over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Meditrope questions

LOL, same/similar as well. 12iu tested vials, 0.6ml to reconstitute, yields 3 days at 4iu is 0.2ml per day.

We all bitched about algebra in grade school but shit's handy isn't it.
Yes sir... I use to wonder when will I ever use mathmatical/geometric proofs.. well I use those concepts as well as mathematical expressions EVERY day.
Which is why solving weight/measures unknowns given known relationships is easy-breezy for me.
And easy for most on this board.
To be fair I'm having to perform unit conversion for each report or alert I receive.

During this years i have used many good generic hgh labs but 2 years from now i start using Meditrope , Mauves , Blacks and Golden Tops from Meditrope and getting great results . Recently i decide to do blood work on Black Tops and i got impressed with 77ng hgh serum . Remember if you need to know if your hgh is real go with hgh serum ( need to be over 15 to be good ) , not IGF , because IGF can be increased by many ways even using peptides or Lantus Insulin

Attachments

• analise hgh 77ng.jpg
    analise hgh 77ng.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 25
Unless YOU get it tested yourself, I’d treat it as a 100iu kit, regardless of top color.
I use TP's and pretend they are 150iu as stated and I feel pretty confident its accurate. 2iu 2x day and Igf was alomst 500 on labs. Im going again in the am so I will post up my results.

In order of potency ….

What is the current order (color-wise) of potency from most to least ….of TP’s line.

I’ve used blacks and grays - never mauves or golds.

Thanks

In order of potency ….

What is the current order (color-wise) of potency from most to least ….of TP’s line.

I’ve used blacks and grays - never mauves or golds.

Thanks

Blacks are generally the highest mg but not the best purity

Golds are supposed to be the same as blacks but higher purity

Greys are pharm equivalent. 10ius and high purity

Mauves are less than blacks

Thank you

I’ve always gotten the black top meditrope.
My understanding and TP may correct me is that is the one that carried over from Riptropin brand name years ago.
I know the grey use to not be meditrope but another name.

Have the greys always been 10iu? I have about 100iu from years ago just sitting around waiting for me to use them.

Per my understanding, a big part of how potent or effective the GH is, is how well the 3D structure was assembled. I've read that the sequence of amino acids isn't the tricky part but the 3D structure is. Historically, this is where the pharma brands were superior to generic. That gap seems to have closed considerably the last several years though

Is one percentage point lower purity really that big of a deal? I'm not very educated when it comes to this topic.

Curious to see the results of the Meditrope. I haven’t been on GH since last summer/fall. Just hopped on some Acetropins I had hanging around. I’ll go through a few boxes of the Ace’s, then switch over to the Meditrope to see if there’s any difference.

Per my understanding, a big part of how potent or effective the GH is, is how well the 3D structure was assembled. I've read that the sequence of amino acids isn't the tricky part but the 3D structure is. Historically, this is where the pharma brands were superior to generic. That gap seems to have closed considerably the last several years though
In the past pharma was almost the only option because almost all generics have bad quality but right now you have at least 4 places on china were you can buy real quality generics having same results as pharma for much less money.

Meditrope :

Mauves : i used many times and works great only downside more water retention on ankles than black

Black Tops : Probably best relation price / quality in all market

Golden : Ideal for competition athletes in prep because you dont retain almost nothing

Attachments

• 332209375_920645699353020_3707059589418036425_n.jpg
    332209375_920645699353020_3707059589418036425_n.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 302278498_485654962984642_1605883047193061663_n.jpg
    302278498_485654962984642_1605883047193061663_n.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 34
Curious to see the results of the Meditrope. I haven’t been on GH since last summer/fall. Just hopped on some Acetropins I had hanging around. I’ll go through a few boxes of the Ace’s, then switch over to the Meditrope to see if there’s any difference.
I’m doing the same thing. The aces are legit. I’m going to finish them off then start the meditrope blacks and see how they are. Tests and user experience has led me to believe they are legit.

OT - How's the leg? Last I saw you posting you injured something rolling I believe

OT - How's the leg? Last I saw you posting you injured something rolling I believe

Hamstring is still (and will forever be) torn.

I just have to work around it, unfortunately.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Ebacha
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws