over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to choose between 2 girls….

joeracer01

Newbies
So I’ve been single for awhile now.
I have been dating this Asian girl for about 4 months. We have an amazing sex life and she is such a thoughtful kind girl. I’m kind of leery of her as I’ve had some bad experiences with 2 Asian women here in CA. I’ve dated Asian women most of my life as they are abundant where I grew up. She is also 9 years younger than me, she is 25. This is also cause for concern in my book. She wants a relationship and I have been very upfront about not being ready for that yet and she also knows I date other women here and there.

So last Thursday without trying I meet this really cute white girl with blonde hair. I’m not usually attracted to this type, I like brunettes. So we get to talking and she is a really cool chick. She is 3 years older than me which I like as I usually date older. So I was actually meeting some other females this same night and had to bounce. I told her what I was doing and she was fine with it. The next day I text her and we begin to flirt really quickly. I then ask if she wanted to meet for a drink. We ended up spending the whole weekend together from Friday at 5pm till Monday morning at 6. It was crazy, fun, and amazing. I’ve never had such a connection with someone so fast.

I’m really torn. I’ve been playing around for some time now and am a bit tired of it. Was getting tired of it about a month ago and was thinking I would only see the Asian girl but no title of BF/GF. Now enters this new girl. She would be my idea of as close to perfect for me if she had dark hair. I’ve created a list of what I like and dislike about both. There are more overall positives for the blonde.

I just don’t know what to do. I can’t be in 2 serious relationships at the same time. I can play and be completely detached with multiple girls at the same time when I don’t see them for anything more than a toy as bad as that sounds. I want to be in a real relationship again. I’ve always been the relationship guy.

Maybe you guys and gals can give me some insight on how to help me make a decision.

This is something I am figuring out right now as well. Do you want something serious from one of them?

Gets down to (for me at least)

1) Best connection
2) Who will treat you the best
3) Who has the most to offer in a relationship?

Ive been in the situation many times before. But honestly I think I was fucked in the head and thinking with the wrong head. Ask yourself this.

If you lost everything you have and physically had issues, who would still be there? How would you feel about the person if they ended up sick and situations changed? If your not ready for a relationship and she goes out and fucks a few guys in a drunk threesome are you ok with that? Sorry for being so blunt but I know someone who went thru that and it changes the perspective up a notch. And its more common than you would think with the younger generation.

In the begining everything is always amazing, but down the road and when problems arise will show you what the real situation is.

Ive been with an older woman (extremely successful and beautiful) but when shit hits the fan I know she will look after herself and her best interest, not mine. Money wasnt an issue to her whether I had it or not because her family was rich and always taken care of. The way she acted during my motorcycle accident was why we broke up. Now that Im physically back an better and doing way better in my career, she wants to talk again.

A few weeks after my accident (while my jaw was still partially wired) I met the girl Im with now. She was a personal trainer, worked two jobs, came from zero money but was caring an sweet and did whatever it took to make sure I was happy. Shes 11 years younger then me and still in college. Extremely supportive of my goals. Even thru our problems and my mistakes (not small ones at that) she forgave me and wanted to work thru it.

Im not as stupid as I once was and the one Im with now I want to keep around. If a title/no title is the issue then so be it as long as there is trust, honesty and respect on both sides.

Choose the one that tastes the best! :D

I want something serious and can see it happening with both.

1. I have great connection with both
2. Both have treated me well. And from talking with both they always treat their significant other well.
3. I think the blonde is the better long term option.

I know without a doubt the Asian would stand by me thru everything possible. The blonde I think would also from our talks but haven’t known her long enough to know for sure.
I can’t handle cheaters and will never date one. It’s one of the first questions I ask when getting to know someone. The Asian girl has told me time and time again she isn’t seeing anyone else and won’t until I say I don’t want to see her anymore. Very traditional with many things and not so much in others. LOL!
Neither woman is rich but both make a good living. They don’t need someone to take care of them. I’ve dated rich and she always bought me things to show her love and I hated that.
I’ve explained myself to both girls about not wanting to rush into a relationship because that is what I always did in the past. I’m older now and want to take my time a bit and hope to find the right one to settle down with.

LMAO… the list I talked about in the OP, I have Taste/smell on the list. Haha!

Flip a coin. Heads asian, tails white girl.

Heres the kicker, if after you flip this coin you find that your upset with the result, now you have your real answer

Stupid, but as a kid its how id make simple decisions. Im EXTREMELY indecisive.

If your happy with what you already have then stay with her if not just move on

I know it's just a movie, but Reese Witherspoon had this issue in This Means War. "Don't choose the better guy. Choose the guy that makes you a better girl."

There's also that quote about heads and tales. Whichever one you're hoping it lands on while it's in the air...

Either way, don't waste their time. It's not just your life to think about.

A few things to remember: a little bit of jealousy is not a bad thing. Just because blondy didn't care at the moment doesn't mean she won't later on down the road. If she never gets jealous, she's probably doing the same thing and not ready to settle down herself.

Pick the one who has a friend in Atlanta who likes 49 year men.

This silly thread needs photos. Dark hair, blonde hair, Asian. Amazing 3 day sex romp with a guy she doesn't even know. Thats a keeper. Of course you are so amazing that she never did anything like that before. She was a virgin right? I think you should choose the one with a discount at the STD clinic.

My grandmother told me to always chose the girl with the biggest tits. Sage advice from an old whore. But Grammy really liked to rock and roll.

The other thing I would think about is who cam you grow the most as an individual with? Ie personal development

Pick the one who has a friend in Atlanta who likes 49 year men.

This silly thread needs photos. Dark hair, blonde hair, Asian. Amazing 3 day sex romp with a guy she doesn't even know. Thats a keeper. Of course you are so amazing that she never did anything like that before. She was a virgin right? I think you should choose the one with a discount at the STD clinic.

My grandmother told me to always chose the girl with the biggest tits. Sage advice from an old whore. But Grammy really liked to rock and roll.

Brother I'm driving an eating a chicken breast and read this an almost choked lmao. Really nice!

Ive been in the situation many times before. But honestly I think I was fucked in the head and thinking with the wrong head. Ask yourself this.

If you lost everything you have and physically had issues, who would still be there? How would you feel about the person if they ended up sick and situations changed? If your not ready for a relationship and she goes out and fucks a few guys in a drunk threesome are you ok with that? Sorry for being so blunt but I know someone who went thru that and it changes the perspective up a notch. And its more common than you would think with the younger generation.

In the begining everything is always amazing, but down the road and when problems arise will show you what the real situation is.

Ive been with an older woman (extremely successful and beautiful) but when shit hits the fan I know she will look after herself and her best interest, not mine. Money wasnt an issue to her whether I had it or not because her family was rich and always taken care of. The way she acted during my motorcycle accident was why we broke up. Now that Im physically back an better and doing way better in my career, she wants to talk again.

A few weeks after my accident (while my jaw was still partially wired) I met the girl Im with now. She was a personal trainer, worked two jobs, came from zero money but was caring an sweet and did whatever it took to make sure I was happy. Shes 11 years younger then me and still in college. Extremely supportive of my goals. Even thru our problems and my mistakes (not small ones at that) she forgave me and wanted to work thru it.

Im not as stupid as I once was and the one Im with now I want to keep around. If a title/no title is the issue then so be it as long as there is trust, honesty and respect on both sides.

Best advice!

I went thru the same exact situation. Was with an older girl who was successful and fun and we got along great but once things started going bad (not even that bad just not perfect) she changed. Not only did she change and turned into a bitch, her and her mom claimed it was my fault!! EVerything was perfect for a few months but once we had a few issues she changed and was all out for herself.

Same situation as op, was with 2 girls and chose the wrong one :( luckily the right one waited for me!

Im back with my girl before her and very happy, i know she will always be there for me no matter what.

You want someone who is easy going and you know will have your back no matter what.

Brother I'm driving an eating a chicken breast and read this an almost choked lmao. Really nice!

Is that you in front of me because you're all over the road and I'm about ready to drive over you :D

Driving, eating and on the internet :confused:

Is that you in front of me because you're all over the road and I'm about ready to drive over you :D

Driving, eating and on the internet :confused:

Lol I'm stuck in gridlock at stand still moving maybe 5mph. It was time to eat so I eat :)

How about you choose who you have best connection with instead of worrying about if they are Asian or white. Ridiculous how some people analyze stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Ok Joe I'm being serious now.

Which one do you feel at ease with? I mean when you're with her it's like the planets have aligned and gravity has lifted a bit. You don't have a worry or another thought other than being in the moment with her. If you have that with either one than that's your answer.

Last edited:
Some of these guys have a point. When me and my fiance broke up (fiance now, was my gf) for a while and I was out whoring myself around. One thought would pop up in my mind every once in a while. IF I got into a accident and was horribly disfigured or left crippled, I would (likely) be mostly alone, none of these girls would stand by my side. I know my girl would, it wasnt what brought us back together, but it was one of many things that did.

That and she has big boobs

As something to add to the whole "if I were left crippled" idea...

Jrod sometimes jokes that he wishes he got a chair earlier because whores are ALL THE TIME all over him at the bar and stuff. Haha! They're everywhere.

To brag on his girlfriend (who is pretty fuckin' sexy herself)... :D
She was not his only option, but she was definitely the best choice. They didn't get together until AFTER his accident.
(If Jrod disagrees with this statement, I'll take that up with him later.) ;)

His weiner isn't crippled! (... so I hear) :headbang:

uh, lets cut the crap here, she wants it, you want it, THEY want it...

3 W A Y STAT CHIEF :cool:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Zyzz1711
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner