over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FTPP log

Woke up same weight today and didn't even have a chance to eat dinner last night. Starting to think this stuff just won't work at these doses. I'm debating bumping to 5mg for the next 4 days and see if that does anything. After that, I simply can't afford to run this peptide at a higher dose its too expensive.

There is another sponsor that will be carrying Adipotide very soon, but considering it will be at the same 5mg per vial I can't see this one being too successful at the doses either.

Sorry to hear about your results. I would bump it up to 5mg and continue and finish your stock and see what happens. But honestly nobody should be surprised since i have given my reasons extensively that even 5mg is way way below what was researched in studies.

I know the numbers say that these doses are way too small. I just dont get why we're gonna have a 2nd and 3rd sponsor putting them out at 5mg. Whats the point?

Wumba, thanks for your effort. Don't think the sponsors aren't watching this thread and taking your experience (and others) into account. This stuff is so new to the scene, I don't think anyone knew what the minimum effective dosage would be. In fact, we still don't but we know what doesn't work and that's a start.

I know the numbers say that these doses are way too small. I just dont get why we're gonna have a 2nd and 3rd sponsor putting them out at 5mg. Whats the point?

I think sponsors follow each other and set trends like a goat herd. No different that airline industry. Think about it, Delta raises rates, the next day everybody does the same thing. Ergo was the first one that came out with this, and they had to start somewhere. They could not overshoot but basically an arbitrary number was picked out and other sponsors followed. Once we figure out what dosage this peptide starts to work out, the sponsors will have to either adjust for that or may come to realization that at this point this peptide is not what it is cracked out to be cause it will be out of reach for most people and they cant reduce their price to make it worth while. It is just pure economics, supply and demand.

Last edited:

I bet this stuff works, just not yet sure how much you may need..

Wumba, thanks for your effort. Don't think the sponsors aren't watching this thread and taking your experience (and others) into account. This stuff is so new to the scene, I don't think anyone knew what the minimum effective dosage would be. In fact, we still don't but we know what doesn't work and that's a start.

^^ I hope so...

What would be good wumba and what would help us all is for you to continue this log, even im crossing my fingers here for results. However i can see you running out of money before you see any real results...

It would be good if there was a sponsor out there willing to give you this product for free while your experimenting with it, not only is that going to help you but it will help us all understand this compound and its potential better...

Just my thoughts, we don't supply it at Purity but if we did i'd of made this happen by now especially as its relatively unknown...

It would be good if there was a sponsor out there willing to give you this product for free while your experimenting with it, not only is that going to help you but it will help us all understand this compound and its potential better...

I agree with this 100%. It would be awesome if a sponsor gave a respected a member they trust enough to run 5, 10, 20mg a day for a couple of weeks at least just to see if this is even worth while their further marketing and also see at what point it becomes beneficial. I think wumba would be a great candidate cause he has kept a close log and spent his money already with no results so far.

I'm game. Upped to 5 mg today. Weight holding steady the last 3 days. This could support the bloat theory although I don't notice any bloat since upping the dose. At this point its more frustration, and I would def be willing to try much higher doses just to see. What's the worst that could happen? :confused:

same boat still

thx for the log wumba
you seem to be a day or two ahead of me , getting the same results
tried 5mg this morn and will do 5mg at nite thru weekend and see if theres any difference
weight has been the same thru out which is kinda wierd ive been roughly 2500 cals , 60g carbs,60g fats and 200g protien for last 14 days , should be dropping weight, ussually do but lose some muscle after running this longer
i do feel stomach is smaller and some fat is going, will check bf monday to see

Well 5mg made me feel way warmer all day. Almost uncomfortably warm at some points. Strength during the workout was good but cardio was zapped even moreso. We'll see if this results in some weight loss this weekend.

Man I hate hearing that dosages arent working at this high I was going to try this product out but I dont think I will have the money to try it at these dosages so I will prolly not be trying it till we find out some more about it or I come up wit a shit load of dough. Thanks for the log bro.

Not gonna get ahead of myself but I woke up down 2 lbs from yesterday and the lowest Ive been in about 2 weeks. Yesterday was my first day at 5mg. But of course it could just be from working out and eating pretty well all day at the right times. Have enough to do 5mg today, tomorrow and Monday so we'll see if the weight loss keeps up.

Its honestly just a dosage thing, it sucks, trust me. I think the dosages needed might be cost prohibitive. When trailblazing with new peptides, research dosages are an educated guess.at best

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

thank you wumba and others who tried.many of us had a high interest in this new product but it appears it is not feasible at this time.

Well I was hopeful for about 24 hours. Didn't eat terrible yesterday but somehow gained all 3 lbs back that I had lost. Its a shame this stuff got me so damn excited and now I just wanna know how much it'll actually take to cause fat loss. 10mg? 20? 100 a day? Part of me just wants to find out but it seems like too much money for something that can be achieved with a more strict diet and some other weight loss compound.

I think I may have figured out some of the problems the research animals are having. All of the high weight loss/fat loss came from obese subjects. When the studies were performed on monkeys, they found that the drug was ineffective on monkeys that were already relatively lean. So it raises the question, does this drug lose potency at some body fat level?

Maybe we need to run this on an obese research animal.

Until a sponsor donates those amount to test we may never know. Well unless some one who has disposable income decides to research it at those dosages.
Thanks for the log!

I think I may have figured out some of the problems the research animals are having. All of the high weight loss/fat loss came from obese subjects. When the studies were performed on monkeys, they found that the drug was ineffective on monkeys that were already relatively lean. So it raises the question, does this drug lose potency at some body fat level?

Maybe we need to run this on an obese research animal.

Exactley, studies show loses in obese high fat diet subjects.

Ak

Finished with my run. After running it my weight has hold steady and not gone up nor down. I will wait a few days and see if any of the weight was bloat. If so, I'll update again letting you all know but for now I chalk this up as a failure at these doses. Oh well.

Wumba,

thanks for all the efforts man and sorry for the results. I have PMs from couple of people that have tried as high as 10mg daily and still with no results. But it really should be no surprise since i mentioned it from the beginning that even at the 1.5mg/kg which was the lowest tested would equal 122mg a day for a 180lb man. Its just not gonna happen at these dosages.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Omoney2323
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws