over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sad day coming for my family and I

Well the time has come to put down our 4 year old pitbull Kaz. He has been battleling lymphoma for over a year now, and isn't doing so well now. He was on chemo until July of 2007 and then he came out of remission. We got lucky, because the doctor at the special animal cancer hospital, thought he would have been gone by September. Now his muscle mass is gone, and his quality of life is pretty bad. He doesn't wanna play or go on walks anymore, and is pretty much detaching from my wife and I. His biggest enjoyment is sleeping and sometimes eating. I am not the most religious guy in the world, but we will be praying tonight that he passes away in his sleep. If he doesn't pass tonight, we have a vet coming to the house at 9am tomorrow to put him on his journey to the rainbow bridge. This is probably the most difficult thing to do in my life so far. So guys and girls, we ask that you pray Kaz passes in his sleep tonight, so I don't have to put our baby boy down tomorrow morning.

I know how you feel Bro. I had to put down my Bull Terrier 2 years ago. It was like putting down a son to me. I am still not over it. Just think that your little guy is going to be pain free. His spirit will still be with you; my Bull Terrier's is with me.

I wish you the best bro. This brings back tears to my eyes........

Mike

My condolences

I'm sorry to hear about your beloved pet. I went through the same thing with my kitty who was 15 years old. In July (on my birthday)... he was diagnosed with cancer. He made through until January, and I had to take him in to the vet. That's the hardest thing I've every done. I still miss him. I don't have any children and he and my other cat are my babies.

The poem you wife wrote is beautiful. Thanks for sharing it.

I feel your pain, I truely do. You are a good man and devoted lover of your best friend, He loves you dearly for the kindness you have shown him. He loves you forever and waits for you on the other side of "The Rainbow Bridge"

Been there..

His name was Prince... 90lb. red nose.... most loving and loyal dog on earth and I was lucky enough to share 8 years with him... our whole family cried when I was forced to call it a day and let him go. Just writing this hurts and he's been gone for 3 years. Only time helps...but not much. RIP my friend.

At 9:47 am our Kaz passed onto the rainbow bridge, it was very peaceful, but sad. It seems like today is the longest day of my life. My eyes have been constantly filled with tears, some happy because now he is finally free of cancer and able to play again, but some sad, because our best buddy isn't around anymore. I can tell it is going to be difficult for a long time, but we will get through it, and reunite with him in the future at the bridge.

Again we thank you all for your kind words and thoughts.

RIP OUR BOY KAZMAIER MAY 4TH 2003- MARCH 14, 2008

Attachments

• kaz 2.jpg
    kaz 2.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
i feel for you bro. its one of the hardest things you have to do in life i have been their my self i don't envy you.but look at it is best for him its hard to see that now but time will help.

No words can say how sorry I am for your loss. I feel your pain as well, having buried 4 of my dogs in the last 8 years. None of them died alone, all died in my arms except one, and my wife was there for her. I have one dog left, coming 14 the 4th of July. When he goes, there will NOT be another dog for me and my wife, can`t bear the pain of losing them anymore. They are truly man`s best friend. I pray God helps to ease your pain.

Lycan

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity