over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Our PM member 63 years old Oscar.Unbelivibe

Welcome back. 63 and looking better than 30 year olds, wow!!

You look amazing. You give me hope that I can continue myself for many years to come!

You look amazing. You give me hope that I can continue myself for many years to come!

Exactly. When I see guys twice my age looking like this, it gives me the confidence to know I am capable of looking the same for many years to come.

You can't beat experience. Looking great man!! I hope to look half as good at your age. I'm happy to see this. Age is nothing but a number, you have a young heart. The hard work proves it!

The brother looks amazing!! 63 and hes still KILLIN IT at the gym?? Hats off to him!

Hey its OJ. Still own your own gym?? You look fantastic old man. I remember OJ over on Alinboard. One of my 1st boards. Still an inspiration glad to see your still in the game

Last edited:
You look great OJS. You are an inspiration to all of us.

Hey its OJ. Still own your own gym?? You look fantastic old man. I remember OJ over on Alinboard. One of my 1st boards. Still an inspiration glad to see your still in the game

I had to give it up for a combination of health reasons and the city using eminent domain to take my parking lot to build a new fire station. And the building owner would not renegotiate the two years left on my lease.

Woo-hoo!!! I'm a featured member!!

Thanks Raj

I had to give it up for a combination of health reasons and the city using eminent domain to take my parking lot to build a new fire station. And the building owner would not renegotiate the two years left on my lease.

Damn that's ashame brother. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things are going well with you now and I'm glad to see you back.

I remember you, OJS!

You are still looking good! :)

I think you had a nice looking woman and if I remember correctly you used a genuine ketogenic eating plan. Low protein, High fat...am I remembering that correctly? If so...are you currently using that eating method? I have never tried it, so I am curious.

Anyway, it is good to see you posting again!

Ojs welcome back brother.you looking great man.that's a shame about your gym but everything happens for a reason man.good to see you back

Insane how good you look at age 63 jesus man that's motivating! What's your training look like these days at age 63 ?

You are still looking good! :)

I think you had a nice looking woman and if I remember correctly you used a genuine ketogenic eating plan. Low protein, High fat...am I remembering that correctly? If so...are you currently using that eating method? I have never tried it, so I am curious.

Anyway, it is good to see you posting again!
Thanks!

Unfortunately I'm waiting on my divorce to be finalized after 16 years together. Came as a complete surprise to me. Don't wanna even talk about it.

Pretty much I still eat pretty much the same foods. But Phil Hernon ruined me forever with his "eat when you're hungry" crap! Lol keeps me lean as fuck with absolutely no cardio.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Insane how good you look at age 63 jesus man that's motivating! What's your training look like these days at age 63 ?
Training is pretty boring. I do some weird exercises because of injuries and tendons. And I keep my workouts pretty short .

Legs / Abs (45 min)
Off
Chest / back (30 min)
Off
Shoulders /Arms (30 min)
Off

Truly an inspiration my brother.

Can you show us a typical days eating for you?

Hi everyone, yes I'm alive. Long story. I'll post it later. Here's a current picture

**broken link removed**

wow def an inspiration man, just wow, 63 years old or young should I say, you would destroy many younger guys that's for sure, good stuff man ,keep it up

Well, you seem like you are training smart!

Thanks!

Unfortunately I'm waiting on my divorce to be finalized after 16 years together. Came as a complete surprise to me. Don't wanna even talk about it.

Pretty much I still eat pretty much the same foods. But Phil Hernon ruined me forever with his "eat when you're hungry" crap! Lol keeps me lean as fuck with absolutely no cardio.

It looks like it is working well for you. Even at 51, I have to use my head and be more careful just so I can keep training.
Good work, OJS.

Thanks!

You should be able to reel in some really young pussy. Girls like older let's say mature men who are in good shape...
Not to down play your divorce believe me I know how that feels and yea I don't like to talk about it either but there is life after divorce. Just be careful might be 60 something banging on a fine ass 28 year old and a newborn on the way, Lol...... True story

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131