over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How To Be Single? (stupid I know)

Sounds like you got a case of your 4th rule,lmao, what are you afraid that girls pussy gonna bite your dick off, next time you see her you go up to her and get her name and number by anymeans neccesarry, your penis can thank me later.

lol been down that road plenty of times.... what to do where to go u wanna meet people but hard.... easy solution...Join facebook and POKE EVERY HOT GIRL U SEE... bound to get a couple bites lolll.... or on the real join e harmony..... my x did that last weeks i was w her and moved directly in w him hahahahah so i guess it does work lol

lol been down that road plenty of times.... what to do where to go u wanna meet people but hard.... easy solution...Join facebook and POKE EVERY HOT GIRL U SEE... bound to get a couple bites lolll.... or on the real join e harmony..... my x did that last weeks i was w her and moved directly in w him hahahahah so i guess it does work lol

Man im sorry to hear that but thats funny and fucked up

Been seeing the latina pretty frequently. Have a date set up tonight with a girl that owns her own personal training studio and lives a very simialar lifestyle as to mine. Only thing is she is hell bent against AAS. Apparently her ex wanna be MMA fighter took a ton of shit and got into alot of trouble.

So I would just hide it from her, a lesson I learned after my ex.

So seeing her tonight, then have a coffee date set up for tomorrow.

Its not so much going from clueless to knowing what your doing. Just finding your fuckin' balls and not being a pussy. Instead of saying "hey can I take you out to dinner" for instance going with "where am I taking you to dinner tomorrow".

Just having that confidence and not putting the pussy on the pedestal. Had one girl ask if I would care if she said she wasn't having any fun with me (we were actually having a good time)... told her to tell me because I don't like wasting my time... She came home with me later that night ;)

Not going to lie though, I miss my ex to death I really do. I know it wouldnt be smart to be with her but god do I still miss her.

PMCCHRIS

You haven't posted in this thread in over a year.

How is everything going for you now ? Are you still seeing that latina ?

its hard man im single now after 3 years, the hardest part is that she is still living with me. she has no where to go, i have thought of dating again...the bad thing is my confidence is horrible right now ...im about to be 34. i feel like im in the best shape ive been in but i rarely get looks. sometimes ill smile at a girl and get kind of a smile back. a few years back i was pulling chicks left and right. now i find myself always asking out the girl who " has a boyfriend or im attracted to the 21 yr olds in that age bracket but dont get me wrong i like probably up to 35 as well but nothing hotter than college chicks lol. i feel like ive passed my prime though. kind of depressing. any advice? even from females would be appreciated

PMCCHRIS

You haven't posted in this thread in over a year.

How is everything going for you now ? Are you still seeing that latina ?

Everythings great actually, moved to LA about 2.5 months ago. Completely different guy as far as women goes. I don't know why but I would let looks intimidate me to an extreme degree. Not seeing the Latina anymore, actually dating an amazing Korean girl right now. Lawyer, beautiful, great education, were heading to Maui for thanksgiving and she will wind up meeting a good chunk of my extended family.

Completely over my fear of women though which is awesome! I thought by fixing up everything in my life would be the greatest influencing factors... IE having the penthouse, garage full of cars, etc but not by a long shot. Attitude/personality is all that matters the rest is just icing on the cake, but for one person... yourself.

its hard man im single now after 3 years, the hardest part is that she is still living with me. she has no where to go, i have thought of dating again...the bad thing is my confidence is horrible right now ...im about to be 34. i feel like im in the best shape ive been in but i rarely get looks. sometimes ill smile at a girl and get kind of a smile back. a few years back i was pulling chicks left and right. now i find myself always asking out the girl who " has a boyfriend or im attracted to the 21 yr olds in that age bracket but dont get me wrong i like probably up to 35 as well but nothing hotter than college chicks lol. i feel like ive passed my prime though. kind of depressing. any advice? even from females would be appreciated

How long have you been single bud? Get her OUT. You can't move on if she is still living with you.

Confidence comes back quickly but you have to put yourself out there and start approaching women for it to build in my opinion. Its like practice you know? The more you do something the better at it you get!

How long have you been single bud? Get her OUT. You can't move on if she is still living with you.

Confidence comes back quickly but you have to put yourself out there and start approaching women for it to build in my opinion. Its like practice you know? The more you do something the better at it you get!

100%, so, so true...

Everythings great actually, moved to LA about 2.5 months ago. Completely different guy as far as women goes. I don't know why but I would let looks intimidate me to an extreme degree. Not seeing the Latina anymore, actually dating an amazing Korean girl right now. Lawyer, beautiful, great education, were heading to Maui for thanksgiving and she will wind up meeting a good chunk of my extended family.

Completely over my fear of women though which is awesome! I thought by fixing up everything in my life would be the greatest influencing factors... IE having the penthouse, garage full of cars, etc but not by a long shot. Attitude/personality is all that matters the rest is just icing on the cake, but for one person... yourself.

Sounds to me you mature, young man. ;)

Haha well thank you kind sir

Best advice I can give is approach EVERYONE you think is attractive, even if you have nothing to say "Hi, honestly I don't really have anything to say but I thought you were cute and wanted to introduce myself"... You don't need some witty bullshit pick up line....

If you force yourself to do this every day it becomes second nature very quick, the hardest thing is getting your feet moving in her direction the first few dozen times!

i need to do this...im very intimidated when it comes to beautiful women. the fear of being rejected and it making my confidence worse than it is. maybe i just need to do what you said. and see how it goes and keep doing it. and not worry about getting turned down or them having a boyfriend etc. i am pretty funny, and quick witted but i end up in the " nice guy friend zone" alot of women here in florida like tall guys and skinny. well im not that lol im 5'8 205. and clean cut. i see guys who i know are not as attractive with hot ass girls...so i know physically its not all that its cracked up to be and women like other things too. but i also see my buddy get women left and right. he is tall has tats...decent build.

ive been single about a month. ive approached a few girls. got rejected by all of them so far. mostly due to having a boyfriend. and another just wasnt attracted.

i need to do this...im very intimidated when it comes to beautiful women. the fear of being rejected and it making my confidence worse than it is. maybe i just need to do what you said. and see how it goes and keep doing it. and not worry about getting turned down or them having a boyfriend etc. i am pretty funny, and quick witted but i end up in the " nice guy friend zone" alot of women here in florida like tall guys and skinny. well im not that lol im 5'8 205. and clean cut. i see guys who i know are not as attractive with hot ass girls...so i know physically its not all that its cracked up to be and women like other things too. but i also see my buddy get women left and right. he is tall has tats...decent build.

Rejection is a good thing though, it teaches you what you are doing right/wrong.

Best thing I have found when they say "i have a boyfriend" is say... So is this a serious boyfriend or more like we've gone out on a few dates and you sort of like each other type deal...

usually they open up a little bit and it starts a conversation. Ill usually just give the girl my number and be really low pressure and say well hopefully I hear from you if not good luck hope he appreciates such a cute girl

about a 25% rate to get the call/text from them better than 0%

He gets women because he is more socially available buddy, thats it!

I don't think rejection is a bad thing at all. It just means they are not interested. We all have different opinions and likes. I am attracted to petite woman, some guys like big woman, some fat, some skinny. Same as a woman. I will give you some pointers UFC. Be yourself!! Don't over think it. I am a very outgoing guy, I can go to a strange country and make friends. I also know that woman like guys with humor ( I mean tastefully done). Some guys can easily talk to woman more. Woman generally like confident guys (not arrogant). I look at it like this, if you ask 20 woman and 1 says yes, that could be the magical one, you never know. Don't beat yourself up on these things.

Haha well thank you kind sir

Best advice I can give is approach EVERYONE you think is attractive, even if you have nothing to say "Hi, honestly I don't really have anything to say but I thought you were cute and wanted to introduce myself"... You don't need some witty bullshit pick up line....

If you force yourself to do this every day it becomes second nature very quick, the hardest thing is getting your feet moving in her direction the first few dozen times!

Funny you mentioned that particular line, I have used it for ages now and even though it doesn't work all the time, it works most of the time and I'd usually get their number fairly easy.

ya i know ur right...i think i am mostly giving off the unconfident vibe subconsciously. i see great looking girls with ugly guys and vice versa. its wild.
but somewhere out there im sure ill find someone. i have the "nice guy" look written all over me and i think most girls dont like it. im in good shape, good job etc ...im not rich but i make decent money and have a house etc. i want that girl thats a ten and a knockout that i cant believe im with...i guess i gotta be prepared for rejection first and be ok with it and keep asking lol. i dont even ask most of the time

Bud just say quite literally "hi"... Eye contact for a second then just "hi" and thats all it is...

Just start chatting with everyone till you get your social confidence up a bit. It took alot of rejection for me to get normal again.

I am not good at small talk. Sometimes woman start convos with me, I end up just answering them literally and not taking the convo bait, then after its to late, I realize that C blocked my self. The only time I am very out going is if I'm on a GABA type drug.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws