over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sleep aids

I seem to get higher quality sleep during the day for whatever reason.

hgh lethargy doesn't translate into actually being able to rest ime, a lot of the time I feel over stimulation without energy or motivation to do much.

propanolol has been the most effective drug to unwind but i still reach for low dose seroquel or pregabalin else i wont get more than 2 - 4 hours of consecutive sleep.

will spend some time adjusting cpap parameters

Any truth to these claims that while Ambien, Lunesta, Tramadol, Trazadone, etc .. all help you get some sleep …

They block the important “deep wave rest states” (not just REM) therefore being counterintuitive.

Any truth to these claims that while Ambien, Lunesta, Tramadol, etc .. all help you get some sleep …

They block the important “deep wave rest states” (not just REM) therefore being counterintuitive.
Yes, and most things that make it easier to fall asleep are like that - marijuana, lots of carbs, etc.

Any truth to these claims that while Ambien, Lunesta, Tramadol, Trazadone, etc .. all help you get some sleep …

as a seasoned former functioning polypharmicist practitioner aficionado lol, melatonin and hgh, and HEAT/COLD SHOCK THERAPY ie via shower or better sauna then freeze-shower relinquishes the side effects of all-nighter pronto! emphasis on delta REM

I'm using Melatonin and ZMA most nights. Since I started wearing my CPAP religiously I'm not waking up much at all thru the night anymore.

For the longest time I used melatonin and ZMA and other OTC products to help with sleep. I have a CPAP machine, which I hate using and can't seem to get accustomed to. But have to say my sleep seems to have stabilized. It's taken a very long time, a couple of years a least, but since completely deleting Tren from my diet my sleep over time has improved. I always slept well until I introduced Tren into my diet, then things went to shit, in a big way. I had a hard time letting go of Tren, it's a bastard, does incredible things for you, but kicks the shit out of you at the same time. It's taken a long time, but after years of not using Tren I've been able to stabilize my sleep without the use of any aids or CPAP machine.

For the longest time I used melatonin and ZMA and other OTC products to help with sleep. I have a CPAP machine, which I hate using and can't seem to get accustomed to. But have to say my sleep seems to have stabilized. It's taken a very long time, a couple of years a least, but since completely deleting Tren from my diet my sleep over time has improved. I always slept well until I introduced Tren into my diet, then things went to shit, in a big way. I had a hard time letting go of Tren, it's a bastard, does incredible things for you, but kicks the shit out of you at the same time. It's taken a long time, but after years of not using Tren I've been able to stabilize my sleep without the use of any aids or CPAP machine.
If you care about your health you need to use your CPAP. Guys don't realize how destructive sleep apnea is - it's a silent killer like high blood pressure.

If you care about your health you need to use your CPAP. Guys don't realize how destructive sleep apnea is - it's a silent killer like high blood pressure.
Ok, yes, duly noted. I sleep worse with the CPAP. Just can't get used to it. Tried face mask, nasal pillows, etc. Nothing works

Ok, yes, duly noted. I sleep worse with the CPAP. Just can't get used to it. Tried face mask, nasal pillows, etc. Nothing works
You always liked to lift heavier and heavier weights in the gym right? Treat your CPAP the same way.

Get used to it by wearing it while you're watching TV, while you're browsing Professional Muscle, etc.

When you go to sleep try to wear it for 15 minutes the first night. Then wear it for 45 minutes. Then an hour. Then three hours. When you're wearing it for most of the night you'll wake up feeling so good you'll wish you'd started using it years earlier.

You always liked to lift heavier and heavier weights in the gym right? Treat your CPAP the same way.

Get used to it by wearing it while you're watching TV, while you're browsing Professional Muscle, etc.

When you go to sleep try to wear it for 15 minutes the first night. Then wear it for 45 minutes. Then an hour. Then three hours. When you're wearing it for most of the night you'll wake up feeling so good you'll wish you'd started using it years earlier.
Ok, got it, I have worn it while I'm awake to try and acclimate, but still have issues sleeping. Will give it more gusto and see. Thanks for the suggestions.

I was the same way. Absolutely hated my CPAP and struggled wearing it. In the beginning I had to wear it for my insurance to cover it. My sleep apnea became so bad I ran out of options. I finally disciplined myself and I've worn it every night for going on three months. Once I relaxed and just quit fighting it, my sleep has improved dramatically. I'm waking up feeling more rested, blood pressure has improved with no additional meds. I'm recovering from my workouts quicker and seeing gains again. I'd encourage anyone who is struggling to wear their CPAP to relax and make it your friend. Easier said than done I know, but if I did it, anyone can. I never thought it was possible until I just made the mental decision to do it. The positive benefits are endless for someone with sleep apnea.

I was the same way. Absolutely hated my CPAP and struggled wearing it. In the beginning I had to wear it for my insurance to cover it. My sleep apnea became so bad I ran out of options. I finally disciplined myself and I've worn it every night for going on three months. Once I relaxed and just quit fighting it, my sleep has improved dramatically. I'm waking up feeling more rested, blood pressure has improved with no additional meds. I'm recovering from my workouts quicker and seeing gains again. I'd encourage anyone who is struggling to wear their CPAP to relax and make it your friend. Easier said than done I know, but if I did it, anyone can. I never thought it was possible until I just made the mental decision to do it. The positive benefits are endless for someone with sleep apnea.
I've said many times here that getting a CPAP and getting good rest made my gains explode. As bad as guys want to be jacked you'd think they'd put more effort into using their CPAPs. It's truly life-changing once you're wearing it most of the night.

I've said many times here that getting a CPAP and getting good rest made my gains explode. As bad as guys want to be jacked you'd think they'd put more effort into using their CPAPs. It's truly life-changing once you're wearing it most of the night.
I was prescribed a CPAP in 2018 and wore it enough for insurance to pay for it then only sporadically after that. Sometimes months at a time I didn't use it. My sleep was absolutely non existent. Waking up 5-6 times per night from my breathing stopping. It got so bad I was waking up literally on my last breath fighting for oxygen, then it would cause panic and it would take a good 30 minutes to calm down. I hated trying to go back to sleep because I knew it was going to happen again. I was finally at a point where I was scared enough I had to make a decision. I looked into my options and realized my CPAP was the right decision for myself. It was on my mind at work one day and I made the decision I was going to master the CPAP. It was literally mind over matter. I learned not to fight it, relax, let it work for you. Think about all the positive benefits it's going to provide. My wife made a comment about how I would wear it if I knew I would gain strength/muscle from its use. She's knows me to well. As I said before my recovery has improved and I'm seeing gains that were probably hindered previously by sleep and oxygen deprivation. Now that I've mentally mastered my CPAP I truly can't believe how much it's helped my sleep. My wife's even getting better sleep for me not snoring and having to wake me up to start breathing again.

OK, ok, I know there has to be a gazillion posts on it in different threads but seeing we're kind of on the subject I should try an updated mask, any suggestions? The last time with the CPAP I used pillows and they worked, but with limitations. Hard for them to stay in place the whole night, plus, from dust in the air with work I've been having nasal congestion this past year. I guess then, I'm looking for a new mask, or whatever that could effectively work.

OK, ok, I know there has to be a gazillion posts on it in different threads but seeing we're kind of on the subject I should try an updated mask, any suggestions? The last time with the CPAP I used pillows and they worked, but with limitations. Hard for them to stay in place the whole night, plus, from dust in the air with work I've been having nasal congestion this past year. I guess then, I'm looking for a new mask, or whatever that could effectively work.
I tried them all and ended up going back to the nasal pillows. Felt less invasive to me then a full mask. My new headgear had an adjustment strap to keep it tight and comfortable.

First night with my cpap and it felt like fuckin black magic when i woke up the day after.

You have to trial and error, the right mask and fit is different for everyone. If your mask isn't staying in place then it doesn't fit correctly - you need to swap out the parts for different sizes or tighten the strap.

I've always used gel nasal pillows.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
sharkygear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity