over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sports talk

Anyone watching the NFL combine? Imo Daniels will be a stud, maye a bust. My hot draft take is Brock Bowers will be no better than average
damn that is a really hot take. Here is my hot take for all the fantasy players on here. Bowers will be a the TE1 within 2-4 years especially if the chargers take him at 5. This dude will be elite at his position no matter where he goes but i hope harbaugh snags him at pick 5 just to see him and herbert. He will be a matchup nightmare. Also to add, Ladd McConkey i think will be really good at the next level. His route running is amazing and he absolutely destroyed at the Senior Bowl. He will be Mr. Third Down for someone and a consistent chains mover. Im not a georgia fan at all but these are my takes about the players.

damn that is a really hot take. Here is my hot take for all the fantasy players on here. Bowers will be a the TE1 within 2-4 years especially if the chargers take him at 5. This dude will be elite at his position no matter where he goes but i hope harbaugh snags him at pick 5 just to see him and herbert. He will be a matchup nightmare. Also to add, Ladd McConkey i think will be really good at the next level. His route running is amazing and he absolutely destroyed at the Senior Bowl. He will be Mr. Third Down for someone and a consistent chains mover. Im not a georgia fan at all but these are my takes about the players.
I like lad but IMO he's a welker type, first round projections are a bit high to me, he's a day 2 guy. Bowers was a beast at ug I just think he is over hyped. TE is a position where wingspan and size matter, if he only measures in at 6'2 and has short arms I think he drops a bit

Wow, talk about preferential treatment… Andy Reid’s piece of shit brother gets out early after driving drunk and putting a lil girl in a f’n coma. That dude needs a f’n serious beating and put into a coma himself. Then tell his family the suspect won’t do any jail time, just probation and community service. I sincerely hope that asshat gets f’d over really f’n bad soon!

Cage

Wow, talk about preferential treatment… Andy Reid’s piece of shit brother gets out early after driving drunk and putting a lil girl in a f’n coma. That dude needs a f’n serious beating and put into a coma himself. Then tell his family the suspect won’t do any jail time, just probation and community service. I sincerely hope that asshat gets f’d over really f’n bad soon!

Cage
Yep agreed, love to see bubba plow the pos. Even the Media took it easy on father and son, story got zero coverage

Where does R. Wilson go now? Pitt...Giants...Falcons..elsewhere??

I like McConkey also, don’t think he’ll go first round but could make a team very happy. I’m rooting for him. The db from Toledo had an excellent showing. Might be a first round pick. Also made a great impression in the senior bowl I believe.

Good question on Russ. Have no idea where he goes. I do think Fields will leave Chicago. He’s from Georgia so it makes sense.

Cage

Just a follow up with an article detailing this who fucked up situation. I truly feel for the families affected by this piece of trash! The privilege and entitlement just blows my mind.

Cage

Just a follow up with an article detailing this who fucked up situation. I truly feel for the families affected by this piece of trash! The privilege and entitlement just blows my mind.

Cage
Yup apparently the governor let this animal out. Would be ironic if Reid or the guy who let him out were driving and got plowed by a semi. What a tragedy that would be...not.

I'm sure he will claim it was in protein powder he bought off the shelf somewhere lol

I'm sure he will claim it was in protein powder he bought off the shelf somewhere lol
Lol that's their usual excuse. Hell if it's not optimum nutrition the brand I trust....I usually am just hoping supplement companies put a decent dose of high quality protein in there...let alone AAS. He'd have a tough time convincing mlb that an oral supplement had eq.

What’s the take in the Steelers QB room? Have they named a preliminary no 1

I hope my Cards bounce back this year. First last place finish in a long time last year. A good time to be a Dodger fan.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws