over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Man Arrested For Sexual Battery Against Woman At The Gym

Muay Thai

Kilo Klub Member
Registered

WEIRDO ALERT, WHILE HIS KID WAS THERE. A High-calorie bad posture Ph.D. Law Genius taken to jail for ....

Um, yeah, I’m with PNC Investments, and we make yo bidness pop! I’m hiring him pronto!!!!! Lmao! 🤣

Cage

Amazing patience on the part of LEOs on the scene. While I am sure he won't, this dude should write a letter to the Skokie Chief of Police, thanking him for his leadership and for the de-escalation training these men received and thanking every one of these officers for their calm and collected approach to handling him with emotional and physical care. They politely talked with him for over 9 minutes. Then after cuffing him, for 12 more minutes continue to be very low key while he pitches his fit.

Been decades since I wore a badge, but my tolerance for this kind of BS ended at the 40 second mark. Of course this was during the antiquity policing era when we carried PR24's (Batons) and used them frequently :)

I should add however, that I do hope there were security cameras that captured the "evidence" (at the gym, not as he claims "in his Employers Database"..LOL) because there are certainly circumstances of false accusations and "he said / she said" allegations....and I would feel very badly for this dude..... if it turns out he was set up.

We've all seen cases of unjustified police brutality. It's horrific.

Then there are some cases where you wish the police would unleash brutality like when a guy talks shit nonstop on top of being suspected of sexual battery. He's lucky those officers had so much patience.

Yea you got to have some amazing patients with the most vile people to walk the earth. I have a buddy that is a cop and his second week on the job they ran into a guy that raped his baby to death. Like I don't know how you deal with that in the morning and then get told off by some lady in the afternoon. He said some people are pretty educated as to what they can and can't say to police so he'd get yelled at by people, but they never crossed any lines of legality. He would always text me shit.

Amazing patience on the part of LEOs on the scene. While I am sure he won't, this dude should write a letter to the Skokie Chief of Police, thanking him for his leadership and for the de-escalation training these men received and thanking every one of these officers for their calm and collected approach to handling him with emotional and physical care. They politely talked with him for over 9 minutes. Then after cuffing him, for 12 more minutes continue to be very low key while he pitches his fit.

Been decades since I wore a badge, but my tolerance for this kind of BS ended at the 40 second mark. Of course this was during the antiquity policing era when we carried PR24's (Batons) and used them frequently :)
lol
did you arrest me before? lol
batons, radios, mace....
they all suck!

LK3, I realize you made the statement in jest....However, I have been a customer of yours in the past, and have always appreciated your posts, and really like you....so I sincerely hope I am not someone who ever arrested you with unnecessary force or harmed you.

I was not a cop for very long, and at the time I was fresh out of the military, an absolute asshole "dudley do-right boyscout" (except for AAS), young, and quite arrogant. There are some people that I was rough with that I should not have been. I feel very badly about that. Truly. There were also some absolute evil and depraved mother fuckers out there that I wish I had killed on the spot. Also, truly.

Idk why this was posted here but I will say those officers professionalism was nothing short of amazing. Guy was a jerk!!!

Shouldn’t have called the police, she should have got a few of the gym bros to handle it. Then called the funeral home for an accidental drowning. Sorry not sorry

It’s ALWAYS f’n entertaining listening to an asshat w/ a 3rd grade education spout off like he’s college educated… Absolutely hilarious!!!!!!

If his child was truly there then I feel for him having such a joke of a father….

Cage

It’s ALWAYS f’n entertaining listening to an asshat w/ a 3rd grade education spout off like he’s college educated… Absolutely hilarious!!!!!!

If his child was truly there then I feel for him having such a joke of a father….

Cage
Yes, I thought the same thing. Poor Kid🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

LK3, I realize you made the statement in jest....However, I have been a customer of yours in the past, and have always appreciated your posts, and really like you....so I sincerely hope I am not someone who ever arrested you with unnecessary force or harmed you.

I was not a cop for very long, and at the time I was fresh out of the military, an absolute asshole "dudley do-right boyscout" (except for AAS), young, and quite arrogant. There are some people that I was rough with that I should not have been. I feel very badly about that. Truly. There were also some absolute evil and depraved mother fuckers out there that I wish I had killed on the spot. Also, truly.

lol
thats nice of you to say brotha!
thank you
i doubt it was, i was just playing around.
i have been roughed up by the cops though in much more then one occasion. i dont think any of the cases were that deserving and some for sure could have been handled better. i was pretty drunk on most of those occasions.
the time i got mased i was just walking down the street trying to get away from my psyco gf who called the cops and told them i left to kill myself. dude emptied a who can spray on me. lol i was only wearing mesh shorts too. had to wash my face and balls in the toilet in the observation ward! lol it sucked! hahahaha
funny stuff though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
chevy66
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity