mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Don't use gmail, yahoo, and hotmail for sensitive correspondence, Noobs!

There are a lot of folks on this board believing themselves to be public enemy #1.

:D ^ The only sensible thing said in this entire thread IMO.

I'd like to see an "I got busted" ratio of those that use an "unsecure" provider next to those that do not.

I feel very strongly that after the millions of "calls to grandma" that have been placed the ratio will stand at 1:1.

:D ^ The only sensible thing said in this entire thread IMO.

I'd like to see an "I got busted" ratio of those that use an "unsecure" provider next to those that do not.

I feel very strongly that after the millions of "calls to grandma" that have been placed the ratio will stand at 1:1.

I don't use basic email services but I feel like this is correct. The level of paranoia surrounding this business is crazy.

Hmm interesting information, but don't agree anymore.... I think everyone know that every email server always keep you data even you delete that from your account.. But I don't think they can share you privacy to other.. until you are not attacked by some email hacker. So I think we should be careful about spammy email instead of using email services.

Face it, here in the States we have laws regarding "Wire Fraud". If Uncle Sam thinks you're doing something wrong, Uncle Sam can easily get a search warrant and view all e-mail coming to you or sent by You if they originate, end or are transmitted through the USA, a U.S. sky Satellite, or controlled undersea cable, or through a "friendly" nation. Same with your payments, and phone calls.

They can all bring a great deal of pressure against other countries to force their companies to comply. With the possible exceptions of N. Korea, Iran, Syria, Cuba, and some former Soviet republics the U.S. does not do trade with, virtually every country will help the U.S. if pressured with Trade sanctions. Such is the power of the largest economy.

I treat email like talking on the phone back in the day. Communication should be vague but clear, speak/write in code if needed.

If you use VPN Providers you can operate with such emails, otherwise handle it to http://www.countermail.com/ or Safe-mail.net...

SAFE-MAIL IS NOT SAFE !! the worst of them all

Their privacy agreement:

*You agree that Safe-mail may access your account, including its contents, for these reasons or for service or technical reasons. Please note that your Internet Protocol address is transmitted with each message sent from your account.*

Yea seem really safe ! :banghead:

Last edited:
Everyone should learn PGP encryption with the security keys.(Public/Private) Its the best way.. I would stay away from safe-mail, they seem to get hacked the most.

The only way you can trust any type of communications platform, be it email or IM, is if you literally write the code yourself, you have a firm grasp of cryptography/internet security and you own the server used to relay messages.

Interestingly enough, I happen to be a professional software developer, and a bodybuilder, with a keen interest in our messaging needs.

I'll keep you guys posted on my developments. If enough interest is present, I'll start a thread we can use to bounce ideas off of each other and do some brainstorming.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws