Coenzyme Q-10
D3+k2
Magnesium glycinate
Zinc
Astragalus
Telmisartan 40mg
thanks for this bboy

Friday - shoulders, traps, calves

Superset ....Hammer strength shoulder press and dumbell side lateral to front raises.
4 sets pyramiding up in weight on shoulder press, 5 second descent then explode to 98% lockout. Then immediately to dumbell side lateral raise then bring arms to front then down to waist then back up to front over to side then down to side of legs, this shit really burns like a motherfucker and wears your ass out pretty fast.

Next was standing rope pulls to face. Slow on the pull, and pull back as far as you can then squeeze rear delt for 2 seconds then extend arms again. It's amazing the pump you can get into the rear delt simply by squeezing the shit out of your rear delt in the fully pulled position. Everyone that does these with me is like holy shit these fire my rear delts up...LOL (I trained with 3 people today) did 4 sets

Next was hammer strength shrug machine supersetted with slightly bent over dumbell shrugs. My goal on both shrugs is to bring traps up slowly and try and squeeze my rear traps together so slightly bringing my elbows behind me and pulling slightly back and up with a 2 second squeeze at top of shrug.
Did 3 sets of this super set.

4 sets of seated calve raises keeping reps in the 15-20 rep range, slow and controlled movement squeezing and flexing at top of movement.
That's all I really had time for as I had to go straight into work after training (midnight shift all weeken

any tips for bringing up your lower lats besides just lifting heavy or doing charles glass stuff? consistencey right? my low are horrble, any tips would be appreciate man.

I've used 10-20 mgs six months out of the year since 2017, sub q , when competed in classic. Maintained good muscle on that. Doesn't take much to maintain, esp with someone with good muscle genetics like Brad.

Zac Efron started in a wrestling movie and his head grew noticable.

do you know if GH has made your head grow?

Goal is to maintain the best physique I can on the amount of gear I'm currently taking. If someone would have told me I could look how I do right now on 10-20mg of test daily I would have told them to STFU! but @emeric delczeg has shown me once again that he is definitely one of the most brilliant men on this entire site (to others he sounds bat shit crazy but they have never tried anything he has suggested) to me 10mg a day of test sounded bat shit crazy until I took a leap of faith and actually tried it, and now I feel like a complete jackass for not trying it way sooner and realize that Emeric is way smarter than I will ever be in this sport/hobby.

View attachment 193479View attachment 193480View attachment 193481
b-boy, you have some very good genetics for building muscle. 👍
I have a question for you: how has it benefitted you by injecting 10 mgs of test per day instead of injecting the total weekly amount of 70 mgs in one weekly shot?

b-boy, you have some very good genetics for building muscle. 👍
I have a question for you: how has it benefitted you by injecting 10 mgs of test per day instead of injecting the total weekly amount of 70 mgs in one weekly shot?
The main thing I notice is my sex drive is high and STEADY. it remains high and doesn't raise and dip. That right there is enough for me to say....FUCK YEAH!

The main thing I notice is my sex drive is high and STEADY. it remains high and doesn't raise and dip. That right there is enough for me to say....FUCK YEAH!
Interesting, do you think the higher sex drive can be attributed to ed injection frequency or the lower dose of test?

any tips for bringing up your lower lats besides just lifting heavy or doing charles glass stuff? consistencey right? my low are horrble, any tips would be appreciate man.
Time + consistency

Elbows close to body = lats
Elbows out from body = upper back

Saturday 3-2-24
Off day from training
30 min walk first thing this morning after work.
Diet:
Screenshot_20240302-185814.jpg Screenshot_20240302-185825.jpg

In my log (since its MINE) I may post bodybuilding related stuff I find interesting or somewhat informative. Here is a podcast with Kurt havens, For anyone wanting to know why you don't need to cycle clen as it does not stop working.... only beta 2 cell down regulate not beta 3.

Definitely gonna follow. One of the brightest minds and great physiques of all time here on ProM. You Definitely have taught and inspired thousands of people here on the board in your many years of posting.
I stopped the heavy stuff a decade ago and Definitely appreciate the low dose sub q test. I feel remarkable on it and wish I would have used it to bridge between larger cycles back in my blasting days. Too many weeks of crashing to try and restore natural levels with old outdated PCT shit.
What app are you using to track your food?

Definitely gonna follow. One of the brightest minds and great physiques of all time here on ProM. You Definitely have taught and inspired thousands of people here on the board in your many years of posting.
I stopped the heavy stuff a decade ago and Definitely appreciate the low dose sub q test. I feel remarkable on it and wish I would have used it to bridge between larger cycles back in my blasting days. Too many weeks of crashing to try and restore natural levels with old outdated PCT shit.
What app are you using to track your food?
Cronometer ^^

Sunday 3-3-24

Off day from training, did 35min walk when I got off work this morning, diet for today was exact same as Saturday so won't bother screen shooting.
Working my last midnight tonight then more than likely (unless my phone rings) I will be off until Friday dayshift (6:27am)
Hopefully get in some good sleep and some good training this week.

Monday 3-4-24
No cardio
Diet - went to eat breakfast with some people from work (after working midnight shift) I had a western omelet and 1 large pancake with syrup and a small amount of butter, so I decided to have just a slightly higher carb day and lowered protein to keep calories from getting so high, I would not have gone to eat if it wasn't for a lady on our shift is retiring in May and she is about to go out on vacation until almost time for her to retire.

Training - chest and triceps
Dumbell incline press - 4 sets reps of 14, 12, 10, 20
Hammer strength flat press super setted with cable Flys- 3 sets heavy on presses and rep range of 12-15 on cable Flys. Presses were explosive and cable Flys were very slow and controlled 5 second negatives 2 second squeeze on positive and 2 second stretch on negative.
Feet elevated push-ups on a Bosu ball - 3 sets of 30-35 reps
V- handle push downs supersetted with close grip push downs on the assisted pullup machine 5 sets

Screenshot_20240305-104416.jpg Screenshot_20240305-104427.jpg

Tuesday 3-5-24

Cardio - 30 min walk

Training - back and biceps
Hammer strength high row - 4 sets
12, 10, 9, 11

T-bar rows - 4 sets used 25lb plates today just to get a little more range of motion plus I was training with Sarah a 19yr old young lady that is pretty short so better for her to use 25lb plates. I think I did 12, 10, 10, 12 reps

Banded dumbell pullovers - decided to do these today as I haven't done them in a long time plus someone posted a video of them the other day.
3 sets 12-15 reps (these really wore my ass out)

Rack pulls - 3 sets 10, 8, 4( tweaked my trap on this set so stopped on 4th rep) only had on 455lbs when I done this.

Bicelator machine - (seated curl machine) - 4 sets of 15, 13, 10, 10

1 arm preacher curls - 4 sets 14, 12, 11, 15 reps

Diet was regular training day diet

Video won't share?

Sais this video is private
I'm trying to fix it, I changed privacy settings but it may be because of gym background music (copyright)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
cypher
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins