over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Npp- still have small side effects

Well in that case Merry flipping Christmas to me. [emoji31][emoji22]
Thank you for your response.

I'm sorry, I wish I had better news for you... :(

Maybe its more in your head and you really do have a sweet sounding voice?

One of girl friends is now running 30 mg of npp (decaver) / week, indeed I warned her about the sides, still she's fine, voice is still the same, may be a bit oily skin... :confused:

One of girl friends is now running 30 mg of npp (decaver) / week, indeed I warned her about the sides, still she's fine, voice is still the same, may be a bit oily skin... :confused:

Yes I have oily skin, but I use certain lotions for that and is not an issue.
I accept the situation and deal with it. Nothing else I can do.

I'm not convinced it's permanent, my girls has cycled anavar, equipoise and test (all at different times), her voice deepens, but always goes back

I'm not convinced it's permanent, my girls has cycled anavar, equipoise and test (all at different times), her voice deepens, but always goes back

It is not deeper. It is cracky. Like when you wake up and speak for the first for the first time... Or have a very sore throat ... It is like that all day long.

It is not deeper. It is cracky. Like when you wake up and speak for the first for the first time... Or have a very sore throat ... It is like that all day long.

What you are describing is exactly what happens to boys during puberty. It seems you might of stopped the hormones at the exact time your vocal cords began to change, midway pulling the plug, essentially not long enough for your voice to deepen, but it was almost there.

If it has been crackling since July of this year, I am afraid you are permanently stuck with that.

Please dont use any more hormones, or else the crackling will "finish" and it will only deepen from here on out.

What you are describing is exactly what happens to boys during puberty. It seems you might of stopped the hormones at the exact time your vocal cords began to change, midway pulling the plug, essentially not long enough for your voice to deepen, but it was almost there.

If it has been crackling since July of this year, I am afraid you are permanently stuck with that.

Please dont use any more hormones, or else the crackling will "finish" and it will only deepen from here on out.

I am not using anything and haven't used anything since.
Thank you

How are u making out with ur training and diet goals?

You say you like the look of muscle on women. All the muscular women have accepted the fact that they will have sides. For some they think it is worth it. My girl friend is a national level figure competitor. She choose not to have side effects and will never touch anabolics. Who was the moron who gave you NPP and then did not warn you? Some women will sacrifice the voice in return for way more muscle and a killer sex drive. Some never get the voice side effects, you do. Like you said lesson learned. If you ever decide to use something mild like anavar, never, never go over 6 weeks.
Listen, I see smoking hot muscle chicks all the time (I'm a personal trainer who works with mostly women) You can get what you want without drugs but your training and diet have to be perfect. Your choice.

You say you like the look of muscle on women. All the muscular women have accepted the fact that they will have sides. For some they think it is worth it. My girl friend is a national level figure competitor. She choose not to have side effects and will never touch anabolics. Who was the moron who gave you NPP and then did not warn you? Some women will sacrifice the voice in return for way more muscle and a killer sex drive. Some never get the voice side effects, you do. Like you said lesson learned. If you ever decide to use something mild like anavar, never, never go over 6 weeks.

Listen, I see smoking hot muscle chicks all the time (I'm a personal trainer who works with mostly women) You can get what you want without drugs but your training and diet have to be perfect. Your choice.

The person who advised on Npp didn't expect for me to have a reaction as all the other women he trains and take it didn't had any sides.
Each body responds differently.
As for example you say anavar could be ok, but even a small dose as 5mg a few hours later will make my period to come which for most women it will be the other way around.
You might say that's not anavar it might be something else... I tried anavar from 2 different sources and had the same effect.
I do like the muscular look, however as you said and everyone else without discipline and eating better I will not succeed. I can take all sort of stuff but it will be a waste.

There is also a chance that the npp was test prop.. I see this a lot.. Depends on the source and if he can tell the difference in the raw powder form .. He's relying on his piwder source to be honest.. Some sources do this to also save money ect.. Anyway as to the voice.. Be patient.. I have seen a couple of woman's bodybuilders stop the game and their voices softened quit a bit .. But it took time..

remember wwe wresler chynna ,at one point she sounded like a man ,seen an interview with her recently and her voice sounds like a women again, I don't know what she used, but she looks and sounds like a women again

remember wwe wresler chynna ,at one point she sounded like a man ,seen an interview with her recently and her voice sounds like a women again, I don't know what she used, but she looks and sounds like a women again

I will google her and see what I can find
Thanks

npp still have some side efect, in fact, all steroid also have side effect, you can use Nolvadex, Clomid and Letrozole to cut some side effect

sorry to hear that, but this side effect of NPP seems to be irreversible , all of sterod may have side effects, but you can ask a specilist for help

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
vz2000
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131