over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FTPP log

These results are as expected, and for many reasons. The least of which is likely that the peptide being administered is not real (no offense to the sponsor from which you bought the peptide).

Also,

1) There aren't any human studies of this peptide. No standard dosage has been determined. No effective dosage has been determined.

2) We haven't seen studies in humans, and likely won't in the foreseeable future because of the possible implications of adipocyte apoptosis. Creating large amounts of adipocyte apoptosis could very realistically cause an auto-immune disorder.

If the peptide being administered is indeed real, I would tread lightly. I would not be the guinea pig for something that causes apoptosis of any type.

Sooo...is everyone in agreement that this product at the dose's that folks were taking are useless?

Is this pep useless?

Chip

No sponsors or reps have really chosen to comment, but it seems the consensus is at 5mg per day its pretty pointless.

It looks like short term use at doses used here are not effective.

Ak

The only problem I have with this research log is the body fat of the research animal. He doesn't list it, which isn't normally a problem except possibly in this case. In the original study on monkeys, the drug didn't do anything on "lean" monkeys. Even at the log doses, his research animal may be in the "lean" range.

We need to find some one with a research animal with a body fat in the 30%+ range to see if it really works at these doses.

Does seem to eliminate it though at these doses as a cutting aid post bulk.

WUMBA, thanks for the log. Your efforts saved many of us from wasting money. Thanks again for your time, money and effort.

The only problem I have with this research log is the body fat of the research animal. He doesn't list it, which isn't normally a problem except possibly in this case. In the original study on monkeys, the drug didn't do anything on "lean" monkeys. Even at the log doses, his research animal may be in the "lean" range.

We need to find some one with a research animal with a body fat in the 30%+ range to see if it really works at these doses.

Does seem to eliminate it though at these doses as a cutting aid post bulk.

Check out the ftpp log at musclesci.com in the pepetides section. The researcher is high in body fat and testing body fat while using ftpp.

No sponsors or reps have really chosen to comment, but it seems the consensus is at 5mg per day its pretty pointless.

Its not ground unicorn horn or magical pixie dust=-)

If you took 3mg ed and weighed what a rat weighed, you would shed a riduculous amount of fat in a week. This peptide costs about what Frag does and possibly gh, i believe it needs to be taken at a moderate dosage for a longer period of time.

When it constricts the blood vessels around the cells, they dont immediately die. It takes time.

I believe richiec has commented on this and hasnt gone near as high in dosage as most here.

And as sponsors/sources we are not here to tell you how to take the product. We provide you with the product and can verify that it is indeed real. We try to bring you exciting new peptides for your research. Some are OMG THIS FUCKING ROCKS and others are not as effective as that(and this is normally from having unrealistic expectations).

O

If you took 3mg ed and weighed what a rat weighed, you would shed a riduculous amount of fat in a week. This peptide costs about what Frag does and possibly gh, i believe it needs to be taken at a moderate dosage for a longer period of time.

When it constricts the blood vessels around the cells, they dont immediately die. It takes time.

I believe richiec has commented on this and hasnt gone near as high in dosage as most here.

And as sponsors/sources we are not here to tell you how to take the product. We provide you with the product and can verify that it is indeed real. We try to bring you exciting new peptides for your research. Some are OMG THIS FUCKING ROCKS and others are not as effective as that(and this is normally from having unrealistic expectations).

O

Yes O, I do believe that even at a lower dose this does work. It will just take longer. It constricts the blood to the fat "slower" at lower doses which would kills the fat cells slower than at megadoses. Remember tho guys, this is a marathon and not a sprint. I believe that my stomach area and lower back lost some fat during the short time that I was running this. Guys, I've shown O my pics from prior to running it to a week after ceasing taking it. I'm not going to post it here, sorry. I just don't feel comfortable with my body right now to post up pics :eek: BUT, O can give you honest feedback and so can Phil, he's seen the pics too

Last edited:
Yes O, I do believe that even at a lower dose this does work. It will just take longer. It constricts the blood to the fat "slower" at lower doses which would kills the fat cells slower than at megadoses. Remember tho guys, this is a marathon and not a sprint. I believe that my stomach area and lower back lost some fat during the short time that I was running this. Guys, I've shown O my pics from prior to running it to a week after ceasing taking it. I'm not going to post it here, sorry. I just don't feel comfortable with my body right now to post up pics :eek: BUT, O can give you honest feedback and so can Phil, he's seen the pics too

There was a noticeable change richie, i would say in excess of 1% bodyfat from the pics. I think people just expect to be stage ready on 3 bottles and 2 weeks=-)

Dosage?

O

Wasnt knocking you guys, simply saying it was just on us to chime in. As for being too lean for this stuff to work I definitely dont think that was the case. Carrying noticeable fat around the mid section which is why I was so excited to try this. Overall, 30mg were dosed and not a pound was dropped, so I'm confident in my conclusion.

There was a noticeable change richie, i would say in excess of 1% bodyfat from the pics. I think people just expect to be stage ready on 3 bottles and 2 weeks=-)

Heck yeah man, 1% in that time period with no change in diet or increase in cardio! I'll take it all day

I was running it at 250mcg 2x/day for 5 days and then went to 500mcg 2x/day til it ran out. It ended up lasting about 3 weeks. Like I've said, I think it works in smaller doses, just will take longer. BUT, the results are permanent, it KILLS the fat cells, not just shrink

Wasnt knocking you guys, simply saying it was just on us to chime in. As for being too lean for this stuff to work I definitely dont think that was the case. Carrying noticeable fat around the mid section which is why I was so excited to try this. Overall, 30mg were dosed and not a pound was dropped, so I'm confident in my conclusion.

Wumba, I too did not drop a lb. BUT, I wan't looking for "weight loss", if I had been, I would've just changed my caloric intake and upped cardio. I was looking for FAT LOSS, and that is what I got. I noticed water retention, I think we all did. But I DID notice fat loss, even if it was only a little. My diet did not change for the "better", it stayed the same for the most part. That is said because I cheated more when I was running this compound

Definitely an awesome log! To wumba and others, thank you VERY much for being 'guinea pigs' for the rest of us. :)

Forgive me if this was mentioned, (I read through the log kinda fast… and in a very sleep deprived state) but I'm wondering: how does this peptide compare to clen and/or dnp in terms of potential cramping issues?

I am VERY prone to cramping and for this reason (among other concerns with these compounds), clen and dnp are two of just a handful of some of the more 'popular' substances that you won't find on my laundry list of 50-100 meds/sups/etc. that I've taken for fatloss (and/or to prevent fat gain)…

Sad to hear this was not effective, Thank you Wumba for the detailed log. Now to the next dream fat killer!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Omoney2323
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131