over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Drug screening because on TRT

Not doubting what you say but why the hell do thy buy the cheapest ones then?

Buy cheapest what? Tests? Doctors office will usually send tests out to labs such as Labcorp or quest. The test company bills patients insurance and remaining to patient.

Urine drug screens usually have a lot of paperwork involved like chain of custody paperwork to make sure there are no mistakes.

A test is a test, cheap or pricey.

Yea I have had a Dr. that was unwilling to prescribe Ritalin and Sertraline unless I could show her that I had used it in the past. So it was immense trouble getting all my medical records for some reason and then when I had finally got them all together the bitch then fired me as a client and said she doesn't prescribe those meds! I filed a complaint with the medical board as she just quit handing out refills or anything, she had refilled my benzos but not anything else no ssri or anything she just left me to quit, dunno what happened but I know she moved out of town. I don't mean to sound racist but if the Dr is from India I take a hard pass, They don't seem to want to hand out certain meds at all, like benzos or Ritalin. At least that has been my experience with them.

Plus one had told me that my father wouldn't survive through the night so at that point they let you bring anything you pretty much want in. So I went got him some beer and kfc said our good buys as he didn't want anyone there. At 3 in the morning I couldn't sleep so I went up to see him and the dude is like totally fine. i was like I want him transferred out of this shit hole in the morning.

Yea I have had a Dr. that was unwilling to prescribe Ritalin and Sertraline unless I could show her that I had used it in the past. So it was immense trouble getting all my medical records for some reason and then when I had finally got them all together the bitch then fired me as a client and said she doesn't prescribe those meds! I filed a complaint with the medical board as she just quit handing out refills or anything, she had refilled my benzos but not anything else no ssri or anything she just left me to quit, dunno what happened but I know she moved out of town. I don't mean to sound racist but if the Dr is from India I take a hard pass, They don't seem to want to hand out certain meds at all, like benzos or Ritalin. At least that has been my experience with them.

Plus one had told me that my father wouldn't survive through the night so at that point they let you bring anything you pretty much want in. So I went got him some beer and kfc said our good buys as he didn't want anyone there. At 3 in the morning I couldn't sleep so I went up to see him and the dude is like totally fine. i was like I want him transferred out of this shit hole in the morning.

As a soon to be provider and your post history, i sure as fuck wouldn’t prescribe you any schedule II medications either 😂

just kidding.

Kinda.

Buy cheapest what? Tests? Doctors office will usually send tests out to labs such as Labcorp or quest. The test company bills patients insurance and remaining to patient.

Urine drug screens usually have a lot of paperwork involved like chain of custody paperwork to make sure there are no mistakes.

A test is a test, cheap or pricey.
Yea these were the fill up the cup tests with the panels on the side. The nurse told me they got them off ebay and they always were inaccurate. She said it happened a lot. Then i would go in a week later and I took a test that they would send out. Not sure where. They don't charge for staffs time or a little more than what they got the drug tests for when you take a drug test in a Dr office? Is there some law against it? Labcorp has to make a profit or it wouldn't be a business. One time I had to go to a local testing place as I was out of town but still had a telehealth interview.

As a soon to be provider and your post history, i sure as fuck wouldn’t prescribe you any schedule II medications either 😂

just kidding.

Kinda.
Well congrats on your success!! You're going to be a Psychiatrist. That is Awesome man I wish you well. If I ever seen some yoked out psych I am going to be like I know you are Juggy38 and be yelling where's the Ritalin Juggy, Where is the Ritalin....lol jk.

Not exactly apples to apples but when I was on pain management and prescribed opiates I would be drug tested by the clinic to make sure I wasn’t taking any other illicit drugs. I got my medical marijuana script and then tested positive for THC - they gave me a warning and said if I want to continue pain management I can’t smoke weed - didn’t even matter that I had the script. And that was the end of my time on pain management lol. So moral of the story - anytime a doctor has you on one controlled substance there is a chance they will test for others.

But to @danieltx point just find another doc if you’re concerned. These TRT clinics are a dime a dozen. Or just do what most of us do and handle your own TRT.
Yea but his case is different trt and other drugs it's really not a problem with trt. I get drug tested every month with my pain management Dr. But that's because if you take opiods you can't mix with alcohol, xanax, and shit like that because of the lowering of respiratory system. Even though weed ain't got shit to do with it. I for years use to get tested and drink and smoke and take xanax but that is scripted. After years one day they came in and said no more pain meds for you. And the Dr said clean up and come back in 3 Months and I'll put you back on it. I have the same back problem as you described not long ago. So I need my meds. Went back and got put on them.they know I still take scripted xanax just tell me not to take them together.

But that being said I don't see why his worried about it if his really clean

So if you test positive for a controlled substance they will deny treatment for your medical condition? Sounds like a law suit.
Absolutely no law suit. No Dr is obligated to give you any scripted. They can deny to even have you as a patient. Just like the pharmacy even if you have a script they have the rights to not fill them if they choose so

Absolutely no law suit. No Dr is obligated to give you any scripted. They can deny to even have you as a patient. Just like the pharmacy even if you have a script they have the rights to not fill them if they choose so

This is correct. After 7-10 years of higher education, their “clinical judgement” holds heavy weight on defending their actions

Yea these were the fill up the cup tests with the panels on the side. The nurse told me they got them off ebay and they always were inaccurate. She said it happened a lot. Then i would go in a week later and I took a test that they would send out. Not sure where. They don't charge for staffs time or a little more than what they got the drug tests for when you take a drug test in a Dr office? Is there some law against it? Labcorp has to make a profit or it wouldn't be a business. One time I had to go to a local testing place as I was out of town but still had a telehealth interview.
Bro lab Corp has nothing to do with the Dr. Lab Corp charges for their service and your insurance pays for it
The Dr. Doesn't get shit. Your all over the place. Not being a dick but you really have no idea how the medical system works

Bro lab Corp has nothing to do with the Dr. Lab Corp charges for their service and your insurance pays for it
The Dr. Doesn't get shit. Your all over the place. Not being a dick but you really have no idea how the medical system works
Yea I am just asking questions to get a better understanding on drug tests. I actually have a pretty good understanding on how the medical system works. I was asking some questions of some stuff I didn't know about. What info you put in was already answered. I don't know how you Extrapolate me not knowing how the medical system works from me not understanding billing on drug tests and asking questions on that.

Never needed to be drug tested in 25 years of TRT

Never heard of that before. When I’m on Dr trt they never check my blood unless I want to. Iv done bloodwork on trt when I was heavy on gear and he never said a word. I’d get a new dr your getting fucked by a douchbag

I don’t think the two are related guys. Maybe the OP can clarify, but he said it was his PCP. He’s likely on a controlled substance like adderall or Xanax which makes this standard. It has no relation to him doing TRT.

In the defense of the doctors, they have to cover themselves to make sure someone isn’t using a controlled substance while using contraindicated drugs outside of their care. It’s not to try and catch someone doing test lol.

As @juggy38 said above the doctor has a lot of weight and discretion in these cases. They just have to ensure your care and cover themselves. If someone is prescribed xanax and doing lines of blow recreationally there should be cause for concern.

But if you’re occasionally enjoying some plants or vegetables here and there responsibly then you’re likely good.

Most doctors aren’t out here trying to harm patients or line their pockets with these test.

Lot of people here to jump in quickly to defend the OP.

I'm on the other end of the spectrum.. if the doc is requesting a drug test I'd imagine he didn't just pull that logic out of thin air.

right?...if youre not doing habits that are contra bodybuilding anyway you should be cool
and if you are taking shit everyday for any reason that yo u should be concerned will pop dirty you probably have a problem.

this is why another reason that VIT KETA is superior, and is functional medicine, does NOT JUST SUPPRES SYMPTOMS. it will not show in a 12 panel, I just did drug court for 4 months straight got tested WEEKLY, never an issue, and for MMJ because I truly am qualified for it via TBI and CPTSD and spinabifida oculta , I was able to go infont of a judge and use marijuana entire time for 4 years I've still (and am still) on probation for

I don’t think the two are related guys. Maybe the OP can clarify, but he said it was his PCP. He’s likely on a controlled substance like adderall or Xanax which makes this standard. It has no relation to him doing TRT.

In the defense of the doctors, they have to cover themselves to make sure someone isn’t using a controlled substance while using contraindicated drugs outside of their care. It’s not to try and catch someone doing test lol.

As @juggy38 said above the doctor has a lot of weight and discretion in these cases. They just have to ensure your care and cover themselves. If someone is prescribed xanax and doing lines of blow recreationally there should be cause for concern.

But if you’re occasionally enjoying some plants or vegetables here and there responsibly then you’re likely good.

Most doctors aren’t out here trying to harm patients or line their pockets with these test.
I take no rec drugs and testosterone is only prescription I have .

Lot of people here to jump in quickly to defend the OP.

I'm on the other end of the spectrum.. if the doc is requesting a drug test I'd imagine he didn't just pull that logic out of thin air.
I sent an email and asked why I had to do a drug test and the doctor said California is getting strict on scheduled drug prescriptions so he is showing he is testing .

I take no rec drugs and testosterone is only prescription I have .
So your PCP at a physical or routine appointment just said you had to do a random drug screen test?

Did he explain the reasoning or basis for this test? Not defending them, I just have never heard of such so trying to understand the reasoning.

His email still doesn’t add up if you’re not on any other medications. Is he a standard primary care clinic or does he do pain management or psychiatric care there?

So if you test positive for a controlled substance they will deny treatment for your medical condition? Sounds like a law suit.
Pain management clinics had to get super strict after the whole opioid crisis… When you get accepted into one of these clinics you have to fill out a solid 50 pages of paperwork. In essence telling them you won’t partake in taking anything other than what they prescribe you. Plus getting several UA tests as well. Plus if you ever fail you’ll be booted out the door.

I had a similar experience as @slesh, and was given the boot. I knew I was doing dirty so I just didn’t go back. My pain treatment doc and I were friends outside of the clinic. He called me to tell me I was dirty and to come sign all my paperwork to get kicked out. Told em nah I’m good, I won’t be back, and thanked him for the heads up phone call!

Cage

just kidding.

Kinda
Oh and out of curiosity why would you tell people what you would or would not prescribe me on an open forum, when I didn't ask? Are you currently a PA or NP? How do you think the medical board would feel about your posting history?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131