over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Inner strength Inner healing

wtw11171

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Below are some prayers and affirmation created by Susan Shumsky. Use these to your advantage.

Dr. Susan Shumsky is the award-winning author of 7 books: Divine Revelation, How to Hear the Voice of God, Miracle Prayer, Ascension, Exploring Meditation, Exploring Auras, and Exploring Chakras. She is a foremost spirituality expert, pioneer in the consciousness field, and highly-acclaimed, greatly respected speaker, who has practiced spiritual disciplines for 45 years with enlightened masters in secluded areas, including the Himalayas and the Alps. For 22 years, her mentor was Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, guru of the Beatles and Deepak Chopra. She served on Maharishi's personal staff for 7 years. She founded Divine Revelation®, a technology for contacting the divine presence, hearing and testing the inner voice, and receiving clear divine guidance.
INSTANT HEALING
by Dr. Susan Shumsky
Chapter 1: Gaining Inner Strength and Empowerment
"I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul." —William Ernest Henley1

The first step to self mastery is self-authority, which means realizing you are the captain of your own ship of destiny. When you take mastery over your life, knowing you create your future through your thoughts, words, and deeds, then no one and nothing can dissuade you from your divine plan and purpose. You walk the royal highway to glory.

Self-authority means you are in control. Yet, at the same time, you are led by a higher force that guides you. As you walk the straight path toward your goals, a brilliant light illumines the way. You are not seduced by crooked byways and detours leading you astray. You walk patiently, step by step, with full confidence and faith, knowing you are on the highest road.

Many people are weakened by the influences of others. They wander away from their divine purpose into dark, dank jungles of ignorance and delusion. Negative messages from parents, teachers, clergy, peers, the media, and other manipulative powers hold sway and weigh them down. Trapped in a web of confusion and fear, they have bought into prevailing attitudes shared by the collective human mind. Habits, conditions, patterns, and belief systems hold them in bondage. Many get lost in that jungle and never find their way out. But here, in this book, you can find the open doorway out of the shadows and into the light of wisdom.

Let us begin with the foundation affirmation of this book—an affirmation recommended as the staple in everyone's healing medicine cabinet.

1. Self-Authority Affirmation

The Self-Authority Affirmation is the most important, potent prayer in this book. It can transform your life instantaneously. With daily use, you can gain tremendous self-empowerment and confidence. This affirmation closes your energy field to lower levels of mind, and opens you to the spiritual world. Therefore, you are no longer subject to "environ-mental static"—negative vibrations and thought-forms around you.

With this affirmation, you can heal "Psychic Sponge Syndrome"— oversensitivity to the mental atmosphere. Psychic sponges absorb the vibrations around them as a sponge absorbs water. They tend to take on the ills of negative people in their proximity. Lower vibrations of heavy environments weaken them. Their life energy is sucked dry by psychic vampires all day. After a day's work in a dense, destructive atmosphere, psychic sponges feel drained and exhausted.

This affirmation can help you revive and restore your energy. Use it whenever you feel weak, afraid, powerless, off-kilter, or intimidated. It is recommended before you leave your home, before meditation, and before sleep. Use it whenever you need protection, self-empowerment, and confidence, such as entering a crowded area, before meeting an authority figure, before and after meeting clients or business associates, and before tests, interviews, auditions, or meetings. When you feel drained by people or situations, or you feel an invasive or overshadowing energy, use this prayer, in or out of meditation.

I AM in control.

I AM one with God.

I AM the only authority in my life.

I AM divinely protected by the light of my being.

I close off my aura and body of light

To the lower astral levels of mind.

And I now open to the spiritual world.

Thank you, God, and SO IT IS.

2. Psychic Block Prayer

At times you may want to close off your aura to more than just the lower astral levels of mind. You may feel the need to close it off and provide protection against psychic attack or manipulation. In such cases, this prayer can help.

I AM in control.

I AM the only authority in my life.

I AM divinely protected by the light of my being.

I now close off my aura and body of light to

(person, thing, or organization)

And to all but my own God Self.

Thank you, God, and SO IT IS.

3. Prayer for Protection

The Prayer for Protection helps you maintain spiritual self-defense, divine protection, and intimacy with God. It allows you to feel God's presence and brings comfort, solace, and inspiration.

This prayer is used every Sunday in all New Thought Churches, such as Unity Church and Centers for Spiritual Living. James Dillet Freeman composed this prayer in 1941, during World War II, to give comfort to soldiers in the trenches.

Use this prayer before entering meditation, receiving intuition, or doing healing work.

The light of God surrounds me.

The love of God enfolds me.

The power of God protects me.

The presence of God watches over me.

Wherever I AM, God is!

And all is well!

4. Divine Protection

You are never alone. God is always with you, providing divine protection. All you need to do is ask, by using this prayer.

I AM, right now and always,

In God's loving, protecting grace.

God's caring presence surrounds me

Today and every day, here and everywhere.

The angel of divine protection goes before me,

Preparing my way and guarding me

From any seeming negative experiences.

The power and presence of God

Shield me now and always.

Wherever I go, I AM in God's care and keeping.

Good post. Thanks buddy

Ill look into Susan's works more in detail

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear