Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 855
Looks like you gained muscle.
Love the elusion.

Watch the old comments buddy...I'll be 46 soon! :D

:D

It's not how old you are, but rather how old you seem to be... and trust me, I bet your 46 currently look younger than my 33... you should see my ravaged face these days... I don't even wanna look at this thing in the mirror anymore!! Lol! :eek: :(

Actually, not a single day that passes without hearing from people nice comments such as:

1/ "man, what has happened?"

2/ "are you sick?"

3/ "you should really rest, bro"

Makes you wonder... :mad::eek:

Like 9 wks older?.... lol. Gotta be the beard. This was honestly 9 weeks. 15 lb less

At least, I don't feel alone looking older than what I really am... HAHA J/K bro :D:p;)

You look GREAT, especially for only 9 weeks of prep! Congrats! :headbang: Veins on arms, shoulders and lats... clearly not something you see on everyone!!! :)

Last edited:
jwill55 great fucking job bro! You def look to have leaned up while gaining lbm! Nice job!

WOW Nice job everyone!

Ok, so I am a natural bodybuilder...still! I just wanted to say that and get it out on the line. I mean no offense to anyone. Hell I'm just trying to figure out when I should even switch over to the dark side. I will be the first to support you guys and your decisions you've made. But I just wanted to clear the air because for some reason some people think that I'm not natural. Sure there is no for sure way that they will ever know. Unless of course they spend every waking moment with me. But I have just worked my ass off to try and obtain that point of reaching my natural potential. I've listened and read to many people with far more experience than myself. But I try to be wise and make the best decision that will hopefully get me one day where I wish I could be. I am up for receiving criticism and knowledge I am a newbie to this world and I'm very coachable. So anyways I'll go ahead and tell you.

Part 1

I first started weightlifting when I got to college. It was my spring (second) semester the year of 2011. When I started I weighed 160 lbs. lol I was nowhere close to benching 135 lbs. But some buddies of mine got me interested. So I bought some protein and creatine then started to see a bit of a change. I then just started eating...and I mean a shit ton! I was having 4 to 5 loaded plates of just food with a ton of calories. I had no knowledge of marconutrients and caloric intake at the time. I just needed to eat. So I then just blew up. I literally watched the weight on the scale just move up, up, and up. Each time as my weight moved up I kept on raising my goals. Then fall of 2011 comes and I'm weighing around 210 lbs. I hit my first plateau. So I just forced more food down. I started looking around for different types of food that would work. One day I ran into Cocoa Wheats. It's like cream of wheat but chocolately lol! Then my weight would change again. Then I met a guy who will remain nameless who totally changed everything I was doing. So more months go bye and wow now I'm starting to notice a big change. I got addicted!!!! I started going to the universities library and reading books and scholarly journals about everything that would help. I took anatomy, physiology, and nutrition classes. I used bodybuilding to help improve my knowledge for both classes and my bodybuilding life. Then all of my measurements just started growing and they wouldn't stop. So summer comes around and it's 2012 I am weighing in at approximately 266 lbs and around 12% - 13% bodyfat (tested by calipers). So that fall I decided to do a show. So I did in the spring of 2013 I did my first bodybuilding show. It was a natural show and I placed 3rd in the heavyweight class. At weigh in I came in a 224 lbs. I wish I could have had more knowledge about contest dieting at the time as I know now I could have come in leaner. But you live and learn. Then I just started bulking again because I only had the money to do one show. I am always looking forward to doing another show.

Attachments

• IMG_0755.jpg
    IMG_0755.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 675
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 621
  • IMG_0789.jpg
    IMG_0789.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 612
  • photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 638
  • IMG_0052.JPG
    IMG_0052.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 632
Dark Angel before and after

Part 2

So after bulking up I got back to 266 lbs. I got the wonderful Idea of getting even bigger...so I went for it. The fall of 2013 come around and I'm weighing in at 274 lbs. And I kept going. The spring of 2014 I reached my pinnacle so far. I was weighing in at 285 lbs at my heaviest. OMG Cardio was a no go lol. I ran around my lake at home and good god! I felt like my shins were going to snap in half, I would sweat like crazy (even when not working out), and my pecs were getting so big they would flop up and down, and not to mention I was gased within a quarter of a mile when running lol.

Now I'm floating around the 272-274 range. Sometimes I wonder if I've hit my limit on natural growth and it makes me wonder if I should ever go to the dark side. Tell me what you guys think!

Oh the first pic is of when I started lifting. And the second pic is of me at 285 lbs. I'm the one on the left in the cutoff and the red hat.

Attachments

• WlkfsvzhXlfORSWrvneihIAWVdVUfAgvqCaD-196x196.jpg
    WlkfsvzhXlfORSWrvneihIAWVdVUfAgvqCaD-196x196.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 645
  • IMG_0916.JPG
    IMG_0916.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 641
DarkAngel, you've built an INCREDIBLE physique naturally, one that many will never reach enhanced... that's really impressive, congrats!

You look massive in that show pic! :headbang:

Part 2

So after bulking up I got back to 266 lbs. I got the wonderful Idea of getting even bigger...so I went for it. The fall of 2013 come around and I'm weighing in at 274 lbs. And I kept going. The spring of 2014 I reached my pinnacle so far. I was weighing in at 285 lbs at my heaviest. OMG Cardio was a no go lol. I ran around my lake at home and good god! I felt like my shins were going to snap in half, I would sweat like crazy (even when not working out), and my pecs were getting so big they would flop up and down, and not to mention I was gased within a quarter of a mile when running lol.

Now I'm floating around the 272-274 range. Sometimes I wonder if I've hit my limit on natural growth and it makes me wonder if I should ever go to the dark side. Tell me what you guys think!

Oh the first pic is of when I started lifting. And the second pic is of me at 285 lbs. I'm the one on the left in the cutoff and the red hat.

Nice transformation. Natural or enhanced. I'm not sure how much more progress you could make naturally though.

6 weeks cutter I just did!
Day #1 --- Day #35
Waist 37.5 --- 34.25"
Hips 35" --- 33"
Bicep 18.25 --- 18.625

Attachments

• Phase #1 - 6 Week Cut.jpg
    Phase #1 - 6 Week Cut.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 1,551
2007 when I started my bodybuilding journey to 2014.

Attachments

• 11034220_10100754742152929_4552934650522390551_n.jpg
    11034220_10100754742152929_4552934650522390551_n.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 503

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member