over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dog or cat?

I had a full breed grey and white Siberian husky with the blue eyes. I loved that dog but had to give him up. I didn't know that breed likes to dig and he was tearing up the rental property. My landlord made me get rid of him.. Sucked had him as a pup with my 2 year old.. I swear they thought they were pups together. They use to sleep all over each other.. I wished I would of kept him in the family but gave him up to a friend who had friends that wanted him...
I have to say I'm a dog man for those of you that say cats don't smell. I'll have to take your word for it. I've never walked in a house and I couldn't tell they owned a cat.... I've owned cats. Maybe I just had bad luck with cats.. There much more care free than dogs. They don't run and go crazy and meet you at the door when you come home like dogs do.

my vote is for dog, definitely...
cats are quite... how to say, ... independent and sometimes they can be pigheaded... dog can be more trained :)

I also agree, you need to take them all together and they will be friends for sure.:cool:

Definitely a dog.
Cat won't wait you when you come home, dog would be happy to see you.
**broken link removed**
I love dogs but my cat waits for me everyday and just wants want to hang with me when Im home.
Dogs and cats are different but they both have a lot to offer. Cats are the perfect pet for some people.

Sent from where I am right now.

All depends on what your looking for. I find dogs more loyal and will watch over the home when your gone and more family oriented then cats. If you don't have much time though cats tend to be more independent.

Do you like to goon vacations? Unless u have a dog sitter or want to board the dog, forget about it! I love my dog but it's a logistical issue we deal with every time we wanna go away even for a weekend trip.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Dogs are a mans best friend but need 100x more attention. Cats are awesome if you get the right breeds some are very dog like but can still leave them alone for the day as they are very independent. Dogs have the pack mentality and get lonely if you are out the house for long hours. Plus need walking 2+ x a day

I had a full breed grey and white Siberian husky with the blue eyes. I loved that dog but had to give him up. I didn't know that breed likes to dig and he was tearing up the rental property. My landlord made me get rid of him.. Sucked had him as a pup with my 2 year old.. I swear they thought they were pups together. They use to sleep all over each other.. I wished I would of kept him in the family but gave him up to a friend who had friends that wanted him...

I have to say I'm a dog man for those of you that say cats don't smell. I'll have to take your word for it. I've never walked in a house and I couldn't tell they owned a cat.... I've owned cats. Maybe I just had bad luck with cats.. There much more care free than dogs. They don't run and go crazy and meet you at the door when you come home like dogs do.

Get the right breed cats that cost $300-800 and they will greet you at the door. My two do every single time and follow us everywhere. Standard cheap moggys are rubbish.

I've got a Siberian and a rag doll.

Get the right breed cats that cost $300-800 and they will greet you at the door. My two do every single time and follow us everywhere. Standard cheap moggys are rubbish.

I've got a Siberian and a rag doll.

My F3 Bengal knows the sound of our cars and waits at the door for me. She then follows me around and "talks" to me telling me about her day.
Great little friend, very social.

Of course, that is dog! Extremely loyal, loving and sweet creatures. Unfortunately I never managed to like cats.

Cats are loyal to your home, dogs are loyal to you. I had a good experience with them both.

Cat, but only that ;)
michelle-pfieffer-catwoman.jpg

We have 2 rescue dogs and they are awesome. If I was only the person my dogs think I am. I think we would have cats as well, but my wife is allergic. Our furry fellas have been godsends with for our empty nest!

Cats are vindictive and emotional like women, lol.. Dogs are Awesome!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDrummer47
NapsGear