over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sam Sulek

The cystic scaring acne screams excess inflammation. The skin is the largest organ and you can just see the toxicity coming out of his pores. The kid already has freddy kruger skin. He is using Accutane and Orals which is a horrible combination on the liver. I have nothing against this kid he seems like a nice person i am just calling it how i see it.

Of course but my post still applies. Teenagers on no drugs can be covered in horrible acne and it's not like they are abusing injs and orals. I have seen people break out horribly using a bit of test. Has he mentioned what dose of accutane is on? It must be really bad if that's not even working but I have seen a few vids of his body and it didn't look bad (acne). I started accutane about 1 month ago and I have used orals so it's not always a majorly bad thing. Although like with all drugs there is a massive difference between me using 20mg accutane and 20mg avar and someone else using 80mg and 100mg.

The cystic scaring acne screams excess inflammation. The skin is the largest organ and you can just see the toxicity coming out of his pores. The kid already has freddy kruger skin. He is using Accutane and Orals which is a horrible combination on the liver. I have nothing against this kid he seems like a nice person i am just calling it how i see it.
Show us the bloodwork that proves this. I ask because everyone likes to say how bad Accutane was but I've never seen bad bloodwork from someone using it. And we should all know by now that orals are much harder on cholesterol than the liver.

Show us the bloodwork that proves this. I ask because everyone likes to say how bad Accutane was but I've never seen bad bloodwork from someone using it. And we should all know by now that orals are much harder on cholesterol than the liver.

Accutane appears to have a greater effect on lipids than liver enzymes anyway. People can do whatever they please i would still never advise anyone to blast steroids while on accutane.

It's not good at all and everyone should look after their heath and I am in no way promoting this but I can be bad at times and my liver blood work has never been bad. I am only on low doses but I also went out and partied all night drinking loads in the process. I am on 20mg of both now and I will be out again drinking. This time I will be more sensible though. I will get blood work done soon and I bet my liver is fine. My cholesterol should be fine as well but my HDL will probably be on the low side but I will try to improve that. No real point to this post and whilst I do think people over exaggerate the damage of orals it's obviously not good doing what I do. I could die tomorrow but I have had fun along the way.

The issue with accutane is people take far too much and it's not needed in a lot of cases. As little as 10mg could be effective but others will need more but even 20mg over 6 months can do wonders for people. If you are one that needs a high dose then obviously you have to be extra careful with what else you put into your body. Everyone is different but are very own Ergo is a good case study because he has been on 100mg adrol for 25 years. You may react badly to even 50mg for 6 weeks but for most they could probably blast steroids and use a small dose of accutane and be just fine. Always get blood work done and monitor your health and never copy what I do :eek::D

It's not good at all and everyone should look after their heath and I am in no way promoting this but I can be bad at times and my liver blood work has never been bad. I am only on low doses but I also went out and partied all night drinking loads in the process. I am on 20mg of both now and I will be out again drinking. This time I will be more sensible though. I will get blood work done soon and I bet my liver is fine. My cholesterol should be fine as well but my HDL will probably be on the low side but I will try to improve that. No real point to this post and whilst I do think people over exaggerate the damage of orals it's obviously not good doing what I do. I could die tomorrow but I have had fun along the way.

The issue with accutane is people take far too much and it's not needed in a lot of cases. As little as 10mg could be effective but others will need more but even 20mg over 6 months can do wonders for people. If you are one that needs a high dose then obviously you have to be extra careful with what else you put into your body. Everyone is different but are very own Ergo is a good case study because he has been on 100mg adrol for 25 years. You may react badly to even 50mg for 6 weeks but for most they could probably blast steroids and use a small dose of accutane and be just fine. Always get blood work done and monitor your health and never copy what I do :eek::D

You are always on point and give great advice, well said. (y)

From his videos i dont know how anyone can hate on the kid?

He’s not telling everyone to train like him, just sharing his journey

I like how he does his own thing and his tweaks on exercises

How do u know he's using orals and accutane?

How do u know he's using orals and accutane?

He’s openly said he takes accutane. i don’t know if he uses orals but I’m assuming he is. Maybe he’s not? I’d bet money he’s either taking Dbol or Drol.

Because many guys here have insecurity issues and morality complexes so they need to trash certain guys. And then there's a sizeable amount who are just jealous they could never get close to his level.

Of course but my post still applies. Teenagers on no drugs can be covered in horrible acne and it's not like they are abusing injs and orals. I have seen people break out horribly using a bit of test. Has he mentioned what dose of accutane is on? It must be really bad if that's not even working but I have seen a few vids of his body and it didn't look bad (acne). I started accutane about 1 month ago and I have used orals so it's not always a majorly bad thing. Although like with all drugs there is a massive difference between me using 20mg accutane and 20mg avar and someone else using 80mg and 100mg.

He was out of his prescription for a long time, and just recently got back on it

Yeah I've noticed certain content creators are saying he shouldn't be teaching, but he's not teaching, he's just showing us what he does. And they'll clip a few seconds of his cheat reps at the very end of his sets and say his range of motion is terrible.

Strong kid obviously juiced to the hills at 21, that acne is pretty nasty. Good attitude trains hard but sadly I think he’s our next cautionary tale in waiting. He’s 21 and obviously been on shit for awhile that is just not what the game is about these days at these doses. I wish him well but he is another product of SM and it’s just not good for our sport imo.
yeah i wasnt sure if he had some skin disease or just bad acne...

I haven't seen any negative shit on him on social media. That's pretty shitty like crabs in a bucket pulling the other crabs down lol. Him being so raw in filming on his phone with no extra production edits and music etc. and he's still getting tons of views. Haters gonna hate

Feeble egos can’t handle that he’s 21 and has blown past what most here never even come close to accomplishing in a lifetime….

I don’t even know the kid and watched a couple vids…. How in the world could you hate on him or hypothesize on what he does or doesn’t use?

He’s also going to school for mechanical engineering as I understood it…

Kid is a hoss and moves weight… and is just excited to share his journey. I find him refreshing. Have you guys spent time around any 20 year olds lately…. Shit, this kid is miles ahead of the game.

Some real dick wads around here

yeah i wasnt sure if he had some skin disease or just bad acne...
Yea it looks bad and again it paints us as just drug abusers not just users, many think I and others wish him ill I don’t, it’s the opposite, we’ve seen this show too many times and with his genetics I would think he could do quite well without gearing up until later in life.

Yea it looks bad and again it paints us as just drug abusers not just users, many think I and others wish him ill I don’t, it’s the opposite, we’ve seen this show too many times and with his genetics I would think he could do quite well without gearing up until later in life.
Answer the question about what he uses and how you know.

One could also say it’s smarter he does his higher dose anabolics now at a younger age then later in life (40‘s)

Answer the question about what he uses and how you know.
I’m sorry that my opinion bothers you so much, genuinely, I don’t know exactly what he’s on but after 25 years of this shit I know he’s on too much for someone his age and in the end when you’re skin is fucked and you’re barely not a teenager it’s a bad move. I knew Dallas and Art and I don’t wanna see shit happen AGAIN. Other sports develop their future and try to bring guys into systems that save them we push our young’s guys 110 mph to the grave or a massive injury. Again I hope the kid does great and has a long happy life. It’s funny I get blasted for supporting Nick Walker and still hated on for wanting Sam to not blow himself up. Lmafo

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ploz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131