over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How To Be Single? (stupid I know)

Its just practice bud, you are over complicating it I promise man.

Hey, just thought I would say hi thought you were really cute and wanted to say hi don't really have anything to say

oh well thank you!

What are you up to?

oh just shopping...

Very cool, cooking dinner or shopping for anything particular? (grocery store/vs mall)

Ahh nice are you a good cook?

Let it go from there!

perfect example was tonight lol. i end up helping this mom and hot daughter....hot hot hot lol. had no idea how to freaking workout so i take the approach and help the mom...then she kind of comes over and i help her some too. she tells me ...you should be like a trainer or something...i tell her ...well i used to do that for living but now im a dm for a nutrition company ...then she asks for my name first...i get theirs. i tell them well if u ever need help come ask me ill help you out. we talked for a bit....i didnt ask for her number or anything. i couldnt tell if she was interested. then later on at the gym i see this hot ass black girl...and im not really into black girls but something about her i was like staring at her lol. she smiled at me a few times. kept working out. i told her bye as i was leaving. wtf lol. i gotta get better at this rejection shit. i felt myself wanting to ask but frozen from fear of rejection.

What about girls in the train or in public?

my hard part is asking for the number or getting them to give me theirs.....what should i do? im afraid of the whole ...i have a bf thing...i fucking hate that lol. bc i feel like every girl always has a bf. which is not true. so im always thinking well theyre just lying to make me feel better which kind of makes me feel worse lol

perfect example was tonight lol. i end up helping this mom and hot daughter....hot hot hot lol. had no idea how to freaking workout so i take the approach and help the mom...then she kind of comes over and i help her some too. she tells me ...you should be like a trainer or something...i tell her ...well i used to do that for living but now im a dm for a nutrition company ...then she asks for my name first...i get theirs. i tell them well if u ever need help come ask me ill help you out. we talked for a bit....i didnt ask for her number or anything. i couldnt tell if she was interested. then later on at the gym i see this hot ass black girl...and im not really into black girls but something about her i was like staring at her lol. she smiled at me a few times. kept working out. i told her bye as i was leaving. wtf lol. i gotta get better at this rejection shit. i felt myself wanting to ask but frozen from fear of rejection.

"you seem pretty cool, I would really like to continue this conversation some other time but I have gotta run. Want to hang out sometime?"

Two possibilities

Yes (awesome! whats your number)
No (ahh boyfriend?...yes... ahh ok so is this a real boyfriend or I've gone on a few dates with him and kind of like him?....if real say heres my number, if you want to call or not no pressure (business card)...

if not a real boyfriend, say you enjoy some friendly competition here and there... if she remains adamant give her a business card/your number.

Cards work best vs. just giving her your number because its a memory jogger when she sees it later that day.

What about girls in the train or in public?

What are you up to? Where are you headed?

"you seem pretty cool, I would really like to continue this conversation some other time but I have gotta run. Want to hang out sometime?"

Two possibilities

Yes (awesome! whats your number)
No (ahh boyfriend?...yes... ahh ok so is this a real boyfriend or I've gone on a few dates with him and kind of like him?....if real say heres my number, if you want to call or not no pressure (business card)...

if not a real boyfriend, say you enjoy some friendly competition here and there... if she remains adamant give her a business card/your number.

Cards work best vs. just giving her your number because its a memory jogger when she sees it later that day.

What are you up to? Where are you headed?

Oh my, Rico. We have a regular Brofessor here with a PhD in hoe game.

haha not at all man,

took alot to rebuild my confidence/self esteem. Still working on it!

I have some friends that can literally say like three sentences and go home with a girl, takes alot of work for me still.

Just picked up a few small tricks along the way!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
William405
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131