over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dr. in PA??? HGH??

primo

Newbies
Ive been lifting for fifteen years an have had great success. Around Xmas i slid on snow into a telephone pole..I broke my shoulder, hip, face, and hit my head pretty bad..Too much to talk about..Im sort of back working out after mediocre physical therapy, not anywhere close to the past Plus other setbacks like range of motion probs and fatigue.. I am very interested in hgh. Since i was hurt im sure I could get a dr. to prescribe it. I just do not know who to go to..My orthopeadic surgeon said he does not deal with muscle just bones..Said I shuld go to a sports DR. Have family dr appoint soon but I was wonderin if anyone has a recommendation to a dr. in the Scranton, WBarre, or Philly area of Pennsylvania??? If anyone should get this, it should be me....Right??

Ive been lifting for fifteen years an have had great success. Around Xmas i slid on snow into a telephone pole..I broke my shoulder, hip, face, and hit my head pretty bad..Too much to talk about..Im sort of back working out after mediocre physical therapy, not anywhere close to the past Plus other setbacks like range of motion probs and fatigue.. I am very interested in hgh. Since i was hurt im sure I could get a dr. to prescribe it. I just do not know who to go to..My orthopeadic surgeon said he does not deal with muscle just bones..Said I shuld go to a sports DR. Have family dr appoint soon but I was wonderin if anyone has a recommendation to a dr. in the Scranton, WBarre, or Philly area of Pennsylvania??? If anyone should get this, it should be me....Right??

im sure hgh would help you a great deal, but most likely you still wont be able to find a doctor who will prescribe it to you. unless people have a deficiency most doctors wont prescribe it. in addition, even when it is prescribed by docs, insurance wont pay for it and it is quite expensive.

Ok. I had a bilateral hematoma on my brain from hitting my head. Much tiredness, confusoin, and forgetfulness. I get a liitle better everyday though very slight as I got really injured. A tripod fracture of my orbital plate. Repaired by titanium. An ORIF or my left shoulder and Femur. I am pretty lean from losing weight becuase i was in the hospital for three months. I do not care about being big as I am happy to be alive and chicks seem to like leaner guys over freaks.. Hey I was a freak... 220 down to 185.. Anyway I truly feel that I am a medical candidate for HGH. Not just for cosmetic reasons. Does anyone support my thought???

Ok. I had a bilateral hematoma on my brain from hitting my head. Much tiredness, confusoin, and forgetfulness. I get a liitle better everyday though very slight as I got really injured. A tripod fracture of my orbital plate. Repaired by titanium. An ORIF or my left shoulder and Femur. I am pretty lean from losing weight becuase i was in the hospital for three months. I do not care about being big as I am happy to be alive and chicks seem to like leaner guys over freaks.. Hey I was a freak... 220 down to 185.. Anyway I truly feel that I am a medical candidate for HGH. Not just for cosmetic reasons. Does anyone support my thought???

Are you speaking in terms of getting a prescription or in terms of having it covered by your insurance? If you are talking about getting a prescription then yes you could find someone to prescribe it to you for off label purposes eg life extension clinics. However, if you want your insurance to cover it then you are out of luck because they won't cover it for anything you've listed.

Dr. Victor Prisk, is a competitive bodybuilder and an orthopedic surgeon in the pittsburgh area. Not sure what he can do for you if anything, but you might want to check him out.

Primo GTFOH where are ya from? I'm from the WB Scr. Area. Where a bouts are ya? Shoot me a PM. Can't help ya w the hgh issue but it's nice to see a hometown bro. on here. Pax.

Warren

Hey Primo

Do you know what company of Titanium you have?

A tripod fracture of my orbital plate. Repaired by titanium. An ORIF or my left shoulder and Femur.

If it was done at Mercy, Univ. or another Facility in town it probably was my customer. That is my specialty Upper/Mid face trauma/fractures and Neuro cases.

hey guys no kidding I am from the scranton Wilkes barre area too.... There is a clinic in tunkanock area that does hormone replacement therapy... shoot me a pm for me details...

this smells fishy..........................

Nice, another bro. from my hometown. Good stuff!!!

hey guys no kidding I am from the scranton Wilkes barre area too.... There is a clinic in tunkanock area that does hormone replacement therapy... shoot me a pm for me details...

I had a traumatic brain injury with ongoing post concussion along with some neck pain. I was told sometime ago that my igf levels were extremely low Would Gh help my injuries that don't seem to improve. What do you guys think.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
sharkygear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws