due to overall health. I waited 6 weeks and decided to do a 14 day cycle. I'm ending it now but right at 1 lb per day so down 14 lbs. I've notice when ending I'm pretty excited to be done with this stuff because the sweating and heat are insane and to be very respected. I would go for a walk at work for an hour and feel like it took hours to cool down. I also noticed it really helps to drink 2 to 3 gallons of water a day. I wouldn't recommend this to any fool who does not have serious self control and awareness as it takes both. I don't think I could ever do 3 weeks this stuff is brutal but someone with a lot of discipline which is very very few could manage it carefully. I don't have access to a scale in 5 days so I will not know how much water weight drops this time. I may do one more before summer but I think I will wait 2 months as 6 weeks felt a little short for me. I do a lot of cardio usually but I would not do a lot on this stuff or approach it extremely cautiously. Everyone is different.

I used Genotec dnp. What I learned is dnp deserves serious respect, caution, and care. I did a 16 day cycle. I was planning 21 but at the end of the cycle i went to 3 caps a day and it gave me a pretty good headache and sore throat waking up in the morning. I decided 2 weeks is pretty much enough for me and I lost 15 lbs. After 5 days water weight dropped and I had lost 20. About two weeks after I had a full panel annual blood test and I noticed two things. my thyroid T3 and T4 was totally fine. And my blood sugar was the lowest I had seen it in years. Usually it sits at 95 to 100 and it was 85. Not only that but it was probably my best blood test ever due to overall health. I waited 6 weeks and decided to do a 14 day cycle. I'm ending it now but right at 1 lb per day so down 14 lbs. I've notice when ending I'm pretty excited to be done with this stuff because the sweating and heat are insane and to be very respected. I would go for a walk at work for an hour and feel like it took hours to cool down. I also noticed it really helps to drink 2 to 3 gallons of water a day. I wouldn't recommend this to any fool who does not have serious self control and awareness as it takes both. I don't think I could ever do 3 weeks this stuff is brutal but someone with a lot of discipline which is very very few could manage it carefully. I don't have access to a scale in 5 days so I will not know how much water weight drops this time. I may do one more before summer but I think I will wait 2 months as 6 weeks felt a little short for me. I do a lot of cardio usually but I would not do a lot on this stuff or approach it extremely cautiously. Everyone is different.

A very insightful and informative post and I agree with everything you stated. It sounds like your usage has been great but 3 caps per day is very high. This is why I always state that it should be treated with respect but at the same time guys are scared to use 100mg and it's not that bad either. Many post like it's going to kill you but 99% of those guys have never used it and that's why I get guys scared to use 1 cap per day.

It's not for everyone but pretty much 99% of guys who say it's so bad (not you as you got good results) always use a high dose (400mg+). Whilst you experienced bad side effects it sounds like it's still been very beneficial to you. I am always very neutral with everything but after selling this for so long I can sometimes be defensive in some ways because some people don't use any common sense and it's frustrating when they post about it. I see the odd person tell people not to take it and how it's so bad for you and all of them used a high dose from the start so no wonder. It's like me saying don't use adrol because I got bad acid reflux and couldn't eat on it and put on loads of water when I used 150-200mg 1st cycle. No wonder someone felt like shit using 500-1000mg DNP. I guess it's just the bodybuilder mentality of always using too much.

Now some guys use 200-250mg DNP and hate it so fair enough but for others this is why I always recommend 1 cap to users. I would much rather have someone use 1 cap for 6 weeks then go up to 3 caps for 2 weeks. Now for others they may want to use a higher dose and that is fine as well but personally I wouldn't recommend using more than 2 caps of our dnp. The results can be incredible and the side effects can be minimal if used sensibly. Now when guys go 2 caps or over the sides will always climb. 2 caps for some people is horrible and not worth it and for others it's just about right. For me you can't go wrong with 1 cap with a great diet and time.

Less quantity for longer is better, believe me.

The diet is much easier to carry, no cravings, the workouts are still productive, the sleep is much better ... and your mood and well-being are not the fucking hell.

Now, for you a sustainable amount may be higher than for me, but we all have a sweet spot, look for it, find it and stick with it. After that, don't be seduced by the idea of increasing the dose.

I just realized I wrote "then" instead of "than" :D

"I would much rather have someone use 1 cap for 6 weeks then go up to 3 caps for 2 weeks."

So don't use 1 cap and jump up to 3 :eek::D 1 cap for 2-6 weeks is gtg. If someone is fine after over 1 week's usage at 1 cap then sure go to 2 caps but stay at that dose. As Dugbet posted don't be seduced with increasing the dose. 500mg DNP is a big dose and should work for everyone and if it doesn't you need to improve your diet more. Point being it will burn fat off you and you will still be able to function but going high in dose will just make you feel like shit. You have to decide over time what your sweet spot is but when you get to 2 caps (500mg for example) that is hit/miss for most people meaning good for some and too high for the rest. A lot of people will be burning up and going through hell at 500mg DNP so it needs to be treated with care. If you feel 250mg a lot then I would just stay there and never go any higher. Even if you have a good tolerance to DNP I would never use more than 2 caps of our DNP and just allow your diet and time to do the rest.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131