mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Spouse using steroid use against me when convenient....

just out of curiosity how would one hide such things? lol

I am way too open about all my weird shit, the way I see it it is me and if I want someone to know me they are gona have to take the good with the bad.

I like to get all the bad or controversial things out of the way first! lol

yes I have had it hurt me and used against me in the face of le, but....
what do you do?

no way to really hide regular sup n drug use....

hard enough to deal with me being me, hiding some me shit with a person I want to spend time with sounds much worse.

not suggesting its bad advice as I do not think it is, just curious...

;)
So you are admittedly "way too open about all my weird shit" and your question is "what do you do?"

The answer? Stop being way too open about all your weird shit. If it's hard for you to deal with you being you then that's an entirely different problem that needs addressed separately. It may sound like having personal things "is much worse" but losing your child because your wife told a judge that you were actively using and dealing steroids is better?

Now I'm curious...

Women love being told they're wrong? LOL! I hope this was sarcasm because I have seen many women get so mad they just walk out. They know when they're being deadbeats. Having a professional tell them will just make the woman take it out on him.

OTH

oh it was definitely sarcasm lol..

there really is no right answer or solution when the woman is being unreasonable.. better strap in and get ready for a wild ride..

or, just take the smart route, and don't get married.

Sounds like my x wife... Whatta bitch she was. Making someone else miserable now thankfully
Good luck man

THanks brothers for responses....
UPDATE- My wife and I are doing amazing. I did much inner reflection/meditation to confirm that I truly was not acting outside of my normal self and after a couple of days of evaluating I decided it was time to have a talk. We sat down for a good two hours and just talked it out. Given it has not been a long period of time since our talk and things are inevitable to always be changing, I do feel it was extremely beneficial and needed.
In the end she recognized that bodybuilding is what I have been doing for 10 years now and I have every desire to do so until I am no longer able. She understands that my bodybuilding career is beneficial and a part of our long term career/business goals. That my steroid use and my spirituality are not hindered together. On an amazing side note I even went out for about 5 hours yesterday to just take care of myself and she was supportive throughout... what a relief it was to get out!
I totally understand the perspective of not telling anyone and this rule applies outside my home.

oh it was definitely sarcasm lol..

there really is no right answer or solution when the woman is being unreasonable.. better strap in and get ready for a wild ride..

or, just take the smart route, and don't get married.
As a 30 year old man this seems to be the best option these days. I am fucken terrified of getting married.

So you are admittedly "way too open about all my weird shit" and your question is "what do you do?"

The answer? Stop being way too open about all your weird shit. If it's hard for you to deal with you being you then that's an entirely different problem that needs addressed separately. It may sound like having personal things "is much worse" but losing your child because your wife told a judge that you were actively using and dealing steroids is better?

Now I'm curious...

well, none of these situations really apply to me, just that I am way to open about weird shit.

i have chosen not to have children for many reasons, things like the above are some...:lightbulb:

i have chosen not to have children for many reasons, things like the above are some...:lightbulb:
I think that's a wise decision. :lightbulb:

As a 30 year old man this seems to be the best option these days. I am fucken terrified of getting married.

Hell, I wouldn't recommend any dude get married or seriously tied down until AT LEAST 40 years old.

My girl does the same thing......... when I'm on tren and it's very warrented. But as for test only, it actually calms me down. I just want to sleep. And bang. Start doing tren so she can see some real sides then when you come off that she'll think you're an angel. If your relationship survives the tren.

My spouse and I rarely rarely argue. Typically over the last 4 years I would say we might have a pointless argument once a month, but I have been back on cycle for 5 weeks (small test p cycle) and anytime it is convenient she brings it up and blames steroid use.
I am a full time student and veteran, I pay all bills for my wife and 2 kids, and for the last 3 months I have been doing 90% of the cooking/c;eaning (she recently began cleaning again). I workout only at night once everyone goes to bed to not interfere with their day and until a month ago I worked 3-8am 7 days a week to be there as much as possible. My wife does not work or go to school right now, but we do have a 2 month old baby and I believe it is more post par tum.
I have zero hobbies, i do not go out, i do not drink, I have been out in public once in 5 years to see some iraq battle buddies recently. I went out for 2 1/2 hours and came home at 930. She was pissed and told me I am selfish and unbelievable. She made me feel terrible for what was a very beneficial experience for closure to my Iraq issues.
This morning she was telling me that we were arguing and I was just standing there thinking, wtf... I am happy as hell. Ive been up for an hour cooking the family breakfast and she just woke up mad at me. She again informed me that the steroids have changed me.
I am a very calm and gentle person and I have no doubt that I am a good person. I think at most on steroids I may sigh out of frustration more, but that is all I have noticed.
anyone can chime in on this? have similar issues? advice?

bro your spouse to me sounds like she is not happy at all about your gear usage, I bet all arguments is her way of trying to get you off , to her its drugs just like herion ,bro little advice, DONT TELL YOUR SPOUSE ABOUT GEAR, I know, I know, we love each other and always tell each other everything, bro it cant come back to haunt you , these are illegal, so keep it private, bro trust me on this, what she don't know wont hurt her, imagine if god forbid theres a divorce, what would she do then, it could get ugly and btw, she cant help out around the house and she is at home all day, that would piss me off to no end and we would have a long talk

Last edited:
just out of curiosity how would one hide such things? lol

I am way too open about all my weird shit, the way I see it it is me and if I want someone to know me they are gona have to take the good with the bad.

I like to get all the bad or controversial things out of the way first! lol

yes I have had it hurt me and used against me in the face of le, but....
what do you do?

no way to really hide regular sup n drug use....

hard enough to deal with me being me, hiding some me shit with a person I want to spend time with sounds much worse.

not suggesting its bad advice as I do not think it is, just curious...

;)

oh my friend your not looking at the big picture, yes its beautiful you want to share everything with the women you love and I guess my brain just thinks different, 50% of all marriages end in divorce ,maybe you guys are the lucky ones, but if not, hell have no fury, divorce gets messy and she will use any ammo she can get to come out on top ,trust me ,unless your somewhere where gear is legal, then hey share at will, if not keep it quiet

oh my friend your not looking at the big picture, yes its beautiful you want to share everything with the women you love and I guess my brain just thinks different, 50% of all marriages end in the man getting absolutely and irrevocably FUCKED beyond all recognition by the gynocentric divorce/family court system, maybe you guys are the lucky ones, but if not, hell have no fury, divorce gets messy and she will use any ammo she can get to come out on top ,trust me ,unless your somewhere where gear is legal, then hey share at will, if not keep it quiet

erm.. fixed.

That is an absolute shame. Your file is privileged and absent of a compelling reason, should have been honored by the court. Notes are also not written for custody evals which lends them to being taken out of context.

With re: to the primary issue in this thread, as the cliche goes, its never about leaving the toilet seat up. Furthermore, your wife should be your best friend, not someone you need to hide things from. I know - easier said than done!
How many of you jerk it in front of your wife? Do you share that with her? What all your business dealings? Do you tell her about your shits? We "hide" things all the time. It's a personal matter. She doesn't show you her bloody tampons. Does she talk about her breast tenderness everyday? Where is she at on her birth control.

I don't know why it's so hard for you guys to wrap your head around this. It's a personal thing. Keep yourself to yourself is not hiding. It's a choice you make.

How many of you jerk it in front of your wife? Do you share that with her? What all your business dealings? Do you tell her about your shits? We "hide" things all the time. It's a personal matter. She doesn't show you her bloody tampons. Does she talk about her breast tenderness everyday? Where is she at on her birth control.

I don't know why it's so hard for you guys to wrap your head around this. It's a personal thing. Keep yourself to yourself is not hiding. It's a choice you make.

amen bro ,words of wisdom fellas ,words of wisdom

There are guys on here that spend $1,000's on gear. I guess if your wife failed to tell you she spent $10,000 on a shopping spree, you would be fine with that because it was a "choice" and something she merely kept to herself but was not hiding. Some folks have gear delivered to their homes. Should their wife sign for the package? I will refrain from mentioning that PED use also can have health related consequences.

Intentionally keeping something to yourself is by definition, hiding it. Generally speaking virtually all behavior is a choice. This happens to also be a choice that can impact others. I was lucky enough to meet my wife while we were both on residency. She has an in-depth understanding of AAS and the like. If she didn't, I would seek to educate her on the topic, not hide it. Honesty and education can go along way. Hiding something, or what most would call lying by omission, breeds distrust and concern.

No need to jerk it in front of my wife b/c I can tell her I need a BJ. And if I take a nasty shit, I give her fair warning to use another bathroom. You don't? If your wife's period was late, she wouldn't tell you? And my wife does not have breast tenderness everyday. BTW, do you still blame the dog when you fart?

This is what works for me in my relationship. We are supportive of each other and she knows that I have a mother.
No. Keeping something to yourself for the sake of personal protection is not lying. It is simply survival. If you are using family money for AAS, then in my opinion, that's pretty pathetic. You must work to distance your usage of PED's from your family as much as possible and ensure that you are under a doctor's care in order for it to NOT have an impact on your family should something go wrong. It is important to make your usage as separate as possible, as I said, directly in order for it to NOT have an impact on your family.

Many people here are just dopers and they take everyone down with them and their misuse as a result. Don't attempt to twist my words around into a moral debate because you will lose. What does it say of a person when he/she drags their own family down for the sake of their damn illegal steroid dope use? What does it say of anyone abusing AAS or other ped's in the first place?

Lying by omission. Give me a fucking break. "This is what works for me in my relationship". Fuck off.

THanks brothers for responses....
UPDATE- My wife and I are doing amazing. I did much inner reflection/meditation to confirm that I truly was not acting outside of my normal self and after a couple of days of evaluating I decided it was time to have a talk. We sat down for a good two hours and just talked it out. Given it has not been a long period of time since our talk and things are inevitable to always be changing, I do feel it was extremely beneficial and needed.
In the end she recognized that bodybuilding is what I have been doing for 10 years now and I have every desire to do so until I am no longer able. She understands that my bodybuilding career is beneficial and a part of our long term career/business goals. That my steroid use and my spirituality are not hindered together. On an amazing side note I even went out for about 5 hours yesterday to just take care of myself and she was supportive throughout... what a relief it was to get out!
I totally understand the perspective of not telling anyone and this rule applies outside my home.
Glad it worked out for you. A good open conversation can be very beneficial.

I have mixed feelings about telling the wife you are on steroids.

Marriage and living under the same roof means she could have consequences for your drug use.

On the other hand as a divorced dad I lived through the drama OuchThatHurts is talking about. When I married my ex wife I was selling drugs. So this was pre-911 days pre-UGL days when you could get shit over the border fairly easy. Anyways fast forwards in life and I have three kids and keeping it clean. The wife and I aren't getting along and the separation comes. She wants full custody or she is going to the courts to explain how I'm a big drug dealer and the kids aren't safe with me. Calls the cops to get a false assault accusation so it looks like I'm a steroid raging lunatic. Nothing sticks but its an expensive little time of my life.

With that said, back to the original post, if your wife just had a baby its pretty reasonable her moods are going to be all over the place. Five years later if she is still unreasonable check out a site called shrinkformen.com.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator45
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131