mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I am screwed up to the bone. I need help.

Is this the stock he has, ************ -Other OTC? Worthless penny stock. You need to call the FL corporate commission, go on their website. They are filled with attorney`s that work on tax payer dollars. Odds are you ain`t getting spit back from the guy. PM if you want more info, I got a bit of experience on this

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the stock he has, ******* -Other OTC? Worthless penny stock. You need to call the FL corporate commission, go on their website. They are filled with attorney`s that work on tax payer dollars. Odds are you ain`t getting spit back from the guy. PM if you want more info, I got a bit of experience on this

Yes *********
PM sent.

Last edited by a moderator:
seriously dude, just hire a stand over guy and you'll get your money faster than you can bust a nut! make sure it is a samoan or kiwi as they are the best for this type of work, there strong as fuck, i knew samoans who bounced clubs and they were so stong they had to slap people instead of punch them co if they punched them they would kill them, and even then they could KO big roid heads with a sing slap to the face!

seriously dude, just hire a stand over guy and you'll get your money faster than you can bust a nut! make sure it is a samoan or kiwi as they are the best for this type of work, there strong as fuck, i knew samoans who bounced clubs and they were so stong they had to slap people instead of punch them co if they punched them they would kill them, and even then they could KO big roid heads with a sing slap to the face!

Something happens to him, I would be suspect number one. I'd go to jail, and the rest you could watch "lockup" show on TV, to have an idea.
The law would not have any mercy on me, even I am on the right.

you don't get them to bash him straight away. it is just an incentive for him to pay up or otherwise accidents happen;)

actually on second thought, i am just joking about all this. do everything by the book, get a lawyer. good luck to you:)

If you want your money, I will get it for you. P.M cleaning work isn't that bad.

Problem is that in Florida is 6 years, no contract was renewed. This is another issue that hinders me from pressing some hard buttons. It is not all in my favor.

That's not good bro...

Sent you another contact in Miami.

Good luck.

That's not good bro...

Sent you another contact in Miami.

Good luck.

The first contact you gave me did not call back, I will try the second one you've sent me I guess on Tuesday. Thank you for the help.

I love these threads and all the tough guys say "just have somebody rough him up"! Change the channel from the mobster movies about the 80`s. Suppose you get somebody that is NOT a cop to beat the guy up, he calls the cops. Mr. Victim do you know anybody that might have wanted to hurt you? Uh yea this guy I owed money to and I was gonna start making pmts but he said it wasnt fast enough, his name is Mr X. Police call Mr. X, get his phone records to see who he may have called that lives in the area of Mr. victim, gets face pic of that person, id`d! To me $70,000 is not worth 10 years in jail for conspiracy to commit attempted first degree.... if the DA wanted to take it that far. But I know all you guys are blowing smoke and would never do that yourselves.

Problem is that in Florida is 6 years, no contract was renewed. This is another issue that hinders me from pressing some hard buttons. It is not all in my favor.
But there is recorded cell text messages between me and him dating til today even, in regard to his debts.
If only I could have access to his assets info like banking/accounts/checkings balances info, so at least I could have a better idea which avenue to opt for and operate from there.

Every time you talk to him and work out a new arrangement you are renewing or changing the original contract. If he defaulted and you send him notice and you don't ever work out something, then you have 6 years to file a lawsuit. You have time. A good attorney can scare him with a heavy handed letter. You can also hire a PI and they will dig up quite a bit about his assets.

Last edited:
Every time you talk to him and work out a new arrangement you are renewing or changing the original contract. If he defaulted and you send him notice and you don't ever work out something, then you have 6 years to file a lawsuit. You have time. A good attorney can scare him with a heavy handed letter. You can also hire a PI and they will dig up quite a bit about his assets.

Interesting. I 've just traded with him an hour ago text communications via cell, speaking about the same issue. I do have loads of them on my cell.
What is the IP?
I have always been curious to at least have an idea about his assets, especially banking balances.

Last edited:

Absolutely true. Verbal contracts, as long as they can be proven carry just as much weight as a written. My father went through a similar situation. Waited a long time for a lot of money. When it came down to court, cell phone records were used and very helpful. I'm sorry you have to go through this, I saw the stress it put my dad through. He didn't want to be a bad guy but when the guy literally started flaunting it my father had no choice. And breaking knee caps went out years ago. It will work out with you not having to spend years in the pen.

Sorry Bud, but that debt isn't even collectable legally. Chalk it up for experience. If Florida, you could not even collect legally after 4 years for an oral agreement and 5 years for a written agreement, after last payment. You can not even report it on his credit after 7 years.

Florida Debt Collection Laws and Statutes of Limitations - DebtHelp

Sorry Bud, but that debt isn't even collectable legally. Chalk it up for experience. If Florida, you could not even collect legally after 4 years for an oral agreement and 5 years for a written agreement, after last payment. You can not even report it on his credit after 7 years.

Florida Debt Collection Laws and Statutes of Limitations - DebtHelp

Doesn`t sound like it would be that had to get the guy owning money to sign a new doc. He is still in communication, still promising to pay. Bigfit, tell the guy you understand, lets start new now, no back interest, drop the interest rate down to 5% because in this environment that`s fare and good return, just get him to sign a new contract. Also if the money was not used for what is was supposed to be used for you bring on fraud, wire fraud, a whole bunch of stuff, not just "bad debt". I doubt the money went where is was supposed to. Otherwise it should have yielded/returned SOMETHING.

Before suing the guy you gotta know what his assets are. Judgement is useless if he`s got nothing to take. Also, is it possible he did this to others, that changes things a lot. What were you loaning the money for, what was the investment premise?

Doesn`t sound like it would be that had to get the guy owning money to sign a new doc. He is still in communication, still promising to pay. Bigfit, tell the guy you understand, lets start new now, no back interest, drop the interest rate down to 5% because in this environment that`s fare and good return, just get him to sign a new contract. Also if the money was not used for what is was supposed to be used for you bring on fraud, wire fraud, a whole bunch of stuff, not just "bad debt". I doubt the money went where is was supposed to. Otherwise it should have yielded/returned SOMETHING.

Before suing the guy you gotta know what his assets are. Judgement is useless if he`s got nothing to take. Also, is it possible he did this to others, that changes things a lot. What were you loaning the money for, what was the investment premise?

Yes the guy is still up to pay up, til today this afternoon he texted me confirming he is going to. When he did receive the cash back 11 years ago, he was paying til 2008, that is when he has some shit taking place in his marriage, and got divorced, he claimed his ex-wife(now) dried up his banking account and assets through the divorce, which I did not and do not believe, since he did have a car, and a place where to live back then, and was not thrown out in the streets. I still stood by him and supported him emotionally, and promised him I would give him some time, til he gets back on his feet. So since then 2008, til now no cash received. He still maintains he will pay..I proposed to him to pay me on a monthly basis for maybe 24 months partial payments, and he is maintaining that he does not have any cash, and he will pay me out with stocks from his company, where is a co owner. I am still not buying the stocks option, not sure about that, I want cash, and he says that he will give stocks ready to be sold. I am thinking that when he will want to handle stocks, I will ask him as well to handle me a signed and legalized contract where he will guaranties my full refund through these stocks.
As well I am extremely curious to find out about his assets, so at least I would have an idea if the suing option is viable.

Last edited:
If anyone has the legal ability to check on this guy's assets, especially banking balances, please, please I repeat, get in touch with me by PM, that would at least brighten my lights on what options to pursue legally.
My intention is not to harm him or anyone, but as well I am trying to recover my clean sweat.
For someone to walk around with an untreated injured lower back for 7 years due to lack of funds, and owing cash to people, while someone else has that someone's hard earned cash, is a terrible thing to experience in life.
This is what I am going through since 2008 til today.

Last edited:

I have about 70,000 owe to me through the years too. Here is my intake. This guy hasn't pay him from 2008. He has no intentions of paying him. I think it will be a miracle if he did. Although I do believe in miracles. I think he is just telling him what he wants to hear. He be a fool to sign a new contract when he doesn't owe at this point. You are past the statue of limitations to pay at this point. You can't sue this guy, or take any of his assets. It is illegal at this point. Fraud?, he had made an effort to pay back that debt until he couldn't. He had a divorce and business went bad. There is no fraud here.

Signing a new contract does not ensure you will get your money back either. Most people that get sued can simply file BK and call it a day. Laws do not protect the people who are honest, more the ones who scam. I know, I own 2 businesses and wrote off many bad debts. Going to court will not ensure anything and that is where you have to go to legally try to get that money back. But he can not even do that.

To the OP, you loan money to the wrong person. Never lend money to any friend or family, that is the worse. You always ensure you have some collateral for that debt or you are taking a big chance. I am speaking from experience here. I learn through the years never to loan money to anyone. It sounds like you have a good heart, I did too, but business is business. You can not tap that guys accounts, his or anything he has. You would be breaking the law at this point. Legally, you don't have any ground. You can however write it off on your taxes as bad debt. Please see an accountant for that.

Interesting. I 've just traded with him an hour ago text communications via cell, speaking about the same issue. I do have loads of them on my cell.
What is the IP?
I have always been curious to at least have an idea about his assets, especially banking balances.

PI=Private investigator

$300 is what they should charge to dig up as much info as they an about his assets.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator45
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity