over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

False Advertisement

Bodyofwork365

Registered
Newbies
I know supplements are largely unregulated but how the hell do these companies get away with advertising stuff like this? I asked them to please provide the scientific studies that validated this and they blocked me lol.

Attachments

• IMG_3336.jpeg
    IMG_3336.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 110
I can see that they may have found 1 study that showed people that only ingested whey had glucose spikes after eating it. But that is up to the consumer to figure out what is true. All manufacturers build up their own brand. I expect that. Who pays any attention to a manufacturers claims? I would rather have supplements unregulated then put the government in charge.

I know supplements are largely unregulated but how the hell do these companies get away with advertising stuff like this? I asked them to please provide the scientific studies that validated this and they blocked me lol.
Legally per FDA guidelines they have to have a hyperlink or citation to use that verbiage in any marketing content.

They won’t last long making post like that. Even if they do attach a citation or hyperlink it’s frowned upon by most regulatory agencies and would not do it.

I have owned a business in san diego (aztec) in industry since 2011, which I have received FM radio and TV press for

I got a knock and talk from the FDA twice, one because I did not print "contains dairy" on the fucking WHEY ISOLATE label, I had to dump 2500$ worth of labels and reprint. joy!

second one was for the 2015 prohormone /designer steroid ban. i lost a huge income on dmz, epistane, rad etc

The wording is crucial.. I have sold 40k products of a formula I designed since then and zero lawsuits

I have owned a business in san diego (aztec) in industry since 2011, which I have received FM radio and TV press for

I got a knock and talk from the FDA twice, one because I did not print "contains dairy" on the fucking WHEY ISOLATE label, I had to dump 2500$ worth of labels and reprint. joy!

second one was for the 2015 prohormone /designer steroid ban. i lost a huge income on dmz, epistane, rad etc

The wording is crucial.. I have sold 40k products of a formula I designed since then and zero lawsuits
Dude that sucks what they do with your prohormones, local guy I know they got search warrants on his 2 stores and his warehouse. They made a big deal about it on the news running them all over with steam roller.

The worst thing about this, is that people will see it and go around repeating it forever.

"Did you know that whey protein actually turns into sugar..."

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator45
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity