over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

JUICEDDUNK 20 WEEK COMEBACK

Possibly a dumb question; I know certain beta blockers affect metabolic rate, but if I recall correctly Nebivilol doesn’t correct? I’ve been thinking about adding it in, should I watch the scale for any adjustments dietary-wise that may be necessary?
In layman’s terms- it’s cardio selective and modulates nitric oxide (NO) so has little to no impact on the metabolism in comparison to standard beta blockers.

Someone may argue and say that it still could since it’s slowing the HR. But it’s very selective in this case and doesn’t necessarily translate to slowing of the metabolic pathways as shown below in the study.

Additionally, one is usually taking it to get their HR back into a “healthy” range. Walking around with a spiked heart rate leads nowhere good with health outcomes.

Back to @juiceddunk2.0 log. I’m just pumped he’s picked a show and excited to follow his prep. 😎

Here’s the study:

I get it. You guys do have to be smart enough to realize I showed you one pic at one moment in time..you guys have no idea what I did prior or was doing or any context. However, I appreciate the concern and I did order a few bottles of nebivolol, thank you @bbxtreme for the sound professional advice.

Back to updates..today was off day from training. I'm HUGE on not overtaxing my nervous system..it can get really bad...from prior things let's say.

Went to the beach and took a few promo shots for my next transformation contest. I forgot how much better you feel when you go on the sand and get some fresh air.

Thanks for the follow and support, tmw is scheduled to be an off but might do a quick arm session. we will see

Attachments

• 440847510_3631214987117109_990731749353920511_n.jpg
    440847510_3631214987117109_990731749353920511_n.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 438809127_3631403303764944_7901445849005566751_n.jpg
    438809127_3631403303764944_7901445849005566751_n.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 35
I get it. You guys do have to be smart enough to realize I showed you one pic at one moment in time..you guys have no idea what I did prior or was doing or any context. However, I appreciate the concern and I did order a few bottles of nebivolol, thank you @bbxtreme for the sound professional advice.

Back to updates..today was off day from training. I'm HUGE on not overtaxing my nervous system..it can get really bad...from prior things let's say.

Went to the beach and took a few promo shots for my next transformation contest. I forgot how much better you feel when you go on the sand and get some fresh air.

Thanks for the follow and support, tmw is scheduled to be an off but might do a quick arm session. we will see
Did you have your shoes off on the sand? that's called grounding - to offset EMF radiation and reset circadian rhythms. Phil heath did alot to reduce EMF damage and had a great career lol.

Did you have your shoes off on the sand? that's called grounding - to offset EMF radiation and reset circadian rhythms. Phil heath did alot to reduce EMF damage and had a great career lol.
I don't know man lol, I just went on the beach. I dont major in the minors like that. But I had shoes on pretty sure..cuz we shot demonstration videos of me coaching the client through an exercise and I figured shoes would like more professional. I don't overthink like that.

In layman’s terms- it’s cardio selective and modulates nitric oxide (NO) so has little to no impact on the metabolism in comparison to standard beta blockers.

Someone may argue and say that it still could since it’s slowing the HR. But it’s very selective in this case and doesn’t necessarily translate to slowing of the metabolic pathways as shown below in the study.

Additionally, one is usually taking it to get their HR back into a “healthy” range. Walking around with a spiked heart rate leads nowhere good with health outcomes.

Back to @juiceddunk2.0 log. I’m just pumped he’s picked a show and excited to follow his prep. 😎

Here’s the study:

thanks for the support bro. ya I'm just doing this local one back in my hometown..I'm more excited to be prepping my buddy whos 6'2, 290 beast..hasn't competed in 7 years but has amazing lines for a big man. Plan for him is to do the Ruby down here (nov 9) to qualify and then Nats 5 weeks later. We shall see

Here’s the study:

write out my cycle for me and let's see how close it resembles to what I have planned out. haha from the little i know about you, mine would probably be higher dose but I think you'd approve. I'll shoot it over to you in dms

write out my cycle for me and let's see how close it resembles to what I have planned out. haha from the little i know about you, mine would probably be higher dose but I think you'd approve. I'll shoot it over to you in dms
Feel free to as always. But you’re one of the OG hardcore guys here so it’s hard critique you as you know what works for you. 😎

And looking at your current cycle I’m taking slightly more than you in total MG amounts and HGH so what you’re doing is clearly working. You have a lot of room to keep working up as you push into the prep harder.

Feel free to as always. But you’re one of the OG hardcore guys here so it’s hard critique you as you know what works for you. 😎

And looking at your current cycle I’m taking slightly more than you in total MG amounts and HGH so what you’re doing is clearly working. You have a lot of room to keep working up as you push into the prep harder.
I appreciate that bro, I'd like to think I know what works best for my body but I love talking the drug side (so horrible right? hhah), but im not gonna blow you up. . I'll reach out if I have a concern or want more feedback, thanks again brother

Nothing like some fresh GH...Time to up the dose! I've always love Somatropin.......Tried and true. These are from SUPERMAN and I also use K4L. and YES I ordered Nebivolol and am starting at 40mg Telmisartan. Thanks for the recommendation guys

Attachments

• camphoto_341603450.jpg
    camphoto_341603450.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 22
Nothing like some fresh GH...Time to up the dose! I've always love Somatropin.......Tried and true. These are from SUPERMAN and I also use K4L. and YES I ordered Nebivolol and am starting at 40mg Telmisartan. Thanks for the recommendation guys
as a very famous coach said and still says "regarding the dose of GH the sky is the limit" (translated into practice, the limit is your wallet, even if with the generics that are available today, you can push yourself a lot, a guy I met recently confessed to me that he does 30 units a day (he has crazy muscular quality and a incredible fullness despite not following the diet very much; all you care about is respecting the protein quota, everything else is extra)

as a very famous coach said and still says "regarding the dose of GH the sky is the limit" (translated into practice, the limit is your wallet, even if with the generics that are available today, you can push yourself a lot, a guy I met recently confessed to me that he does 30 units a day (he has crazy muscular quality and a incredible fullness despite not following the diet very much; all you care about is respecting the protein quota, everything else is extra)

obviously, I'm a fan of GH, but I don't completely agree with that statement..for me 15 was the sweet spot.. I don't think doing more had a huge impact but hey I could be wrong. My plan this prep is starting 8 weeks out, continue 15 generics, and then add 2iu of gentropin 12mg pens, which I have used before and were amazing.

obviously, I'm a fan of GH, but I don't completely agree with that statement..for me 15 was the sweet spot.. I don't think doing more had a huge impact but hey I could be wrong. My plan this prep is starting 8 weeks out, continue 15 generics, and then add 2iu of gentropin 12mg pens, which I have used before and were amazing.
for me geno=generics zero difference ; now a lot of geno are fake

for me geno=generics zero difference ; now a lot of geno are fake
I've only used generics....the source in my sign, K4L, TP, and IP and a few others back in

I the day.

Anyways, quick update...APRIL 28

** front delt is still tweaked. a few more of laying low on it should do the trick.

**besides delts, workouts have been amazing. I've been really to focus on the "contraction" and not be a meathead and just sling around weights. Which I've always had pretty good mind muscle connect.

**I will be doing a show. At the very least it will help me stay disclipine and away from the craziness of Miami. I am for sure do November in Kansas City, MO....where in 2015 I ruptured both quad tendons... so it would be...a "FULL CIRCLE" kind of thing. It's put on by the Titone's..small local show.

**There also is a show here in south florida called the RUBY CLASSIC which is November 9. I'm prepping my workout partner for that show...who is an absolute beast, so it'd be cool to do the show together. It will depeend on how I'm looking.

**No plans after the November 23 show back home. This is more of like a one and done thing, just to prove myself I can do a prep again. I'm not looking to compete after this......BUT YOU NEVER KNOW.

**Currently 29 weeks out. I will either start official prep 20 or 24 weeks out.. I always prefer longer preps...1, because I get heavy in the offseason, 2, it allows you to eat a tremendous amount of clean food while dieting, although the downside is you do have to do a lot of cardio. BUT I know what works for my body, so I'm not concerned.

**I won't disclose my drug cycle but I have the next 29 weeks out all mapped out. Nothing crazy. No peptides, sarms or any of that bs. although dosages, of course are always gonna be a little higher with me. around 3-4g total per week through the whole prep.

**I'll try to give more frequeny updates as I officially switch the flip and start prep. Thanks for following guys

Attachments

• 438809127_3631403303764944_7901445849005566751_n.jpg
    438809127_3631403303764944_7901445849005566751_n.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 8
OH and probably most important, I did pick up nebivolol. Although that wasn't an accurate reading and accuate situation..I'm not trying to die anytime soon. . So thank you yall, I did heed your advice.

Reactions: D2
APRIL 30
9 weeks into “recomp”
As of now, there is a show 29 weeks that I’m looking to do, god willing.

I will most likely start prep (more cardio, more CLEAN food) at 24 weeks.

Weight tonight at 7:31 PM Eastern was 292 LBS

thanks for the support!!

Attachments

• 3336ACE2-AF78-420C-AC67-D6B1A2D136E6.JPG
    3336ACE2-AF78-420C-AC67-D6B1A2D136E6.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 18
(y)(y)

Just a quick update...shoulder is feeling better, maybe 75 %? just backing off from pressing and doing anything heavy for shoulders, which I never do anyways. I tweaked it just going too heavy on incline smith and was training earlier than I usually do and was dehydrated.

Besides that, I decided I'm going to start my prep 24 weeks out which will be June 8. I'm just hoping all goes well...mentally, physically, health wise...and I make it to the show looking the best I can.

It's just refreshing to have a specific set goal again.

Anyways I attached a few pics from last weekend. I'm a full time online coach ( no, not a goober tik toker) since 2013 and do Transformation contests where I fly the overall winner to Miami for a weekend. And these were a few promo pics for that...which my "graphics guys" will add a bunch of info and graphic computer shit I'm dumb about and make ads out of them ( my ig link is in my bio, I post everything on there)

Overall, besides my frigging delt, feeling good. You're never going to feel GREAT after lifting 18 years and abusing your body...your body isn't meant to be big and it's not meant to lift heavy or intense.. but all considering I feel fine. I will say since starting the Telmisartan I feel...calmer? I guess you could say. and don't worry, the beta blocker is on the way.

Training and food is basically on cruise control. When I prep, I actually bump up my food. A lot. Cuz I'm not a huge clean eater in the offseason. I remember one prep, I think for 2013 North Americans..I started at 22 weeks out, I didn't even get hungry til 8 weeks out. Cuz I'm eating so much clean food. Always high protein/high carb. I have it all planned out but will discuss more about diet/training/cycle for prep closer to that June 8 date.

thanks for following

check my signature for all my links

Attachments

• hgdjghkdhg.jpg
    hgdjghkdhg.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 19
  • gdhkdghkd.jpg
    gdhkdghkd.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 19
  • ghd.jpg
    ghd.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 18