over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My First Cycle Help!!

GeorgeTheImpact

Newbies
Hey guys at Professional Muscle very soon im going to start my first cycle im 18 an I understand all the risk so dont try to talk me out of it. Im planning on using 50 mg dbol cut in half one in the morning and one with my preworkout meal also im going to run 500 mg of test enanthate and arimidex every other day for ten weeks and running a clomid therapy after any suggestions im look to add as much mass as possible.

Best wishes on your project.
Some suggestions:
Look into DC training method
Set up a free account at Burn Fat, Lose Weight, and Gain Muscle - DailyBurn and track your food intake. You won't grow until you increase intake. Make wise choices and it is less likely to be fat gain.

Hey guys at Professional Muscle very soon im going to start my first cycle im 18 an I understand all the risk so dont try to talk me out of it. Im planning on using 50 mg dbol cut in half one in the morning and one with my preworkout meal also im going to run 500 mg of test enanthate and arimidex every other day for ten weeks and running a clomid therapy after any suggestions im look to add as much mass as possible.

u only need to run test 2 times a week, not eod.
adex .25 or .50 every 3 days is plenty unless u have bad sides.
u need to run 250ius of hcg starting week 2-last test shot
10 weeks is a waste. u need to run at least 12
pct should include nolva @ 20/20/10/10
dbol should only be ran the first 2 weeks of ur cycle.

from your post u have lots to learn b4 cycling.

u only need to run test 2 times a week, not eod.
adex .25 or .50 every 3 days is plenty unless u have bad sides.
u need to run 250ius of hcg starting week 2-last test shot
10 weeks is a waste. u need to run at least 12
pct should include nolva @ 20/20/10/10
dbol should only be ran the first 2 weeks of ur cycle.

from your post u have lots to learn b4 cycling.

im doing test every 4 days and why do you suggest dbol for such a short period of time i thought the average was 4 weeks

I have an 18 year old daughter, she won't listen either.

1. Why do you need AAS?

2. How long have you lifted continously and what kind of program?

3. Do you understand nutrition, macros, and how to gain from it? (maybe you should list your diet)

4. What is your total testosterone level in your body? When did you have your check up with blood work? If you did please list it.

5. To add much muscle mass as possible, see 2 & 3.

well theres no talking you out of it but i hope your running human grade test dont wanna spoil your fist time on bunk gear and also read this sticky by Big A
(Growth principles for beginners)
if you havent read it read it it will help you and you might want to start off lower on the dbol dont want to over do it and push your body so hard on the first time good luck bro just becarful AAS is not somthing you should be touching at your age

just my 2 cents

I'm not expert but starting AAS at 18 isn't a good idea. You have alot of natural testosterone being made in your body now and using AAS is going to screw that up forever. Wait till your atleast 25 years old, you haven't even began to learn how your body will react to a different type of training or a better diet. At the young age of 18 you don't need AAS and using them will damage your natural abiltys for the rest of your life. Do you really want use AAS forever? But you made up your mind already, so good luck.

Well....

...If you cant be talked out of it. I hope you are done growing (heightwise)because you certainly will be after you start taking AAS. Id recomend no more than 500mg Test Enanthate or cypionate ONCE a week and 400mg deca ONCE a week. Forget about the D-bol for now. Cycle no longer than 12 weeks. CLomid and hcg for pct or you will lose almost all you gained. Keep an eye on your blood pressure and make sure your diet is right with proper amount calories and protein otherwise our just pissin in the wind. Bust your ass in the gym.

I still feel the need to say that someone your age has no business using AAS. At your age your body is flooded with natural tesosterone right now. Kinda like an eskimo wanting to buy a refrigerator. He dont really need it.

BC

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightprowler7
NapsGear