over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tesofensine Vs. Tirzepatide

Man 100lbs is awesome, how long did that take you? Mind sharing what you were at and what weight you're trying to get down to? I did not see the highlighted part in your post but mysteriously it popped up when I quoted you?? Also for how long have you been stagnant and does that coincide with anything new you are taking, like medication or the upping test and growth? Also age? If you're nailing your diet and staying consistent at the gym I don't see why or how Tirz could benefit you. Also do you get bloodwork done and had your hormones checked by chance?
It took me 6 months on Sema to lose it. I was 359, I'm 5'9" and 48. I am now 252. I want to get under 200. But really my goal is to build some muscle, so I am open on the goal.
I was stagnant for 3 months, and switched to Tirz and was stagnant for another 3. No new meds. I do have bloodwork and my test is around 700. My ALT and AST were high, but I think it was just because I have been training hard.

100lbs in six months is crazy you must be killing it! Congrats man that is awesome I don't think I have ever even heard of someone losing that much that quick! Do you currently take any thyroid medication or know what your TSH/T3/T4 levels are on recent bloodwork? Do you cheat on your diet at all? If so how many cheat meals do you have? Are you getting stronger? Do you drink Alcohol? Take any stimulants? What is your resting heart rate? Does a Dr. prescribe you 250mgs test a week or do you manage it on your own? The 700 test score is on 250mgs a week?

If your sticking to your diet i would personally just take the Sema unless you get unmanageable sides from it. Switching to Tirz from Sema is pointless if you don't have sides from Sema and are sticking to your diet. They do make a product called Retatrutide that actually has metabolic enhancers and is more expensive than Tirz but not much and it really is dose dependent. Like Retat is typically started at .5mgs per week and one can Max out at 12mg, Tirz can go up to 15mgs/wk to get the desired effect.

From https://www.genemedics.com/retatrutide

Retatrutide weight loss drug is more effective than other weight loss medications. It exerts its therapeutic effects through three important mechanisms:
  • Gastric inhibitory polypeptide receptor (GIPR) agonist: As a GIP receptor agonist, retatrutide enhances appetite suppression and prevents fat accumulation, resulting in decreased energy intake and increased energy expenditure.
  • Glucagon-like peptide 1 receptor (GLP-1R) agonist: Retatrutide reduces body weight by improving blood sugar levels via enhanced insulin release from the pancreas and reduced release of glucagon (a hormone that increases blood sugar).
  • Glucagon receptor (GR) agonist: Retatrutide decreases glucagon release to improve blood sugar levels, decrease food intake, and increase energy expenditure which ultimately results in weight loss

100lbs in six months is crazy you must be killing it! Congrats man that is awesome I don't think I have ever even heard of someone losing that much that quick! Do you currently take any thyroid medication or know what your TSH/T3/T4 levels are on recent bloodwork? Do you cheat on your diet at all? If so how many cheat meals do you have? Are you getting stronger? Do you drink Alcohol? Take any stimulants? What is your resting heart rate? Does a Dr. prescribe you 250mgs test a week or do you manage it on your own? The 700 test score is on 250mgs a week?

If your sticking to your diet i would personally just take the Sema unless you get unmanageable sides from it. Switching to Tirz from Sema is pointless if you don't have sides from Sema and are sticking to your diet. They do make a product called Retatrutide that actually has metabolic enhancers and is more expensive than Tirz but not much and it really is dose dependent. Like Retat is typically started at .5mgs per week and one can Max out at 12mg, Tirz can go up to 15mgs/wk to get the desired effect.

From https://www.genemedics.com/retatrutide

Retatrutide weight loss drug is more effective than other weight loss medications. It exerts its therapeutic effects through three important mechanisms:
  • Gastric inhibitory polypeptide receptor (GIPR) agonist: As a GIP receptor agonist, retatrutide enhances appetite suppression and prevents fat accumulation, resulting in decreased energy intake and increased energy expenditure.
  • Glucagon-like peptide 1 receptor (GLP-1R) agonist: Retatrutide reduces body weight by improving blood sugar levels via enhanced insulin release from the pancreas and reduced release of glucagon (a hormone that increases blood sugar).
  • Glucagon receptor (GR) agonist: Retatrutide decreases glucagon release to improve blood sugar levels, decrease food intake, and increase energy expenditure which ultimately results in weight loss
I am extremely motivated and stuck with it. I lost almost all of it on Sema. Now that I have lost a great deal of weight, I feel like I want to be active and built a small gym in my house (extra room). Stationary bike, dumbbell pairs of 10lbs, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40. I was recommended in here to watch John Meadows dumbbell only workouts and have incorporated them into the mix.

No thyroid meds, I don't know what TSH/T3/T4 is. No cheating meals. I am most definitely getting stronger. I am able to lift things I couldn't before, or would strain to lift. I was recommended to take AA Super Shredder, and take 15 units about 30 mins before my weights workout. Rare alcohol. Coffee/espresso in the morning with nothing in it. Dr is prescribing the 250 test a week. We just increased it because I told him I was feeling down. He said my PSA is fine and as long as my BP is okay, he has no problem prescribing it.

I have also noticed taking the 3 iu of HGH (not pharm grade)a day (at night before bed) has helped with skin elasticity. With the 100lbs loss, there is some excess skin. This is why I initially switched to weights to avoid surgery by building up the muscle. But I am loving the weights now. I've almost exceeded the dumbbells I have. I am doing 3 reps each exercise and eat set going up by 5lbs. then the following week starting at the middle weight from the prior week. So one week I would do (lbs) 15, 20, 25. Next week do 20, 25, 30. Have not had any issues with this, so I am definitely getting stronger.

I am extremely motivated and stuck with it. I lost almost all of it on Sema. Now that I have lost a great deal of weight, I feel like I want to be active and built a small gym in my house (extra room). Stationary bike, dumbbell pairs of 10lbs, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40. I was recommended in here to watch John Meadows dumbbell only workouts and have incorporated them into the mix.

No thyroid meds, I don't know what TSH/T3/T4 is. No cheating meals. I am most definitely getting stronger. I am able to lift things I couldn't before, or would strain to lift. I was recommended to take AA Super Shredder, and take 15 units about 30 mins before my weights workout. Rare alcohol. Coffee/espresso in the morning with nothing in it. Dr is prescribing the 250 test a week. We just increased it because I told him I was feeling down. He said my PSA is fine and as long as my BP is okay, he has no problem prescribing it.

I have also noticed taking the 3 iu of HGH (not pharm grade)a day (at night before bed) has helped with skin elasticity. With the 100lbs loss, there is some excess skin. This is why I initially switched to weights to avoid surgery by building up the muscle. But I am loving the weights now. I've almost exceeded the dumbbells I have. I am doing 3 reps each exercise and eat set going up by 5lbs. then the following week starting at the middle weight from the prior week. So one week I would do (lbs) 15, 20, 25. Next week do 20, 25, 30. Have not had any issues with this, so I am definitely getting stronger.
Ok I have two brothers that have your same story they lose weight up to a point and then get stuck for awhile and usually start eating again thus gaining back the weight. I'd probably stay on Tirz as It has been shown to decrease insulin resistance where monjuro is just suspected to help. If you can afford it, it actually would be better. Oaempic/sema acts on one glp receptor Tirzepatide acts on two and retatrutide acts on three which i listed in a previous post. Retatrutide in theory would be the best of them all but I have only seen one person on here talk about it and it was positive. My little bro takes it as well and has actually taken sema, tirz, and retat all at different times. He likes retat the best and it has been noticable. He takes 7.5 mgs of retat himself. Personally I think your gaining muscle and are probably losing fat but really not at a significant rate so what happened six months ago? I think its possibly 1 of 5 or possibly 5 of 5 things things.

1. Insulin resistance... Kinda maybe but your still gaining muscle and you really didn't see an increase in weight loss when you switched to Tirz so. While I think your risk of this is high I don't think this is your main culprit personally. If money isn't an issue I would switch to retat if your resting heart rate isn't too hi.....what is too high ask six different people who all will think theirs is ideal. So maybe just get a kit and try it out. If money is an issue just stay on sema it works great for you. There is bloodwork to come so I'd make sure you get you a1c checked to make sure your not diabetic. This topic is huge I would read up on this.

2. Estrogen is too high. Your taking 250mgs a week which could be causing your body to convert some too estrogen. The higher your test the more likely this is to happen. Ask your dr to check you estrogen or E2 levels, could affect mood

3 TSH/T3/T4 are your thyroid hormones. To little or hypothyroidism can prevent weight loss and affect mood. Again need it checked in bloodwork I had to initially ask my Dr to check this. I am personally going to be prescribed this at some point in my life so they check it all the time now.

4 You need to do more. You have energy now and want to get out and about so do that. Take some walks or do more cardio. Join a gym so you have more variety of workouts and cardio equipment. Take up kick boxing or boxing or some sort of Martial Art you think you might enjoy. Join a hardcore one though just ask how long it takes to get your black belt and if they give you a solid 2 or 4 years that's not a hardcore one that's a belt school. Join there and you'll rule the day you take out that bitch in the 3rd grade...lol ok

5. Diet I would make sure your estrogen and thyroid is ok first and do more. Plus I'd go keto or a carb cycling diet than the one you currently have

I didn't go into too much detail with this as you seem like a smart guy and really need to just figure this stuff out. Of course some guys don't get bloodwork and just add in thyroid and some ariimiidex. Personally I'd get bloodwork.....really only becuase.my drs want it. Also I am by no means an expert at this shit.

I did not mean to imply that you are just gaining back weight but I think it came across that way so please excuse me. You stick to it...they dont

Ok I have two brothers that have your same story they lose weight up to a point and then get stuck for awhile and usually start eating again thus gaining back the weight. I'd probably stay on Tirz as It has been shown to decrease insulin resistance where monjuro is just suspected to help. If you can afford it, it actually would be better. Oaempic/sema acts on one glp receptor Tirzepatide acts on two and retatrutide acts on three which i listed in a previous post. Retatrutide in theory would be the best of them all but I have only seen one person on here talk about it and it was positive. My little bro takes it as well and has actually taken sema, tirz, and retat all at different times. He likes retat the best and it has been noticable. He takes 7.5 mgs of retat himself. Personally I think your gaining muscle and are probably losing fat but really not at a significant rate so what happened six months ago? I think its possibly 1 of 5 or possibly 5 of 5 things things.

1. Insulin resistance... Kinda maybe but your still gaining muscle and you really didn't see an increase in weight loss when you switched to Tirz so. While I think your risk of this is high I don't think this is your main culprit personally. If money isn't an issue I would switch to retat if your resting heart rate isn't too hi.....what is too high ask six different people who all will think theirs is ideal. So maybe just get a kit and try it out. If money is an issue just stay on sema it works great for you. There is bloodwork to come so I'd make sure you get you a1c checked to make sure your not diabetic. This topic is huge I would read up on this.

2. Estrogen is too high. Your taking 250mgs a week which could be causing your body to convert some too estrogen. The higher your test the more likely this is to happen. Ask your dr to check you estrogen or E2 levels, could affect mood

3 TSH/T3/T4 are your thyroid hormones. To little or hypothyroidism can prevent weight loss and affect mood. Again need it checked in bloodwork I had to initially ask my Dr to check this. I am personally going to be prescribed this at some point in my life so they check it all the time now.

4 You need to do more. You have energy now and want to get out and about so do that. Take some walks or do more cardio. Join a gym so you have more variety of workouts and cardio equipment. Take up kick boxing or boxing or some sort of Martial Art you think you might enjoy. Join a hardcore one though just ask how long it takes to get your black belt and if they give you a solid 2 or 4 years that's not a hardcore one that's a belt school. Join there and you'll rule the day you take out that bitch in the 3rd grade...lol ok

5. Diet I would make sure your estrogen and thyroid is ok first and do more. Plus I'd go keto or a carb cycling diet than the one you currently have

I didn't go into too much detail with this as you seem like a smart guy and really need to just figure this stuff out. Of course some guys don't get bloodwork and just add in thyroid and some ariimiidex. Personally I'd get bloodwork.....really only becuase.my drs want it. Also I am by no means an expert at this shit.
this is some great info stackdizzy, and I appreciate it! I can throw in some more info that I forgot to mention before.

Insulin-I check my blood sugars a couple of times a week. Always a steady 94-96. No diabetes in my family at all. Especially on Sema or Tirz. Even checked it about 30 mins after I ate and it only went up to about 140, and two hours later back to 95.

Estrogen-part of my TRT is getting my estrogen levels checked. Last time it was on the higher side at 42. The TRT doc put me on arimidex, 1mg twice a week. Next round of testing we should see where it comes in. Hopefully lower.

I will ask my doctor about thyroid levels and getting those tested. It has been a while. My dad was on thyroid meds.

Been looking for reasonably priced Reta, but it is tough to get. I would do it if it would help. Suggestions where to go?

Resting heart rate is coming down after being around 105 when I was heavy. Its around 92 now. Just going to take more exercise and losing more. I just did a work out and my heart rate got up to about 155-160. BP is 105/55. Just took it.

I live in a pretty rural area so the choices of gyms include the Y, and a small gym about a 15 min drive away. Since I don't want to be surrounded by a bunch of kids, I have been looking at the other gym and will likely join it sooner rather than later. I've spoken to the owner and he describes it as a serious gym that does olympic lifting, bodybuilding, weightlifting, crossfit and strongman. He said that he personally has done all of them. Sounded like a good place to get started. The hours of the gym are from 5 am to 9pm (I think it is just him who runs it), and I work until 8pm. I usually work out in the evening after work in my home gym. I am working at getting my carcass out of bed earlier and doing my workouts in the morning so I can fit into the gym schedule.

I think it is just a matter of my finding what works for me. Trying different things until I find the key. But man, I love working with the weights. I'm finding that on my off-weight days I want to do more...like do weights everyday. I think I caught the bug.

this is some great info stackdizzy, and I appreciate it! I can throw in some more info that I forgot to mention before.

Insulin-I check my blood sugars a couple of times a week. Always a steady 94-96. No diabetes in my family at all. Especially on Sema or Tirz. Even checked it about 30 mins after I ate and it only went up to about 140, and two hours later back to 95.

Estrogen-part of my TRT is getting my estrogen levels checked. Last time it was on the higher side at 42. The TRT doc put me on arimidex, 1mg twice a week. Next round of testing we should see where it comes in. Hopefully lower.

I will ask my doctor about thyroid levels and getting those tested. It has been a while. My dad was on thyroid meds.

Been looking for reasonably priced Reta, but it is tough to get. I would do it if it would help. Suggestions where to go?

Resting heart rate is coming down after being around 105 when I was heavy. Its around 92 now. Just going to take more exercise and losing more. I just did a work out and my heart rate got up to about 155-160. BP is 105/55. Just took it.

I live in a pretty rural area so the choices of gyms include the Y, and a small gym about a 15 min drive away. Since I don't want to be surrounded by a bunch of kids, I have been looking at the other gym and will likely join it sooner rather than later. I've spoken to the owner and he describes it as a serious gym that does olympic lifting, bodybuilding, weightlifting, crossfit and strongman. He said that he personally has done all of them. Sounded like a good place to get started. The hours of the gym are from 5 am to 9pm (I think it is just him who runs it), and I work until 8pm. I usually work out in the evening after work in my home gym. I am working at getting my carcass out of bed earlier and doing my workouts in the morning so I can fit into the gym schedule.

I think it is just a matter of my finding what works for me. Trying different things until I find the key. But man, I love working with the weights. I'm finding that on my off-weight days I want to do more...like do weights everyday. I think I caught the bug.
Dude you really are on top of shit and that is great! I was going to ask if you measured your blood glucose or that you start doing it but didn't want to throw too much at you too soon.

So really you just have to get your thyroid checked and stay on top of estrogen. How soon can you get that done? I know you can get your bloods done at places where you pay out of pocket but they have to collect your blood somewhere and if you're in a rural area it might be a drive, might not. Just to let you know if your Dr won't do them from you until a far away date. I personally don't know anything about the out of pocket testing or what company to use, I get all my bloods at the dr.

Diet I really would really look into a carb cycling or just a keto diet, Yes you still need to watch calories. Its possible you just need less calories as your BMR has changed because there is less you. If your thyroid is fucked then I wonder if it would do anything besides slow down your metabolism. So "Caveat Emptor" Personally I don't know if taking out some would be the best option for you until you get your thyroid and estrogen ironed out. You also don't want too little estrogen.

I also text my bro today to get his latest opinion on Retatrutide and he is still saying its the best. He did say he feels it wears off faster so he is currently taking 3mgs twice a week.

As far as a source you have to have 50 posts to access the sponsor section. Those are really the rules around here and I don't feel that it is my call to over-ride them. When you get 50 posts I will point you in a direction though for sure. Your thyroid really needs worked out before you start taking anything that just band aids the problem. If it is a problem.

Please keep us posted on what is going on with you!! Or shoot me a pm anytime.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Ebacha
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131