over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help me get rich

everybody wanna be rich,man.
i don't know which kind u are, for most people use EQ to earn money and only little use IQ, find a job or start up your business considering your education, interest or something else.
anyway, if wanna rich, just start right now and from the basic level

Im from Canada(Montreal) a big city.

I agree with the guys here saying that you need to a big city to make money.

If i was in the states i would move too New york city or LA.Thats where the money is.

What i would do before that is get the highest education you can in your hometown.

Then move out to bigger city, Keep in mind that in a big city You get more competition but alot more opportunites to make more money.

What i would in term of importance.

1.Get the highest education you can first
2.Move too a big city(nyc or la)
3.Go into real estate

Im currently studing for a bachelor in Administration. Not to be direspecteful but Degree in canada are way harder to obtain than in the usa. Some of my friends have studies in Boston and they said it was way easier to obtain a Bachelor degree than in canada.

In my opinion real estate is where the easiest money to be made. I plan to go into real estate after i finish my degree.

Education is very important I guess, but many billionaires didn't graduate any college or even a high school. So maybe, every men have to find his market niche. What makes you exceptional or good in something with market value.

Last edited:
I am not rich myself to give such advice, without cliches, but if you get rich, please let us know and help :)

It's interesting to me that everyone is stressing traditional education so much for real estate - When I think of education, I don't only think of it through a formal means (university), but as investing a supple amount of time into learning your trade / vocation.

The best advice I ever got from one of the richest men I ever knew (sold his company for well over 200 million), was, "Get an education. It doesn't have to be college, but get an education in SOMETHING. If you know what you love to do, learn everything you can about it, then move forward." I was around the age of 18 and that always stuck with me.

I ended up going the traditional university route resulting in two degrees, because I didn't know what it was I wanted out of life and it was stressed to me (similar to what I'm reading) it was necessary to be successful, regardless of what path I wanted to take - These two degrees haven't done much of anything for me in my field.

If you want a common job or one that requires a certain level of education (Doctor, Lawyer, Nurse, etc...), it's important. Most corporate companies want to see that benchmark. But if you want to be rich and be in real estate? It surprises me that everyone says traditional education is your key to the end of the rainbow.

You're either a bright, intelligent, sales oriented type, or you're not. You can't instill those traits, they're innate. But if you have the fundamentals down, then learn everything there is to learn about the markets, techniques, your clientele, the demographic, trends in certain neighborhoods, the legal side, etc. Start low at a brokerage and build a brand for yourself. Once you have a reputation, then form your own brokerage.

If you have some ingenious business plan that I missed in this post somewhere, then start inquiring on small business loans. There's even a site I invest on that offers loans to people in these situations. They're out there, but just having a desire to be rich won't be much of a qualifier.

Last edited:
Im from Canada(Montreal) a big city.

I agree with the guys here saying that you need to a big city to make money.

If i was in the states i would move too New york city or LA.Thats where the money is.

What i would do before that is get the highest education you can in your hometown.

Then move out to bigger city, Keep in mind that in a big city You get more competition but alot more opportunites to make more money.

What i would in term of importance.

1.Get the highest education you can first
2.Move too a big city(nyc or la)
3.Go into real estate

Im currently studing for a bachelor in Administration. Not to be direspecteful but Degree in canada are way harder to obtain than in the usa. Some of my friends have studies in Boston and they said it was way easier to obtain a Bachelor degree than in canada.

In my opinion real estate is where the easiest money to be made. I plan to go into real estate after i finish my degree.

That's not disrespectful, it just showcases your ignorance. There are over 2,474 4-year colleges (public and private) in the United States, against 96 in Canada. The one college you're basing the difficulty of our curriculum off of is but a drop in the bucket.

Please come attend one of our more prestigious colleges, and let's see how you or your 'buddies' fare.

I fix lawnmowers and sell them........

Come play Sports promos with me in Jersey. Bring about 3k and some docs that can verify you live here and I can make you 2k.

I say Dave Ramsey first because most are drowning in debt. The rest are off the top of my head in no order.

Andy Frisella
Grant Cardone
Robert Kiyosaki
Ed Mylett

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear