over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Longest you have ran 1g+ test

The ones that have died from their use won't be able to reply. Or the ones that had health issues, gave up the pursuit, and no longer follow BBing message boards.
I ran 1g for many cycles, in retrospect I would have used less, and taken more breaks. But I seem relatively fine for it now. Your mileage may vary.
Not to scaremonger but many have died from this pursuit, and this post seems like a confirmation bias type thing.

The ones that have died from their use won't be able to reply. Or the ones that had health issues, gave up the pursuit, and no longer follow BBing message boards.
I ran 1g for many cycles, in retrospect I would have used less, and taken more breaks. But I seem relatively fine for it now. Your mileage may vary.
Not to scaremonger but many have died from this pursuit, and this post seems like a confirmation bias type thing.
I never go over 16 weeks on a blast. I guess I should’ve added more context to the original post. I wouldn’t run such a high dose over 16 weeks though. I know some people prefer short blasts, some longer (me 16 weeks on, then a good amount of time off).

I have personally never ran 1g+ yet. I’ve only ever gone up to 800mg per week. I think my next blast will be 1g test and I’m not sure how long I’ll run it. It’ll be based on blood work + how I’m feeling

How long did you run 800mg for ?

I have been at this for 25 years. I have never ran a gram of test or any other compound at that dose. Now total grams with all included i have reached a gram. Im not tough enough to handle higher dosages side effects always get me lol.

I have been at this for 25 years. I have never ran a gram of test or any other compound at that dose. Now total grams with all included i have reached a gram. Im not tough enough to handle higher dosages side effects always get me lol.
What is the highest dose of test you have ran?

It amazes me how some guys can run high dosage and their blood pressure is perfect with or without meds . Of course i am 58 now.

in bodybuilding there is really no such thing as blast and crusie - there is constant use and you do it so that your health results are good all the time
Agreed or “health phases”. I won’t even take credit for this as AJ is the one who said it.

There is no such thing as “health phases” at the top level of this sport. You should aim to be healthy year round.

@big_lech you failed to include the most important things- do you compete, what are your stats, goals etc.

If you are a top level competitor using a gram of test year round while staying healthy is the norm.

If you are just a gym bro who wants to look jacked then it’s not the norm.

There are levels to this. It’s not a blanketed one-fit-all answer.

in bodybuilding there is really no such thing as blast and crusie - there is constant use and you do it so that your health results are good all the time
True. Aknowledge it or not but that's how it works past a certain level.
You just switch to less harmful compounds and take countermeasures if something doesn't look good.

Agreed or “health phases”. I won’t even take credit for this as AJ is the one who said it.

There is no such thing as “health phases” at the top level of this sport. You should aim to be healthy year round.

@big_lech you failed to include the most important things- do you compete, what are your stats, goals etc.

If you are a top level competitor using a gram of test year round while staying healthy is the norm.

If you are just a gym bro who wants to look jacked then it’s not the norm.

There are levels to this. It’s not a blanketed one-fit-all answer.
True. Aknowledge it or not but that's how it works past a certain level.
You just switch to less harmful compounds and take countermeasures if something doesn't look good.
thanks guys - I just want to point out that we need to talk about it because today everyone says that he is on TRT, in fact this „TRT” looks like 1g test, 1g primo, 10iu gh and several dozen IU of insulin

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131