mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Strange mental condition/ anyone have any ideas?

This could one of many things. I think one of the above will be correct though. You know what to do... get to your doctor asap. My first thought was anxiety/stress. I have experienced this many times... walking around a bit (or very) dazed. I am actually experiencing this now and would guess it is stress related. Although I have had severe ear issues so the inner ear comment (vertigo) is worth looking into (get your ears checked out). The last 3 days I have woke up completely deaf due to ringing in my ears. I literally can't hear my gf talk to me for about an hour. This started when I added HGH. It could be a coincidence but different drugs can have a strange effect on everyone. I hope you start feeling better soon.

As usual, the guys here are laying down good stuff.

My first thought was stress, as well. At my previous job (and while starting my current job) I had these same symptoms, and my BP would stay at 150/100+, even after working hours (eeeeek!) Alcohol would make it go away quickly, so that was what made me realize that it was anxiety (not a recommended solution, of course!)

Apnea can do this, as well. My dad snores and wakes up all the time during the night, and he complains about this same feeling during the day and can't stay awake if he's in the chair watching TV or in the car passenger seat.

I can't really speak for gear but if it spikes your BP then this can provoke these same symptoms.

Sorry you feel like that man, I've had similar experiences also. Long periods of time where I feel like I'm there...but I'm in a daze and oblivious to everything. I think it's a lot to do with stress like others have mentioned. Trying to improve your quality of sleep has helped me. I too made several trips to my doctor only to find nothing. It eventually went away, but hard to tell.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

If its stress, take phosphotidalserine, to decrease cortisol levels. 10 mg dbol in the am also works. See am/pm cortisol levels. Ginsing and Ashwanda are noce herbs too.

Could be subacute combined sclerosis or B-12 abnormaility from liver. Look at enzymes and increased MCV.

Def get the bloodwork. Might be sugar-related.

I know it sounds like a stupid question but does coffee help?

Def get the bloodwork. Might be sugar-related.

I know it sounds like a stupid question but does coffee help?

It does seem to help a bit. I usually bring a couple diet-mountain dews to work also to try and help me keep focus.

I have never had blood work done and have basically been on for 4 years, can someone let me know what exact "panels" to ask the doctor to do. I know the hormone panel but dont know much about others.

I don't know if you have Vertigo but I've had it for ages. More so now that I am dieting. I get up off the couch and have to lean against the wall or counter for a few seconds until I clear my head. I've also had very good albeit low blood pressure which maybe is another reason. I'm always 110 over 70 even on fat burners.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

It does seem to help a bit. I usually bring a couple diet-mountain dews to work also to try and help me keep focus.

I have never had blood work done and have basically been on for 4 years, can someone let me know what exact "panels" to ask the doctor to do. I know the hormone panel but dont know much about others.

I'd do CBC, BMP, and glucose tolerance test. Let me know how it goes. I get a little foggy and dizzy in the AM quite a bit. I notice it's worse oddly if I eat carbs right before bed. It usually goes away by 10 or 11AM. I'd hate to have it all day. Coffee kills it for me - makes me think it's sugar related.

Did an hour long HIIT cardio session today and somewhere in there I finaly broke thorugh the fog. This is the first time i've been clear headed and able to focus my mental abilities since about October or so last year.

What an awesome feeling, you never really appreciate the ability to mentaly focus untill you can't anymore.

Still not sure what caused it, my financial situation isn't very good at the moment so I haven't gotten blood work done but whatever caused it I hope it's gone for good.

I would recommend you have your eye's checked. High occular fluid pressure could cause these symptoms. I saw a long term prednisone use cause it once

this happened to me 3 years ago for about 8 months. the symptom is called brain fog. doctors had no clue what i was saying to them about it.i thoght it could have been post accute withdrawal syndrome from quitting alcohol cold turekey. what i did though was keep my mind busy with cross words, jigsaw puzzles, word search, sudoku and i took a lot of vitamins for the brain like fish oil. it was scary but i found someone going through same thing at same time and we talked and that helped the most

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator45
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws