over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test and EQ cycle

I started noticing increases in appetite and vascularity after about 3 weeks on EQ. I'm taking 400 mg now. No anxiety from it either, it's been a very pleasant surprise. I took it a long time ago and didn't get much out of it, but now I think that it was fake (or it was just test)
How much Test are you taking with 400mg EQ?

If EQ is in the mix then I’d run it 20 weeks minimum. That’s just my two cents… Personally I don’t really notice anything from EQ unless I use over 1g.

You’re relatively new to AAS still, what are your goals? To maintain what you have and refine your physique? Or are you wanting to pack on more mass?

Cage
I would like to add a little more mass while refining my physique.

I do like what Buck suggested
Bold EQ for a shorter cycle. A shorter cycle to me would be 16 to 20 weeks.
I love EQ, I can't do Deca at all,
EQ is my go to. I would never consider starting EQ on acycle under the 20 week mark.
In all my cycles, I've never been over 600 mg. Of EQ. At 600 mg. I gain like mad.
Let us know what you do or how you make out.

How much Test are you taking with 400mg EQ?
I was taking 300 test, but I just got bloodwork back and my estradiol was 16, so now I'm going to raise the test. EQ lowered my estradiol more than masteron and my lipids improved quite a bit, so I'm stoked about that. I plan on sticking with test/EQ for a long time

I've always found test and eq great at about the same dose ratios.

I don't believe it works right away as others have said. I'm about week 7 now and can tell it's finally started to kick in nicely. I will test hormone level here soon and see what my levels look like

I was taking 300 test, but I just got bloodwork back and my estradiol was 16, so now I'm going to raise the test. EQ lowered my estradiol more than masteron and my lipids improved quite a bit, so I'm stoked about that. I plan on sticking with test/EQ for a long time
16? Wow, that's low. My last cycle was TRT 200 Test, 200 Deca and 400 Masteron and my estradiol remained in the 30's. Do you like EQ more than Deca?

16? Wow, that's low. My last cycle was TRT 200 Test, 200 Deca and 400 Masteron and my estradiol remained in the 30's. Do you like EQ more than Deca?
Honestly I haven't really taken enough deca to know what I think of it. I started taking it and then I saw some stuff that kind of scared me off of it. I still have half a bottle sitting around somewhere

Agreed

It’s a very versatile compound

I’m actually going to run it instead of Primo for my beach vacation cutter, with tri tren and superdrol from YourMuscleShop

then I’m going to run a light primo cycle for 8 weeks …. I do that as a “break”
Excuse my ignorance. Question; test along with those planned cycles? Or just Eq/tri-tren/superdrol and then 8 weeks just primo?

A small amount of test

Then I’ll drop the test and do a primo only run for maybe 8 weeks just to take a break and “clean out”

I agree with Eq working immediately as well. I'm not talking muscle size, I have never felt like I got any size from Eq at all, but I get a noticeable effect in more visible/enlarged veins popping up at about a week into it, especially if i'm on the leaner side.

For me, i've sworn off Eq so many times feeling like it didn't do dick, but there are times when i've used it, and I liked the vein-effect so I just kept it in. I've only gone up to 900mg-1 gram per week IIRC, and I did not get much more from that dosage compared to 3-600mg/wk. I've never felt like I got much from it when trying to add LBM, but i've not used more than the doses i noted above.

Eq, since it's usually painless and does not have many side effects, outside of RBC/Hct, and it's fairly cheap....i've just always included it into a cycle as a filler drug when on a cutting phase with Test, until I get about 6-8 weeks out from my target date and start adding in stronger compounds and orals.

So like weeks 8-20 out, I just use Test or test/Eq, then i'd add in tren or Mast when under 10 weeks, then orals. By time I hit the orals and everything else, i'd drop the Eq. That was always the most effective way of using it for me...although it can pretty much be added in at any time imo.

I went OT some, lol.

Do you take Masteron the whole time you are on EQ?
Only if my Test dose is high. I use masteron mostly with test, gives me a libido boost. Also helps with the dry hard look if your bf % is low enough.

Your lipids improved while on 300 Test and 400EQ, while lowering your estradiol??? How long were you on those before getting the bloodwork checked? What was your diet like? Thanks.

Your lipids improved while on 300 Test and 400EQ, while lowering your estradiol??? How long were you on those before getting the bloodwork checked? What was your diet like? Thanks.
To be clear, my lipids improved when I switched from masteron to EQ. On masteron my HDL was 28 and my LDL was 178. That was in November and that's the only time my LDL has ever been high like that. I dropped the masteron in December I believe? Started EQ in February. Now my HDL is 32 and LDL dropped to 101.

I don't think the EQ improved my lipids or anything, it was taking out the masteron obviously.

My diet stayed the same as always. High protein, low fat, higher carbs on training days and lower carbs on off days. I actually did less cardio during the winter because I wasn't walking as much at night when it was cold.

My joints feel like shit with estradiol at 16, but now I know I just need to adjust the test/EQ ratio.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Skunk101
NapsGear