over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dog is really sick ... I feel so bad

You've got the pics and spent the time together, what more can you ask for. IT would be selfish to keep him around. You love him very much and don't want to see him suffer but are going to be gone without that particular friend. It sucks but just cherrish what you did have. You know the tempermant of your dog, would he be the type that would stick around just to be in pain. The idea behind this reminds me of when my father passed away. He was sick with cancer, but they said his vitals were fine and he'd live for several months. That never happend as he said he was waiting for the family to all get around and then he was leaving. That's exactly what happend later that night. My point is my father wasn't the type to want to suffer or be in pain. This crushed me to lose him and I cry from time to time, and that probalby stems from my own selfishness. But I feel good knowing he is somewhere that he doesn't have to feel the pain anymore. They will always be there for you even when not present. I've been in 2 situations since he passed that someone was watching my back and that feels good to me. Everyone involved in both incidents said that there is no reason for me to be alive. You pet will always remain with you for ever and nothing can take that away.
I know I'm rambling and there is nothing that can be said to make the pain stop, but you need to know that there are people in the same place and they got your back. Stay positive!

Very sorry brother

I'm going home to hug my dog now. Hope you feel better bro. Dogs are the greatest. Losing a great friend is hard.

Sorry Mike

Man that is so hard to go thru, I am sorry Mike but it ain't gonna be easy. I had to put my last dog down cuz he got lyme disease and it fried his kidneys. He could no longer absorb protien and slowly lost weight for a few months. We knew he would be leaving us so for the last few weeks we totally spoiled him. Let him sit on the couch with us every night, hand fed him some of our dinner and even gave him ice cream and junk. But the day we had to put him down, well I can't describe how bad I felt. All i can say is I am sorry , spoil him and take pics and talk to him while petting him EVERY night. In time you will be okay.:(

I have a rottie also, he is 8 and getting slower as the years pass.
I'm also worried that one day he will die. From what i've heard they don't live very long.

They are the best dogs, smart as hell, Loyal as fuck, and kind and gentle to my 2 little boys and other kids.
Im sorry to hear what your going through. hang in there bro and take alot of pics of him.

Pce

How is your Rottie ? any health problems?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws