mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Kratom still a thing? Is it worth bringing it into a business as a product line?

Lol oh man if I eat more than 10mgs in a single serving I'll barf. I take 5mgs with my pre workout everyday before I lift - its a godsend. I will also be taking 5-10mgs before I get on stage Monday for this conference - great when giving speeches - it's like a betablocker for me lol.
there are a select few of us who do this microdosing ketamine, it completely eliminates lactic acid so I have to be careful while lifting not to overtrain. excellent and potent anti inflammatory also. stacked with propanolol lol, sacrifice my pumps but whatever ill be on gh and slin soon again. i have dabbled with hydros when I first got into bb only because they were free but I never liked it. ketamine hits opiate receptor indirectly with a similar effect but so many more benefits. pre kidney issue I had a script for dialudid 8mg WOW

Before we go any further I just wanna say slesh is a model, upstanding citizen and member of our society 😅

Everyone here is anonymous so no need to be judgmental and gaslighting. It's not like twitter or youtube where people are trying to get famous and make money. Constructive criticism can be helpful without calling someone a retard or twat.

Kratom has nothing to do with Nick Walker's success.

there are a select few of us who do this microdosing ketamine, it completely eliminates lactic acid so I have to be careful while lifting not to overtrain. excellent and potent anti inflammatory also. stacked with propanolol lol, sacrifice my pumps but whatever ill be on gh and slin soon again. i have dabbled with hydros when I first got into bb only because they were free but I never liked it. ketamine hits opiate receptor indirectly with a similar effect but so many more benefits. pre kidney issue I had a script for dialudid 8mg WOW

just pay attention to bp if higher bw and saucy.

You and every other member here who likes to judge people deserve a permanent ban.

I am not being judgemental. If all you want is yes man then yes anyone that disagrees with the “popular” members should be banned.

you have clearly never tried this!
doing cold call and business meeting with hydrocodone is 100000000 times better then not! lol

I have tried hydrocodone for post op pain. Yes it makes you euphoric. I also happen to work in a field where I see the ugly side of drug use. For me it scares me enough to respect every drug I put into my body and carefully weigh the risks and benefits. For eg I was prescribed modafinil 30 pills for shift work disorder. I love how they make me feel but that 30 pill prescription has lasted me 3 years cause I only use them as intended.

I am not trying to be a moral police or holier than thou. A lot of on these boards have suffered. That guy with the Shiba Inu avatar (forgot his name)… ambien related accident leading to anoxic brain injury, queefer, etc.

Anyways this thread is not about bringing back depressing memories. I apologize @FrancisK

Will stay out

I am not being judgemental. If all you want is yes man then yes anyone that disagrees with the “popular” members should be banned.

I have tried hydrocodone for post op pain. Yes it makes you euphoric. I also happen to work in a field where I see the ugly side of drug use. For me it scares me enough to respect every drug I put into my body and carefully weigh the risks and benefits. For eg I was prescribed modafinil 30 pills for shift work disorder. I love how they make me feel but that 30 pill prescription has lasted me 3 years cause I only use them as intended.

I am not trying to be a moral police or holier than thou. A lot of on these boards have suffered. That guy with the Shiba Inu avatar (forgot his name)… ambien related accident leading to anoxic brain injury, queefer, etc.

Anyways this thread is not about bringing back depressing memories. I apologize @FrancisK

Will stay out
How is modafinil related to hydrocodone

It seems that Kratom is only big in the USA, in Europe or South America I don't see anyone promoting it .... maybe on weed smoking websites and those kind of semi-illegal drugs, but never in bodybuilding circles.

When it hit the market it was advertised as a remedy for opiate addicts, so the stigma was already there.

The effects are not clear either, it depends on the amounts or the type if it is red, white or whatever... you can relax and sleep or get a lot of energy boost.

It seems that Kratom is only big in the USA, in Europe or South America I don't see anyone promoting it .... maybe on weed smoking websites and those kind of semi-illegal drugs, but never in bodybuilding circles.

When it hit the market it was advertised as a remedy for opiate addicts, so the stigma was already there.

The effects are not clear either, it depends on the amounts or the type if it is red, white or whatever... you can relax and sleep or get a lot of energy boost.
Just a font of worthless knowledge

Will stay out
brother you have to understand though - slesh makes well over 6 figures, travels the world and has a blast, has a great career, his bloodwork if I am not mistaken is great. That is a hack he learned to integrate for himself into his very disciplined and effective routine. He is in no way advocating it to be replicated nor does he give bad cycle advice one can also argue. These guys here do their research. As a former addict I totally understand you found his post as dangerous but everyone here is very goal oriented and this isn't a druggy hobby, nor is it cheap. If he had a problem with a substance, we would know by now. this is a very tight nit community and the second someone goes awol or wacko people notice, and addicts and abusers have these instances more than people who do not

Not asking for myself necessarily, I run the e-commerce for my cousins smoke shop distributor wholesale we're partners in it. I run/own multiple e-commerce businesses that's what I do. My cousin is looking to spend a massive amount of money bringing in kratom brands and even develop our own brand as a new product line, an easy enough thing to do actually just a matter of money.

He usually comes to me for market research type stuff because the online retail sales are normally a good gauge of the overall market as it encompasses multiple markets. I figured maybe I should ask here as I see Kratom talked about a lot in the past but not so much lately and to be honest I don't know shit about it besides the possible margins.

You guys buy this stuff locally? Online? Are a lot of people you know into it and use it? Is it easy to get? Do brands matter or is it pretty much all the same as long as the brand isn't just scamming with garbage product?

I'm not sure how viable it is for me to be selling it online as part of the e-commerce business, I know it can be done but it's grey area for sure. But regardless the primary focus is to wholesale it locally so still interested.

Thanks fellas!
I’d stay off it has a market but it’s not athletes and it’s a flooded market of a semi legal for now product that gets to minors. The risk doesn’t match the reward imo, now if it was 2014 then fuck yea but ehhh nah

brother you have to understand though - slesh makes well over 6 figures, travels the world and has a blast, has a great career, his bloodwork if I am not mistaken is great. That is a hack he learned to integrate for himself into his very disciplined and effective routine. He is in no way advocating it to be replicated nor does he give bad cycle advice one can also argue. These guys here do their research. As a former addict I totally understand you found his post as dangerous but everyone here is very goal oriented and this isn't a druggy hobby, nor is it cheap. If he had a problem with a substance, we would know by now. this is a very tight nit community and the second someone goes awol or wacko people notice, and addicts and abusers have these instances more than people who do not
Thanks MT ❤️

Here in Sweden it was legal for a few years, then it was banned for several years, and now it's legal again through some EU loophole. I don't know how popular it is in actual bb circles though. I will say it can be very effective when coming off, arguably, stronger substances. Like transitioning from high dose tramadol, some Kratom completely makes coming off effortless, at least in my case, didn't even notice anything. One "bb" on another site said tramadol made him switch to heroin and dilaudid etc when the tramadol dried up, the WDs were so bad with just tramadol. I never used anything above tramadol though (a wonderful substance in itself in some instances). I just bought 400 grams of Kratom from within the EU. I still don't know if I notice much of a difference between reds or greens or yellows or whatever. Like I said, I suspect some of the concentrates people rave about are often spiked, like can they tell if the mitragynine in the product is from the plant or just synthetic? I sort of doubt it.

Will stay out

people suffer from not being honest about drug use.
honesty starts with ones self.
i have a lot of respect for opiates, if you dont pay attention to them they can kill you real easily.
not talking about that doesnt change that.
sounds like you need therapy if you cant read something without depression.
drugs and the mental work i do with them are my therapy.
sounds like you profit form others suffering. thats about the worst thing there is.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131