over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ramy & Ronnie's Stem Cell Therapy

Dr. Khan didn't treat Ronnie but spoke to him about the treatment. He is currently in Dubai operating the clinic there, doing stem cell therapy. April to May he will be in Mexico (Los Cabos I blieve), and in May he is going to Milan, Italy where he does a lot of stem cell treatements on professional athletes. Reason why he does it in Dubai, Mexico and Italy is because stell cell treatments are not approved in the US by FDA nor are they in Canada. He believes that this is due to the fact that about 75% of the funding for the FDA comes from "Big Pharma" and unlike drug treatments which manage disasease, stem cells are regenetive and actually cure problems. So not a constant revenue stream for Pharmacutecal companies. Hence why they are preventing getting these approvals in order to keep their business model thriving.

Stem cells are like natural hormones. You can't put a patient on them. So Big Pharm cannot make as much on them.

Unfortunate it costs that much. Out of my league. I wonder if they can do it cheaper culturing your cells (I'll wait a month) instead of buying whatever "brand" of stem cells they are.

Didnt Flex Lewis also get stemcell treatment ?

Here's where Flex went

Lol @ you thinking UAE is a third world country... Italy too lol
Was just about to comment this till I saw your comment.

And no, $10k is not a lot to lead a better life. I’m sure you’ve spent close to that or more on supplements, gear and GH.

Here's where Flex went

Thx man.

Lol @ you thinking UAE is a third world country... Italy too lol
I was talking mainly about 3rd world countries in South America that are charging 5-10k.

come on man, do people need to go into detail for you to figure it out.

So I just came back from Mexico. I had 50M stem cells in my ankle, 50M in my shoulder, 50M in my one knee and 100M in my lumbar spine, and $100M intravenously (total of $350M). Treatments were for ankle arthritis, rotator cuff tear/repair, quad tendon delayed repair and lumbar stenosis/degenerative disc. Total cost was $16K for me. So its been 2 1/2 weeks (too early to tell much) but I have noticed my inflammation in my ankle and knee are much better so far.
A lifetime of bodybuilding and injuries, now in my 50s, trying to get healthy again. Let me know if you have questions, as there is little real information online to rely on.
It is true, US allows stem cells, but they do not allow duplication of the cells. My stem cells came from umbilical cord/placenta and were replicated. US stem cells only allow adult stem cells from marrow or fat where you would only received a fraction of what I received (like $100K to my $50M)

So I just came back from Mexico. I had 50M stem cells in my ankle, 50M in my shoulder, 50M in my one knee and 100M in my lumbar spine, and $100M intravenously (total of $350M). Treatments were for ankle arthritis, rotator cuff tear/repair, quad tendon delayed repair and lumbar stenosis/degenerative disc. Total cost was $16K for me. So its been 2 1/2 weeks (too early to tell much) but I have noticed my inflammation in my ankle and knee are much better so far.
A lifetime of bodybuilding and injuries, now in my 50s, trying to get healthy again. Let me know if you have questions, as there is little real information online to rely on.
It is true, US allows stem cells, but they do not allow duplication of the cells. My stem cells came from umbilical cord/placenta and were replicated. US stem cells only allow adult stem cells from marrow or fat where you would only received a fraction of what I received (like $100K to my $50M)
Where did you go down there?

Would love something like this to repair my lower back discs so that I can be free of low back pain.

Where did you go down there?
I went to a place called Dream Body Clinic in Puerto Vallarta MX. I was going to go to Panama and priced it out, but this place was 1/2 the price. As you know, this is pretty cutting edge stuff and kinda a shot in the dark, but I have the money to try it out. They have videos and price lists on their website which aren't too bad.
It is owned by an American, with Mexican doctor giving the shots. Nice place and people and was able to vacation at the same time.

I went to a place called Dream Body Clinic in Puerto Vallarta MX. I was going to go to Panama and priced it out, but this place was 1/2 the price. As you know, this is pretty cutting edge stuff and kinda a shot in the dark, but I have the money to try it out. They have videos and price lists on their website which aren't too bad.
It is owned by an American, with Mexican doctor giving the shots. Nice place and people and was able to vacation at the same time.
I’ll have to check them out. I’m in the process of speaking with Dr. Kahn and his team, as well the guys at bioxcellerator. I know several guys who have gone there so know they’re top notch.

The stem cell institute has just priced themselves out of the market with $28,500 being their starting price for adults now. The Tony Robbins exposure got to their head along with the whole medical tourism movement. LOL

I think u got crazy with the $$$ in your post a little confusing but I understand.

I think u got crazy with the $$$ in your post a little confusing but I understand.
All the dollar signs in front of the stem cell counts almost made me think he was a troll. 😂

That and this clinic is claiming to only charge half of what the top facilities charge. If I’m spending that kind of money and putting stem cells in my body, I’m not cutting corners or being cheap. LOL

I am confused on the IV amount though as most do 300mil via IV.

I am interested on all of the above and appreciate everyone's feedback. I just wanted to say I worked in a few places in the states that have done PRP and prolotherapy. Prices would range greatly. An example was a PRP sized for a 10ml syringe kit would cost the facility $250. That was enough to do a knee, low back, elbow size area. I have seen prices range from $250 to $1000 plus for the procedure. Prolotherapy was dextrose water. This costs virtually nothing and they charged $250 a session. I have seen varying skill of physician but the product was the same thing. So maybe your paying for reputation and skill.

So what I'm saying is prices can vary for same product and same physician skill.

I have been back and forth with these folks. Looking at trying stem cells for my shoulder and IV for over all body.

So I work in finance and when I usually write 100M it is usually in dollars, I am sure it was not to hard to figure out though. As for the price, I have no affiliation to them, but this is all new territory for regenerative medicine, they show the validity of their product. Three weeks in and I definitely notice some benefit already (which I can get into if needed). I gave the website, they have lots of info on the site so look at, look or not. I always wanted to try this and exited I did it, may do more next year. I just wanted to share to help.

I was talking mainly about 3rd world countries in South America that are charging 5-10k.

come on man, do people need to go into detail for you to figure it out.
Some people need it spelled out...as you see!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ploz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws