over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HRT and "life-stack"

RONJON

Kilo Klub Member
...just been browsing the threads familiarizing myself and i see some talk of HRT and "life-stack"...im assuming this is reffering to those who stay on cycle year round or something...ive never really heard of anyone staying on for too much longer. Is this just low-dosing like test or deca or somethin for long periods and how the heck do u PCT somethin like this when u finally come off???

RJ

...ANYBODY KNOW???

Hormone Replacement Therapy is administered by a physician. There is no PCT for that, it's life long. The old "rule" is: Time on = Time off. Get blood work done regularly to monitor your health. Be patient, Rome wasn't built in a day.

PB

HRT prescriptions are different depending on bloodwork, and are usually adjusted and or analyzed on an anual basis. This will also coencide with a prostate exam most often. Don't self prescribe anything. If you are interested in exploring this option for yourself make an appointment with an endocrinologist.

...is HRT something just for the older fellas???...when ur natty test levels are lower??? Im in my twenties???...does insurance cover this and is this what a lot of pros do??? im new to this concept...i never thought i could be a possible candidate

RJ

...is HRT something just for the older fellas???...when ur natty test levels are lower??? Im in my twenties???...does insurance cover this and is this what a lot of pros do??? im new to this concept...i never thought i could be a possible candidate

RJ

I am 48 Years old, at this age it isn't hard to have insurance cover it. No one that is legit is going to administer it without proper bloodwork, physical exam, or if you are under 30. You will pay probally 5 times what it costs blackmarket, if you don't have insurance. I had Kaiser administer shots(test), but my test levels at that time were 101(very low) That was brought on by stress of owning a business. At the time I weigh 210lbs at 10% bodyfat, and I contribute that from a good solid nutrition plan, not the test. So, it is healthy for me to have low dosages.

2 TYNENOL WILL CURE MOST HEADACHES, TAKE THE WHOLE BOTTLE AND IT WILL MOST LIKELY KILL YOU.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ploz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws