over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Taking time off GH

That would require the ability to admit that you’re wrong instead doubling down 🤷🏻
My RHR on 5iu of GH is in the mid 90's. Do you think it is healthy to have a elevated heart rate to that extent for years upon years? I am not doubling down I am asking as I posted above but you may have missed it

My RHR on 5iu of GH is in the mid 90's. Do you think it is healthy to have a elevated heart rate to that extent for years upon years? I am not doubling down I am asking as I posted above but you may have missed it
There’s a chance that it’s not if it’s over 100. There’s other factors besides simply mid 90s rhr.

I can say for myself that it doesn't feel good, I feel off.
What's your rhr before 5iu's? Does your diet change when you go on? I stupidly jacked mine to the moon recently, along with bp, mostly from what I think was left ventricular hypertrophy because they're still high now only on 3iu and 175mg. Never again will I be doing 5 mile runs while on 30iu and 1200mgs of tren, or be running at all on heavy doses. Also done with tren unless I can get my hands on some recombinant IGF-1, but even then I'll only do 350mg. I had gotten up 2 grams a week of tren enanthate, it was fucking horrible, only sleeping in 1 hour segments.

I was surprised with a clean enough diet my liver enzymes and cholesterol didn't get too out of whack even while using full doses of anadrol amd superdrol at the same time with the tren, and then I stopped all that and went high testosterone and switched from telmisartan to atenolol, months later and 2 weeks after going back to HRT my liver enzymes were by far the worst I've ever seen from 100mg of atenolol per day

I just thought it was interesting that a bp med alone was fucking up my liver when 2 grams of tren, 20mg of superdrol and 100mg of anadrol had enzymes at non-damaging levels.

I was surprised with a clean enough diet my liver enzymes and cholesterol didn't get too out of whack even while using full doses of anadrol amd superdrol at the same time with the tren, and then I stopped all that and went high testosterone and switched from telmisartan to atenolol, months later and 2 weeks after going back to HRT my liver enzymes were by far the worst I've ever seen from 100mg of atenolol per day

I just thought it was interesting that a bp med alone was fucking up my liver when 2 grams of tren, 20mg of superdrol and 100mg of anadrol had enzymes at non-damaging levels.
Liver toxicity of most steroids is greatly exaggerated and idiots who don't know how to research keep alive the idea that they're the worst thing in bodybuilding.

Been off gh for a month

Feel like ass
I took off for a good several months..... was just tired of pinning every day..... Trust, you really notice the difference when you get OFF it....

My RHR on 5iu of GH is in the mid 90's. Do you think it is healthy to have an elevated heart rate to that extent for years upon years? I am not doubling down I am asking as I posted above but you may have missed it
So dropping GH brings you down to a healthy RHR? 90 is pretty fucked for RHR.

Ill say what i do

This is just me

I go on gh for 3 month
Then go off for 6 weeks and add tren

The 6 weeks of tren does wonders to me and feels like resensitizing my insulin sensitivity

Just how it feels , i go by feel in this game and results

Ill say what i do

This is just me

I go on gh for 3 month
Then go off for 6 weeks and add tren

The 6 weeks of tren does wonders to me and feels like resensitizing my insulin sensitivity

Just how it feels , i go by feel in this game and results
I’m going to try that.

to all the GH users on here. Are you guys not worried about growths? Cancer?
None of us are worried about it because there's no causal link between GH and cancer. We haven't even seen a correlation. This is another topic we've beaten to death here.

Bodybuildes have used GH for 40 years - if it caused cancer we'd have legions of bodybuilders with cancer.

Further, GH has associated binding proteins that prevent unchecked growth. IGF1 doesn't which is why it's consiered more risky.

Remember, most people who actually get cancer have LOWER GH levels (seniors and those older than 45). It's not as simple as GH = cancer. Same with breast cancer in women (Average age of breast cancer is after menopause, so estradiol levels are very low)

Do i not worry a lot no. Do i take notice yes. I have seen many studies that point to HGH causing more cancer. But they are not huge studies or with big groups. But the studies on healthy adults doing HGH is about zero it seems. And how it affects bodybuilders long term is just as big of a guess. I was looking that up earlier his week. And most data seems to point to animals that have the highest GH have shorter life spans. But i do not lift big weights or bookbuild to live a long time as nothing points to that happening from those things. There is no data tracking how when or from what bodybuilders die of. Anything reported is just a guess and people tend to guess with their emotions to support what they want. I do what i do and take my chances.

Do i not worry a lot no. Do i take notice yes. I have seen many studies that point to HGH causing more cancer. But they are not huge studies or with big groups. But the studies on healthy adults doing HGH is about zero it seems. And how it affects bodybuilders long term is just as big of a guess. I was looking that up earlier his week. And most data seems to point to animals that have the highest GH have shorter life spans. But i do not lift big weights or bookbuild to live a long time as nothing points to that happening from those things. There is no data tracking how when or from what bodybuilders die of. Anything reported is just a guess and people tend to guess with their emotions to support what they want. I do what i do and take my chances.
Having low HGH/IGF-1 levels has it's own set of negative health outcomes (Decrease in body composition ; less muscle/more fat, memory, libido, energy, well-being, bone mass, decreased immune function, decreased cardiovascular health and many more)

Having low HGH/IGF-1 levels has it's own set of negative health outcomes (Decrease in body composition ; less muscle/more fat, memory, libido, energy, well-being, bone mass, decreased immune function, decreased cardiovascular health and many more)
Yes it does. Just depends on if one looks long term or short term as their goal. If longevity is the goal then HGH may not be the best choice. If being a better me for a shorter time is worth it to me then that may be what i should do. We all make our choices. I just try to get the best data i can to make my decisions. We all have our own comfort zones.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Skunk101
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws