over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Masteron or anavar?

keeshogeboom

Newbies
Hi guys,

I will be running 1gr of test-e a week with .5mg arimidex ed.
I can get 10ml of 200mg/ml masteron enanthate for the same cost as 100tabs of 10mg anavar. I'm also looking to make gains not get stage ready while trying to prevent gyno/puffy nips which I get instantly when I run tren (also the reason I don't want to try deca).
So would you stack with masteron or anavar? And which dosage would you prefer to run yourself?

I was also thinking of d-bol but I don't know if that's a good idea when running .5mg of ari ED and being somewhat gyno sensitive.

any advice is welcome
thanks guys

Last edited:
I understand you wanting to choose between Mast and Var, as they are both hardening/cutting drugs and will run nicely with test. If you are gyno prone and are trying to get in shape but not stage ready I would do either the mast or var, forget about dbol. The dbol will give you more size and strength but it will be a lot of water weight.

In my opinion you need at least 50mg or Var a day or 600mg Mast per week to get decent results with either of those drugs. So at those doses both will last you right around 3 weeks, so you will need at least 3 bottles of whichever one you choose. That would give you 60 days of var at 50mg per day, or 10 weeks of mast at 600mg per week.

I would probably go with the mast at 600 per week for 10 weeks. I love Var and I run it just about every summer but the mast will last you a little longer...

Whichever one you choose you should be lean when you start or you will not be happy with the results.

Var is hit or miss imo.If you know for sure it's real var I'd go with that.50mg ed is a solid dose.

Run both the masteron and anavar together with the test. Using both now with test prop, along with some winstrol. I dont use anymore then 30mg of anavar per day, or 500mg of masteron per week. When I go above 30mg of anavar, I get bloated for some reason.

Run both the masteron and anavar together with the test. Using both now with test prop, along with some winstrol. I dont use anymore then 30mg of anavar per day, or 500mg of masteron per week. When I go above 30mg of anavar, I get bloated for some reason.

sure its not dbol lol ,never heard of bloat from anavar :confused:

sure its not dbol lol ,never heard of bloat from anavar :confused:

I don't use dbol, nor do I use UG anavar.. Its hg upsher smith.

Never heard of bloat from anavar? What do you think water retention is?

I have enjoyed both on their own, I like to add one at a time to my baseline to see what it does to my body. 25-50mg of var a day is a good range.

People tend to go overkill on masteron, i find it kind of amplifies the other compounds in my stack. 300-400 mg a week was the sweet spot with equal amounts of tren and test prop.

I'd sat try both, take half as much of each as if you were going to run them exclusively and play with it from there.

i havent read whole thread iam in a rush but id say masteron hands down,makes you feel great it's Anti Estrogen abilitys and strength gains and makes u hard cant beat it

I don't use dbol, nor do I use UG anavar.. Its hg upsher smith.

Never heard of bloat from anavar? What do you think water retention is?

yeah i know what bloat is lol, but why your getting it from anavar i have no idea, unless your diet is shit ,lots of guys think there getting anavar, but it turns out to be the cheaper winstrol, or dbol, not saying that your gear is fake, but water retention from anavar ,somethings off there

Iried both from vermo (low mast dose), nice for shredding.

Hi guys,

I can get 10ml of 200mg/ml masteron enanthate for the same cost as 100tabs of 10mg anavar. I'm also looking to make gains not get stage ready while trying to prevent gyno/puffy nips which I get instantly when I run tren (also the reason I don't want to try deca).
So would you stack with masteron or anavar? And which dosage would you prefer to run yourself?

I was also thinking of d-bol but I don't know if that's a good idea when running .5mg of ari ED and being somewhat gyno sensitive.

any advice is welcome
thanks guys

I would definitely recommend the anavar for the goals you have set. The masteron is more for getting stage ready but masteron has DHT qualities that would cut back on gyno problems. Overall I would recommend running 50mg of anavar a day along with 200 mg of masteron a week or .5cc a day. Good luck with your upcoming cycle.

I am currently running 1050mgs of sust and 50 mgs of dbol.

Would a 12 week run of masteron with the test help me harden up and cut up? 600mgs weekly?

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

firstly, i wonder if u r on the bulking cycle or cutting cycle?
and if i were u , i would like to choose masteron rather than anavar. the best suggesting dosage of mast is 400-500mg/week(60-75 mg/day) .
just my opinion

Masteron improves the muscle hardness and density, giving the muscle a smooth appearance. Boost the energy levels also.
Anavar puts on lean mass and improves strength. Gains are not immediate, but no water retention.
So, it depends on you;)

If i were you

If i were u, i will choose to try some Masteron. Cause Masteron works best for those with lowder body fat who are looking to harden up the muscles.And it usually stacks with test, dianabol. Average dosage is 400-500 mg per week!!!

Hi guys,

any advice is welcome
thanks guys

I WOULD LIKE TO CHOOSE MASTERON FOR 500MG/WK
D-BOL IS GOOD BUT WILL BRING MANY SIDE-EFFECT
ARIMIDEX: 1MG EOD IS BETTER

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members