over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Golf size lump from pip

I injected my triceps one time. Never again. I don’t do biceps either. They both swole. I shot tren in my tricep one time and my triceps looked fully pumped for two days. And it hurt. I pin litterally everywhere else never had an issue.

Back in my 20's I did a half cc of prop in my calf. Oh man never again 😅

I inject calves a lot. They don’t swell or hurt like arms did. Not for me anyway. Only insulin pins in calves traps and forearms shit lately I’m using 29 gauge 1/2 inch insulin pins in my glutes. Awesome.

I did the same in my late 20's @ 1/2 cc into calf. OUWIE hurt like hell!!
Thinking it was a one off painful injection I tried the same about a year later in the other calf....could barely walk.
Lesson learned the hard way!

I recently injected test e 300 into my bicep 1 ml with a slin srygine. I went slow. Within the hour i had a big hard lump in my bicep for the last 2 weeks there is no redness or pain just a big lump been for there for 2 weeks.

Any ideas how to get it to go away havent noticed a decrease in the last 2 weeks. or will it go away with time?
Dude I have shot more than that into my tri's in my younger days with much smaller arms. Like I was 17 with 16inch arms doing this. Also a concern of mine is how deep you are going into the muscle? This is a theory but maybe you're putting too much oil not deep enough into the muscle. I would use a 23/1 and I still don't know how I didn't hit the bone in my arms, i think a couple time I had. I typically think that any muscle beyond shoulders, ass, legs(except tear drop) you should never go more than a 1-1/2 ml. I would buy some sterile oil or make it myself and dilute high mg stuff down for smaller muscle groups right before you inject.

Personally I would never inject anything into smaller muscle groups that is over 250mg/ml and ideally 200mg/ml. I am not a fan of high mg/ml except t-400, no reason that is the only one "ok" with me but its just a mental thing i guess and I always do it into a large muscle group. I would rather use 2 darts of 200mg ml stuff than one dart of 400mg/ml

As far as lumps I have had them in my legs and some have taken 5-6 weeks to go away completely. I just move a couple inches down from the lump.

hard to tell from that pic but if you inject in the middle of the two heads it usually hurts and swells and looks bad for a while.
for bis inject the outer head. flex, mark the peak and inject into that spot when relaxed. usually best to go deeper, use 1-1.5 inch needles if you are gona do 1 cc or more.

tris i love to hit. trt goes only into tris and shoulders.
hitting tris from the side is super easy and painless. but use 1 inch needle for sure unless doing small amounts.

Dude I have shot more than that into my tri's in my younger days with much smaller arms. Like I was 17 with 16inch arms doing this. Also a concern of mine is how deep you are going into the muscle? This is a theory but maybe you're putting too much oil not deep enough into the muscle. I would use a 23/1 and I still don't know how I didn't hit the bone in my arms, i think a couple time I had. I typically think that any muscle beyond shoulders, ass, legs(except tear drop) you should never go more than a 1-1/2 ml. I would buy some sterile oil or make it myself and dilute high mg stuff down for smaller muscle groups right before you inject.

Personally I would never inject anything into smaller muscle groups that is over 250mg/ml and ideally 200mg/ml. I am not a fan of high mg/ml except t-400, no reason that is the only one "ok" with me but its just a mental thing i guess and I always do it into a large muscle group. I would rather use 2 darts of 200mg ml stuff than one dart of 400mg/ml

As far as lumps I have had them in my legs and some have taken 5-6 weeks to go away completely. I just move a couple inches down from the lump.
this is my what i use to inject lately https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BVM2TCGN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Ok I know people here have said they use those and I got a buddy that uses those as well. I have never heard of a problem with them except when concentration is high. I got a buddy that did some 500mg/ml stuff mad man or mad max...i don't even know what it is and he has to get that lanced this coming week. Possibilities all have pretty much been said but I will recap.
1.A fluke sometimes this happens who knows why, you didn't get an infection and you had/have a lump that will most likely go away. I'd still use that bottle
2.300 mg /ml is too concentrated, I personally would mix that with something else...or dilute..honestly if I ran something that high I would fill the dart up with something else that is planned. You use pins though. you could always put 66 units in and then dilute with 34 and have 200mg/ml. Kinda sounds like more trouble than its worth though but if you have 10 bottles of this stuff or have your budget max out it may make sense.
3 The solvents are causing inflammation, again guessing I don't know how to make stuff that high if its beyond 2/20. I typically just buy it, but its a google search away. Really I just buy everything these days I don't do brewing anymore, I just don't use that much.
4 Someone said you could switch esters to cyp, that could be helpful, I personally would not though but that is me. I mean I would/will switch to cyp....eventually.

I would just try it again in a larger muscle group and see how that works out. Save the tri's for something less concentrated. I think pretty much everyone thinks localized muscle growth really isn't a thing. If it was I'd have huge legs and I do of course but when I take pictures they look a lot smaller for some reason.:cool:

I inject calves a lot. They don’t swell or hurt like arms did. Not for me anyway. Only insulin pins in calves traps and forearms shit lately I’m using 29 gauge 1/2 inch insulin pins in my glutes. Awesome.
I just saw this I remember doing this its like my feet are in some fixed 90 degree position to my legs. I can't move them up or down and the shit hurt like hell. I don't think you feel pain...lol

Ok I know people here have said they use those and I got a buddy that uses those as well. I have never heard of a problem with them except when concentration is high. I got a buddy that did some 500mg/ml stuff mad man or mad max...i don't even know what it is and he has to get that lanced this coming week. Possibilities all have pretty much been said but I will recap.
1.A fluke sometimes this happens who knows why, you didn't get an infection and you had/have a lump that will most likely go away. I'd still use that bottle
2.300 mg /ml is too concentrated, I personally would mix that with something else...or dilute..honestly if I ran something that high I would fill the dart up with something else that is planned. You use pins though. you could always put 66 units in and then dilute with 34 and have 200mg/ml. Kinda sounds like more trouble than its worth though but if you have 10 bottles of this stuff or have your budget max out it may make sense.
3 The solvents are causing inflammation, again guessing I don't know how to make stuff that high if its beyond 2/20. I typically just buy it, but its a google search away. Really I just buy everything these days I don't do brewing anymore, I just don't use that much.
4 Someone said you could switch esters to cyp, that could be helpful, I personally would not though but that is me. I mean I would/will switch to cyp....eventually.

I would just try it again in a larger muscle group and see how that works out. Save the tri's for something less concentrated. I think pretty much everyone thinks localized muscle growth really isn't a thing. If it was I'd have huge legs and I do of course but when I take pictures they look a lot smaller for some reason.:cool:
Thanks boss

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity