over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

JUICEDDUNK 20 WEEK COMEBACK

This week was smooth, no complaints...still trying to get that "auto pilot" mode...its closer and closer each day. Have a goal in my head but won't announce anything until I start looking...a lot more legit ..

Currently, doing two leg days MOST weeks but I know my body like the back of my hand and I listen to it. If my CNS is fried, I'll just hit legs once and take an extra day off. If I feel rested and NOT EXHAUSTED (damn cpap mask broke so couldn't sleep for a few days..it's fixed now), then I'll bang em out twice..two full leg days, but typically ends up being 4 quad, 2 ham.

Body feels good..once again, I'm used to being heavy. Haven't been under 250 since I don't even know...17? and I'm 34 now.

My biggest struggles are more mental..like most bbers right? ha. Partly genetic and mainly due to prior ....med use. When my mental is firing, the drive is there, the kill switch is there and it's time to rock. So godwilling that side can stay afloat but all is good at the moment.

Here's pic from legs yesterday. Desperately need to body shave and tan, but overall had a great week of training. delts today and arms tmw!

Attachments

• 434945414_3616871241884817_6546279245228463910_n.jpg
    434945414_3616871241884817_6546279245228463910_n.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 35
@juiceddunk2.0 when you were growing the most how many grams per lb of protein were you taking in the off season? Is there a reason why it is lower now?

@juiceddunk2.0 when you were growing the most how many grams per lb of protein were you taking in the off season? Is there a reason why it is lower now?
I wasn't too strict offseason but I would say, 400g protein, 800g carb, 150g fat. It's lower now because I'm also have a ton of carbs and fat. Once I start prep, I will raise protein to 1.5g per lb and lower carb/fat slightly.

**UPDATE**.. I'm 6 weeks in and FINALLY getting a groove / steady routine. I've made a few changes from my initial plan, based off I felt so I'll go over everything here.

Currently, 32 weeks out from a potential show. Not fully committed to it yet, still just enjoying bodybuilding again and moving some weight. I have everything written down (cycle, diet) and am pretty much preparing like I'm going to do it. Just not announcing it anywhere on social or anything (PM is the underworld, not social media haha)

TRAINING: I scaled back to 5 days. My nervous system can't handle 6. Current split looks like this

Monday: Legs (quads/hams)
Tuesday: Chest/Calves
Wednesday: Back/Abs
Thursday: Off
Friday: Delts/Calves
Saturday: Arms
Sunday: Off

CARDIO: 20-30 minutes x 5 days , definitely no cardio on leg day as they still have a ways to go then usually back day, I won't do any.

DIET:
m1: 2 scoops whey iso, 1 banana
m2: 8 oz chicken, 1.5 cup jasmine rice
m3: 8 oz chicken, 1.5 cup jasmine rice
m4: 8 oz chicken, 1.5 cup jasmine rice

2x per week I'll eat whatever I want

postworkout: 2 scoops whey iso

CYCLE: just recently changed it up. The drugs have been tricky because I haven't done this much in 10 years, and haven't ran gh in 10 years either..which I just started back. But now until 20 weeks out (12 weeks) will look like this.

250mg test cyp ed - 1,750mg
25mg tren ace ed - 175mg
6iu gh on training days..2iu upon wakening, 2iu pre, 2iu post... 2iu upon wakening on off days
5iu humalog pre, 5iu humalog with postworkout meal.....during my workout, I'll drink 20g bcaa, 5g creatine, 50-70g carb powder...
No AI

I started off just gungho and was overdoing it. Wasn't able to train hard. If you're not able to train hard, then what's the point. Once I made a few of these adjustments, I've been having the best workouts since pre injury.

Thanks for following!

Attachments

• 434948260_3617528291819112_5470604836450469950_n (1).jpg
    434948260_3617528291819112_5470604836450469950_n (1).jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 55
First guy I ever worked with that really pushed the anabolics. I was 24 and told him I wanted to add the size he did. First time I hit 275lbs and still had abs then I dislocated my left knee and tore my meniscus and mcl (non gym related).

Love the log! I’ve been following on ig to see if you’d make a comeback.

First guy I ever worked with that really pushed the anabolics. I was 24 and told him I wanted to add the size he did. First time I hit 275lbs and still had abs then I dislocated my left knee and tore my meniscus and mcl (non gym related).

Love the log! I’ve been following on ig to see if you’d make a comeback.
thanks for the support bro. Not fully committed yet, just seeing where the body takes me. And just happy to be back lifting hard again. Appreciate the feedback, hope all is well!

***UPDATE***

Had a solid week...2 days rest, 5 days weights...Tweaked my right front delt, so wasn't able to train delts this week. This has happened before...usually it's a combo of going too heavy and training early in the morning and not fully hydrated. Just a minor setback. A few weeks off delts and I should be fine to go . Sucks cuz I was in cruise mode finally, but nothing that a little rest won't be able to take care of.

No changes to diet/cardio/drugs/ training only change is no delts this week.

Attachments

• ad.jpg
    ad.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 27
***UPDATE***

Hit legs today...some weeks I"ll do two leg days..one primarily quads, one primarily hams...and others weeks, I'll just do one leg with both hams and quads. I go by feel and listen to my body. Honestly, didn't really have a great workout, so will hit them again on Friday. But still got a good pump and got blood flowing. All my workouts are posted on my IG stories Here

🔥LEG EXTENSIONS

✳️5 SETS X 20 REPS

🔥SEATED LEG CURLS

✳️5 SETS X 20 REPS

🔥LEG PRESS

✳️4 SETS X 20 REPS

🔥PENDULUM SQUATS

✳️4 SETS X 10 REPS

🔥LYING LEG CURLS

✳️4 SETS X 20 REPS

🔥ADDUCTOR MACHINE

✳️4 SETS X 20 REPS

🔥ABDUCTOR MACHINE

✳️4 SETS X 20 REPS

Just a quick update...

Workouts-- Taking the week off delts from tweaking it a little last week but besides that, workouts have been great. Pumps are insane, strength isn't crazy but I've always been more of a "squeeze the muscle" type of lifter. While going as intense as I can. Training is 5 days a week, 1 body part a day..

Diet-- Very very simple..basically chicken/rice 4x/day with 1-2 protein shakes. I'll have 1-2 meals a week where I eat whatever I want, usually pizza or burger.

Cardio-- Just been doing 30 minutes postworkout..there's a really nice park right outside my main gym, and I'll take a stroll after training. nice and easy

Cycle-- Got linked up with Supermanbody so have been using their oils and gh mainly..Also the kits4less gh....currently doing 250mg test cyp and 25mg tren ace ed...why ed even with the long ester cyp? I operate best when I'm in a daily routine..groundhog, so it makes it easier. gh is 8iu on training days...humalog 5iu pre workout. Just added in 50mg anadrol pre workout as well. Am going to try 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for the remainder of this phase. I have 10.5 more weeks until 20 weeks out from potential show..

I haven't weighed myself too much as I don't want to get fixated on a number or the scale. But for the sake of this post, just hopped on the scale here at 8:08pm and was 282.4 . I'll post pics later.

- Juiceddunk

(y)

took the wkd off training and rested up. As I get (older)...34...the biggest thing for me is letting my CNS recover. I'm very in tune with my body and whenever I start to feel my nervous system being overtaxed, I'll back off..

Trained delts/arms today. My right front delt is still a little tweaked so just did very very light weight and low volume. I've had this delt flare up before and it was fine after I took a few weeks off training it directly, so I'm not worried.

All my workouts/content can be found on my IG , thanks guys

Attachments

• 438223818_3627853924119882_571067429642850067_n.jpg
    438223818_3627853924119882_571067429642850067_n.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 13
ok a few update pics...OBVIOUSLY, i need to shave..good lord...but you get the idea. weight is at 281...30 weeks out from potential show if I decide to dive again. For now still, just enjoying the gym and putting back on muscle.

Attachments

• APRIL 23, 281.JPG
    APRIL 23, 281.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 34
  • APRIL 23, 281 SIDE CHEST.jpg
    APRIL 23, 281 SIDE CHEST.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 34
ok a few update pics...OBVIOUSLY, i need to shave..good lord...but you get the idea. weight is at 281...30 weeks out from potential show if I decide to dive again. For now still, just enjoying the gym and putting back on muscle.
It's far more fun to delay the shaving for another few months and be surprised by the reveal - I find even if lean, when i let the hair grow too much I start thinking that I'm a lot softer than I am. The surprise is good!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131